Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) (5791 Views)

PHOTOS: Evidence Of Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha / Photos:evidence Shows That Amaechi Lied About Nigerian Maritime University,delta / Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Guruscrew: 2:51pm On May 19, 2015

The desperation of some Nigerians in seeking
political power, fame and money at all cost is
becoming appalling and worrisome.

I just stumbled on this on the social media on one Mr. Henri Obiazi’s facebook page where he alleged that this woman identified as Hon. Munirat Adedoyin, a former Vice Chairman of Ikorodu Local Government in Lagos, who is also said vying for the Chairmanship position of the same Local Government was allegedly
caught recently in the act of attempting to use a child for ritual as depicted in the picture below:

According to the post by Mr. Henry Obiazi,
“Mrs.Munirat Adedoyin. She is the former
Deputy
Chairman of Ikorodu local Government
Area. She
is about to contest for the position of the
Chairman of the local government. She
was
caught in the act by some good
‘samaritans’ and
the information and the photographs were
passed to security agencies.”
Obiazi further commented on the post;
“Efforts
made so far to apprehend this extremely
wicked
woman are being frustrated by a High
court
judge in Ikorodu who granted an exparte
order
restraining the police from arresting the
woman
pending the determination of the motion on
notice
for the enforcement of her fundamental
rights.”
“The woman have abandoned her house
and
only her lawyer knows her whereabouts.
Those
pix. must have been taken secretly. I am
also as
curious as anybody else.”

“She has not been charged. In the process
of
trying to arrest her, she filed an application
for
the enforcement of her fundamental
rights.”
“However, the police filed its response and
annexed some exhibits including the
photographs. The application was filed last
year
October, and in March this year rather
than the
court taking the main motion, it took the
ex-parte
motion and granted all the reliefs prayed.
The
exparte order expires after 14 days
according to
high court civil procedure rules.”
“Efforts are still in progress to arrest this
wicked
and crooked woman. She is trying to
concealed
her dagger beneath the rope of the jurist
and
benefit from her wrongs.”Mr. Obiazi
commented
See court experte order obtained by Mrs.
Munirat
Addoyin to evade arrest

http://gist212.com/2015/05/lagos-female-politician-in-alleged-human-ritual-scandal-photos-evidence-included/

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Proffdada: 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
shocked evil woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by PedroJP(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
Guess this is an Igbo turn Yoruba.
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2015
Can anything good come out of South West/Sophiscated tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Obinovictor(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
Ordinary local government chairmanship? She bad gan o
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
Sophisticated Politics by a Sophisticated People.

Google Thames Ritual killings

These people are evil to the bone

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
Jesus Christ!!!!! people dont value human lifes again

1 Like

[size=18pt]These are your Progressives[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by HzRF(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 19, 2015
kallmemrB:
Jesus Christ!!!!! people dont value human lifes again

A vial of potent Ebola blood can be gotten from a poorly paid Liberian Medical lab attendant for less than $100.

I think it is time I rid this world of the plague of humanity.
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Ikengawo: 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by eyeview: 3:07pm On May 19, 2015
Its this people's way of life, from the least to the greatest of them. Every two months,we'll hear of the discovery of an evil forest in one of their states or the other but alas,that will be the end of the case cos their so called big men and politicians will kill the case.
We'll keep praying that they will turn from their evil ways. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by olapluto(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2015
This looks like cheap blackmail to me. Mr Henry first said she was caught, and when asked how she can be 'on the run' after being caught red handed, he claimed the court judgement.
The court papers do not refer to the offence.
Looking at the distress on her face, I can tell she was forced to act this film, and be pictured. We should ask Mr. Henry where he got the pix, and if he was the one who took the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by xavier0327(f): 3:38pm On May 19, 2015
Jesus!!! Local government chairman and already into ritual killings. ...if she were to contest for presidency nko? The quest for power and money is really intoxicating. God help us in this country!!
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by debo07(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmm...So heartless.What if she wants to contest for governorship seat.She will use the entire children in Lagos.May the jugdement of God locate her and those covering her in Jesus name
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
olapluto:
This looks like cheap blackmail to me. Mr Henry first said she was caught, and when asked how she can be 'on the run' after being caught red handed, he claimed the court judgement.
Looking at the distress on her face, I can tell she was forced to act this film, and be pictured. We should ask Mr. Henry where he got the pix, and if he was the one who took the pictures.

