Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,554 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' (3738 Views)

Massive Manhunt For Beheaders Of DSP Alkali Mohammed, His Orderly Begins / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / How Sharia Law Will Eventually Free Kano Beheaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by Nobody: 8:51am On May 22, 2015
Religion of piss
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
but why do you want to steal or rob in Saudi? Its a suicide mission,don't try it,thats why you'll rarely hear any incidence of robbery,robbers kill too,so you want them to throw them in jail for killing? If you're related to a woman they killed recently in my area,you wouldn't be saying this rubbish
You dont know me bro.

If you deliberately kill someone close to me, it is your business.
We all are going to die some day.
So, why should aid you to die?
The God I serve said "Vengeance belongs to Him".

I dont steal, let alone going to Saudi to do it.
My point is this, these leaders who sit over such judgments, use their positions to steal and kill and then turn around to condemn their fellow sinners.

Sin is not just about stealing and adultery.
The human nature is selfish and selfishness is the root of all sins,

Tell me, who is without sin?
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by Nobody: 9:41am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Apostacy punishable by death? Holy Moses...

Apostasy:
When you denounce Islam and become Christian.

You can understand why some of us are so worried about the future of our children and their children.
If you move from other religion to Islam, great.
but if you move from Islam to other religion, you die.

That is Sharia Law.
they are down playing it here because they are not yet in charge.
They are hoping for Islamic Revolution like they did in places like Iran and Sudan.

And some of our people are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by Nobody: 9:43am On May 22, 2015
gboss4sure:
Religion of piss

Bros, take am easy oo,
them fit send one virgin seeker to bomb nairaland.
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by ifyan(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2015
True true we are living in a strange world.

Arrant nonsense.

You know............
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by ifyan(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2015
gboss4sure:
Religion of piss

GUY NA NOW YOU KNOW....
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2015
noblezone:

Apostasy:
When you denounce Islam and become Christian.

You can understand why some of us are so worried about the future of our children and their children.
If you move from other religion to Islam, great.
but if you move from Islam to other religion, you die.

That is Sharia Law.
they are down playing it here because they are not yet in charge.
They are hoping for Islamic Revolution like they did in places like Iran and Sudan.

And some of our people are ignorant.
it is well
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by ahaz: 10:43am On May 22, 2015
jchima14:
Saudi Arabia on Tuesday advertised vacancies for eight executioners. According to the civil service ministry, no qualification is necessary as applicants would be exempted from the usual entrance exams. Successful candidates wouId also be expected to carry out amputations in addition to beheadings, ordered by the courts under the kingdom’s strict version of Islamic sharia law. Drug trafficking, rape, murder, apostasy and armed robbery are all punishable by death.

Most executions in the country are carried out by beheading, but a few are carried out by firing squad, stoning or crucifixion. The vacancies were advertised on the ministry’s website in the “religious jobs” section. Last year, Saudi Arabia executed 87 people, with 84 people already put to death this year.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/world-news/item/927-saudi-arabia-advertises-vacancies-for-beheaders
kul, please how can one apply
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by Wealthyone: 10:46am On May 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why are the muslims silent? We are talking about beheading human beings and not goats, I'd rather die a million times than be a Muslim.

Barabric religeon

Oh! So u want rapists, kidnappers, robbers and drug pushers to be awarded?

Despite Nigeria is a secular country, if the above crimes attracts such punishment, Nigeria will be crime free.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by GBTYO: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thank God that bastard is finally on his way out from the White House
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by donsteady(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why are the muslims silent? We are talking about beheading human beings and not goats, I'd rather die a million times than be a Muslim.

Barabric religeon
Please die a million times, Muslim don't need smart people like you.
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by 7lives: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
noblezone:

Humans are born with the tendencies to misbehave.
The natural man will naturally do the wrong thing.
Laws are put for checks and balances.

Cutting of limbs and beheading is not the solution to mans problem.
Who dares to take life which they cannot give?

If a man is caught stealing, he should pay back five times of what he stole and if he was armed, should be put in jail for a long time.

It is funny, where sinners are condemning fellow sinners death, while other sinners execute them.

Look who's ranting, by their posts we shall know them.

"Let he who is without sin be the first to cast stone" -Jesus The Christ

Bros, are you without sin?

Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by tartar9(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
And so?
Is Saudi Arabia the only country in the world that gives capital punishment for criminals like Igbos?
Re: Saudi Arabia Advertises Vacancies For 'beheaders' by tartar9(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
noblezone:

Humans are born with the tendencies to misbehave.
The natural man will naturally do the wrong thing.
Laws are put for checks and balances.

Cutting of limbs and beheading is not the solution to mans problem.
Who dares to take life which they cannot give?

If a man is caught stealing, he should pay back five times of what he stole and if he was armed, should be put in jail for a long time.

It is funny, where sinners are condemning fellow sinners death, while other sinners execute them.

"Let he who is without sin be the first to cast stone" -Jesus The Christ

Bros, are you without sin?

You are very correct,hitler was only following his natural tendency to misbehave.He should have been rewarded instead of fought cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch / You Bomb Your Oil, I Keep My Tomatoes / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.