Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month (3806 Views)

More Details Of The Customer Care Officer Job At Strasford / Customer Care Officer At Coscharis Group / Collation Preparation Officer Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by afolayangs(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2015
Nigeria Call Centre is a professional customer service firm specialized in Customer Service & Care Training. We also act as a human resource liaison for our numerous partner firms who require the services of our highly trained customer care representatives.

At the moment, some of our clients are looking for excellent customer service representatives that can handle all customer inquiries in a face to face or call center environment. See the details below:

The Description

The Customer Service Representative/call center agent will have responsibilities to execute on a sales strategy, achieve sales targets and generate revenue by closing business.

The Required qualifications

1. Educational Requirements: Minimum of OND.

2. Age Restriction: None.

3. Outstanding telephone sales skills.

4. Exceptional ability to generate leads by prospecting will be an integral part of your day in this position.

5. The ability to project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.

6. Sex Preference: Male and Female.

7. Location: Available Nationwide.

8. You must be prepared to undergo a 2-week intensive training.

9. Train to become a world class Certified Customer Care Professional!

10. Job Placement Opportunity after training*

*You should note that the Job Placement is subject to your suitability, performance and availability.

To Apply: Visit www.nigeriacallcenterjobs.com.

Regards,
The Nigeria Call Centre Team.
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by hakinz87: 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
The link is not going for now
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by afolayangs(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
Keep trying. The ad was fwded to my mail box
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by Mucokey(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
afolayangs:
Keep trying. The ad was fwded to my mail box
Me too
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by Gydion(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2015
Just applied.
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by redgem(f): 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
Gydion:
Just applied.
With what website?
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by redbottles(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by Nature129(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
These people are so fake. People, U guys should wake up...don't b a victim and regret later

6 Likes

Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
they will ask you to pay money for the training, after which they will send you to companies.

4 Likes

Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by emenik08: 6:23am On May 20, 2015
KEZIJE:
they will ask you to pay money for the training, after which they will send you to companies.
Money like how much please ? They asked me to appear with my cv and passport nd start training today so please answer let me make up my mind. Thanks
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by emenik08: 6:26am On May 20, 2015
Nature129:
These people are so fake. People, U guys should wake up...don't b a victim and regret later
How do you know? Have they scammed anyone you know. Help cos they asked me to come with my cv nd start two weeks training
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by timilehing(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2015
emenik08:

How do you know? Have they scammed anyone you know. Help cos they asked me to come with my cv nd start two weeks training
You will be told to pay like 40-50k for the training with assurance of you getting a placement immediately. You'll be sent to different companies with their mole & they'll keep assessing you without calling you. You'll eventually quit when you're tired of waiting transport fare.

3 Likes

Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by peenk(f): 6:42am On May 20, 2015
These pple are fake, be careful y'all. They are located. Somewhere in ikeja. You'll be asked to pay for the training. I think its 60k, after which you won't be given any job. There's a long list of pple that have done their training, yet they haven't gotten any job. My friend is one of them. They are SCAM!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by akum123: 7:43am On May 20, 2015
taking from my experience with them.....run for ur dear lives....u will be asked to pay 50k for training after which no job at all for u
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by vikktor: 8:37am On May 20, 2015
Salvation bus/stop ikeja.....is the office were dey scam ppl....pls dnt bother goin dia....dey will tell u dey hav recruited for mtn, etisalate ...dey are big scam hv been dia...even hav a frd dat finish dey training. Pls run oooooo dey use more the 5 name telemarketing, callcenter, etc with abt two hungry looking oyinbo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by emenik08: 8:39am On May 20, 2015
timilehing:
You will be told to pay like 40-50k for the training with assurance of you getting a placement immediately. You'll be sent to different companies with their mole & they'll keep assessing you without calling you. You'll eventually quit when you're tired of waiting transport fare.
Tnks
Re: Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month by Nobody: 9:07am On May 20, 2015
Do not get your hopes up folks. If you can afford to pay 50,000 for the training + Exam, well do that. The training is fine (if you are not a job seeker/already have a job/have 50k you are willing to pay without feeling hurt). You will get text messages of "jobs" you aren't even qualified for at the end of the training...to be honest, some people did the training and then got a job "upstairs"(Techno After Sales Center) but the salary was not even close to 95k (about 30-35k)...The course covers telemarketing(Calling some people in the US to buy odd things..e.g. websites, health care services) and customer service training...and a bit of American Accent training (according to them)).

by the way, You won't be told by the receptionists that getting the job is strictly based on "performance" and "current skills and experience" until you have paid and completed the course. So for those of you who will pay, do your best to fake your accent and close sales so you can stand a 25% chance of earning 50k.

(1) (Reply)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede / New Year Jobs Giveaway / Recruitment @ P&G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.