Typical
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by wordcat(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2015
olapluto:

The person wey do the photoshop no even try at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2015
wordcat:

The person wey do the photoshop no even try at all.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by wordcat(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2015
WombRaiders:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Can't u see that the body is that of Jacob while the head is that of Esau

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
Our hosts

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by leke12(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2015
Many politicians have done that infact most politicians, it is d one dat u see u will knw.
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
wordcat:

Can't you see ode that the pic is a pic of a pic?
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by sherrylo: 8:59pm On May 19, 2015
wordcat:

I swear me self no understand the pinsure
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by wordcat(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
sherrylo:

I swear me self no understand the pinsure

The thing na cheap blackmail, if na me the Munirat I no go even reply. I go do like say I no see am at all
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by FKO81(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
Ikengawo:
yoruba
na their trade mark, When you talk of evil cults in Africa their capital is in southwest ie gurumaraji, Olumbaolumba, Ogboni, Cele etc, they are all there, this is one case out of a million, hundreds of human rituals happen in southwest every day, evil men and evil women every where, that is why their kids are bitter online, they don't want for good to others.

ADO-EKITI — The Ekiti State Police Command has arrested eight persons, including a serving Permanent Secretary in Ondo State over the raid of a commercial bank in Ikere Ekiti last Thursday.

The Police Public RelationsOfficer, Mr. Victor Babayemi, who gave the hint in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital on Saturday, said the Permanent Secretary and others were arrested in a bush at Ijare, a border town between Ekiti and Ondo states.

The Branch Manager of the bank, Ikere was also reportedly arrested following the incident.

According to the police, the Permanent Secretary and three others were arrested while performing ritualsat night in the bush through which the robberybandits escaped.

The armed gang had stormed a first generation bank at about 5.30p.m killing two persons and injuring two others duringa gun battle with the men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

The PPRO said the Permanent Secretary and the three others were arrested at about 3 a.m by the police.

Babayemi said the men were arrested with a live goat and other fetish materials, adding that they would have been mistaken for robbers.

“During the operation, we saw the Permanent Secretary and seven othersin white apparel performing rituals, so we had to arrest them to explain their mission at the place at that unholy hour”.

The PPRO said those arrested are being interrogated with vital information being obtained.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/police-nab-perm-sec-7-others-performing-rituals/
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
wordcat:

The thing na cheap blackmail, if na me the Munirat I no go even reply. I go do like say I no see am at all

Yoruba fool
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by nationwide1(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
PedroJP:
Bringing in tribe makes this weighty evil very light.
Even if this women's tribe in on the moon, she has committed an abomination that should be condemned by all.
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 19, 2015
wordcat:

Yoruba fool

This is how you fools denied that khadija Dare was not yoruba

Keep denying your diabolic heritage

Children if Satan oduduwa
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
Wtf is this, why are people so desperate. This b.itch is a disgrace to the entire yoruba race and Nigeria as a whole. I am sure this pictures are flying all over the world already.
I hope she didn't kill the child.
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by Deltagiant: 10:50pm On May 19, 2015
Could she be related to the Chairman of Alimosho Local government who was caught on video doing the same thing a few months ago
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYZIYMpoYwc[/img]

For God's sake what's wrong with these heartless beasts?!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by fiftynaira(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2015
PedroJP:
PedroJP:
.... Thunder way dey gym for stadium.... Thunder way dey inside hot pepper soup.... Thunder way dey inside fire... Go soon fire u ooo... If no be one thing I for say u be gawt... Or even cow.ard!! OTELE which means nyash in my language!
Re: Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) by elitehow: 11:45pm On May 19, 2015
God have mercy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Re-negotiates Domestic Loans, Saves N3.8bn Monthly / States Meet To Consider Fresh Revenues Sources / Barr. Ify Morah, Others Enlisted In PDP Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.