Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers (48806 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by lalasticlala(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2015
A pastor has been arrested by the police in Asaba, Delta state capital for reportedly impregnating a woman and her two daughters.
Police say the pastor identified simply as Philips, founded a new generation church around Ogbesowe quarters in Asaba after leaving a popular church to establish his own.

It was gathered that the pastor Phillips allegedly committed the offence in April, 2015 barely six months after he floated his own church.
According to sources, the woman was a housewife who attended the church with her two daughters.

Confirming the pastor's arrest, Police Public Relations Officer in the State, DSP Celestina Kalu, said the suspect made useful statements to the police, disclosing that investigation was ongoing.

According to the police, trouble started when the pastor introduced a concept of every Wednesday all-night, prayer session he often releases prophecies to the congregation.

The pastor conceiving evil intentions, allegedly prophesied to his victims of two weeks all night prayers for them to ward off evil manipulations in their family.

During prayer session, the suspect allegedly prayed separately with his victims, in most cases armed with candles and olive oil and in the process had carnal relationship with them.

Speaking to journalists, the housewife who lived around Otougu quarters, Asaba, said ” I did not know if I will get to this level, I found myself two months pregnant after I and pastor enjoyed something in our last all night among the two weeks all nights, and my daughters too”

Speaking to reporters, husband of the woman and father of her two daughters, said "I have given the pastor via the police to marry my wife and my two daughters, it is as simple as that".

http://pulse.ng/religion/in-delta-pastor-arrested-for-impregnating-married-woman-her-2-daughters-id3775260.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
Next thing is that the devil made him do it.

Gullible pastors with gullible followers

55 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
In Fela's voice, deadi bodi e geti accident yekpaaa! Na double wahala for deadi bodi

If dem fit allow me, I go burn hin prick head small with lighter..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by FLAWLES(f): 4:23pm On May 19, 2015
V;
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by SFSNIPER(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2015
Hat-trick Pastor

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by eleojo23: 4:25pm On May 19, 2015
How can people be so naive and gullible?
Listening to men of God does not mean that you throw away common sense. I think God made the brain for a reason.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2015
FLAWLES:
V;
V is for Va jai na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by asumo12: 4:29pm On May 19, 2015
wink wink
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 19, 2015
if you have been a worker in church or a leader of one of the service units then you will not blame this men of God sometimes.

some women are loosed, very loosed and they become more loosed when they see a man who is a leader in whatever capacity.

from chief driver to chief security officer, supervisor, home cell leader , managers , pastors and the list goes on.

a woman goes to church all the time including all night but cant preach to anybody or study the bible on her own. they cant even pray for themselves let alone pray for another person yet they have spouses who sometimes release offering and transportation for this church going.

when a mother and her 2 daughters are whores, what will be expected of the husband

46 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by asumo12: 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
Chop ban

KAYCEEJUNIOR:
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED FOR OUR RANGE OF PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA....WHATSAPP 07068954220

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
Wao superman,moqe qunu and tick soymilk to his testicles

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
The pastor is an evil man, he killed three birds with one stone in a single family, chai.

The husband is obviously very annoyed, "the pastor should marry his wife and two daughters" like seriously?

The pastor's dick should be:
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoDFeBVUg-VPW5x8pecdl-Ev4jOWnkT3gYbrbG4aSVKWkPgltaUOaZyZQ[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2015
But
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by theunusualmoon(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2015
If this story had come up ten years ago I would have said it's a lie but some people believe every thing they hear in church these days so I am not suprised.
All the pastor had to say was God said you should open your legs, and just like open sesimi......They obliged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Redoil: 4:36pm On May 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by fpeter(f): 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
Laughable
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
Just singing

[size=20pt]Everything na double double ×3
[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
All that ends well is well..

All don end well for that Pastor Phillips as dem don give am three wives without dowry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
IGBO KWENU I HAIL THEE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by drone99(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
Disgusting!!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by mrborntodoit: 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
That pastor must be possessed by all the evil spirits he cast away in the past shocked

In Igbo language,we call this kinda greedy lover man " Ogbanne na nwa" but his own case would be "Ogbanne na umu ya"

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Ayjos10(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
dis land is nt for sale.....

For any price
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by MKO4ever(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Lilimax(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
All these end time Pastors?
Bringing shame and disgrace to Christendom sad
Test every spirit/word from any Pastor whether they are from God? We all needs spirit of discernment at
this period cos the devil is really at work...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Hawlahscho(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And they still call him Pastor? SMH

Wonders, they say shall never end.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Eneze1(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
Hehehehe Pastor indeed. Wonders will never end
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
aguiyi:
if you have been a worker in church or a leader of one of the service units then you will not blame this men of God sometimes.

some women are loosed, very loosed and they become more loosed when they see a man who is a leader in whatever capacity.

from chief driver to chief security officer, supervisor, home cell leader , managers , pastors and the list goes on.

a woman goes to church all the time including all night but cant preach to anybody or study the bible on her own. they cant even pray for themselves let alone pray for another person yet they have spouses who sometimes release offering and transportation for this church going.

when a mother and her 2 daughters are whores, what will be expected of the husband

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by braine(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
Nice. The husband is funny tho.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by ajepako(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
yeah.. I know his excuse

He is trying to produce a messiah for Nigeria in case Buhari fails

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by tobtap: 4:39pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by FitnessNigeria: 4:39pm On May 19, 2015
The things people do in the name of a pastor.

All these fake pastors that called themselves and said God called them are been used by the devil to sow doubts into the minds of believers.

May God save his people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.