Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

That Night In Munich - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Night In Munich (766 Views)

Babyface Babatunde Wins N2m At GOTV Boxing Night In Just 10 Minutes (Photos) / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos / Vincent Enyeama, His Wife And Children Enjoy Date Night In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Night In Munich by shakazuldadon: 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
To many people 19th May May not mean a lot but it is to me an unforgettable day. The day Chelsea football club won the UEFA champions league. I remember the night vividly as I sat with Mary, Ahmed, Phillip, Wale, Sandra and Onyema at avatar lounge wuse 2. tongue

Chelsea was established 1905 and Chelsea won the champs league 19/05.... coincidence abi... grin

Emotions were high.. EPL fans didn't want Chelsea to win because "we make noise" and you could hear screams of joy when Thomas Muller scored in the 82nd minute. A tear rolled down my eye- the only time I shed a tear for football and Chelsea. cry cry cry

Didier drogba equalized with a powerful header after a Mata corner kick, I was ecstatic, joyous, screaming for joy because we had hope. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Penalty time... Mata missed and I almost slumped on my seat... lahm, Gomez, neur scored. I was on the edge of my seat lanyard and Luis scored...

Olic missed and my blood pressure reduced a bit. Ashley scored a stunner and then the impossible happened bastian schwanstaiger missed and then the DD DIDIER DROGBA stepped up and scored..

What a goal...... we had won the champions league.... I screamed till my lungs got sore... wine and spirits flowlwed like a fountain "trust chelsea fans"...

Chelsea till I die tongue

Below are the best pics for your viewing pleasure.

Up Chelsea........

Re: That Night In Munich by shakazuldadon: 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
That night in Munich

Re: That Night In Munich by shakazuldadon: 4:39pm On May 19, 2015
More

Re: That Night In Munich by gidola(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
A night to remember....thanks for bringing back the memories

1 Like

Re: That Night In Munich by SCOOPERJEF(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
I ll neva 4get that 9t til i die. . .history was made. . .up bluez

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Nairabet And Fund Your Account / Be Your Own Boss And Start Your Own Sport Betting Shop With Parknbet / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores First Goal For Man City... Will He Not Be Loaned Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.