Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? (9393 Views)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by seankafor(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
hi,
am just nervous about this, i and my friend has been arguing about this all day, he is also a nairalander by name dunga. Now w ere arguing about this two artist who is richer anf famous. I told him d banj is richer than donjazzy anyday anytime. I even told him that d banj is the most influential artist in nigeria, that he deals with classes. But he is hell bent that donjazzy is greater than dbanj with the excuse that don jazzy is his boss.
Now nairalanders pls judge us and back it up with facts thanks as u contribute.
Dunga come rep ur donjazzy
mautured comments only
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Damikevin(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
If it is fame ba D'banj oooooo, money I can't really say. World bank president Jim yong kim tweeted bout him recently.
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by seankafor(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2015
Damikevin:
If it is fame ba D'banj oooooo, money I can't really say. World bank president Jim yong kim tweeted bout him recently.
tnx for ur submission
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 19, 2015
For fame it D'banj for money I can't tell.
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Middlefinger1: 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
No Not again.
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
I think dbanj is famous, considering the Kim yung tweet smiley
while don jazzy is richer..he just signed a multi million naira glo contract..or is yet to sign...
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by dammiecool(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2015
Dbanj is more famous he also a risk taker n dis may likely make him richer Dan don jazzy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Rotimi47: 8:03pm On May 19, 2015
D'banj

2 Likes

Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Codedrock(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2015
Well, with the look of things I totally doubt if there is any entertainer in Nigeria richer than dbanj. The guy gets not less than 3 endorsements every year.. Forget about the Broke rumor if you want to compare it should be dbanj and psquare not don jazzy.
Don jazzy isn't an artist he doesn't perform and does not get much endorsements and besides he spends most of his money on his record label and artist. All I can say is Don jazzy is a very influential and generous man. I love him!!

Dbanj has got the fame and money.
PS: he is arguably the most influential entertainer in Nigeria now.
And the most popular artist in Africa.

Cc: Lalasticlala Lalasticbaba
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I think dbanj is famous, considering the Kim yung tweet smiley
while don jazzy is richer..he just signed a multi million naira glo contract..or is yet to sign...
I think D'banj is More richer and famous...D'banj can charge 8M for a show buh no marvin member can dare charge like that....did u know that Word Bank jus endorse his new song as there team song....he performed for World Bank and World concert same day along side with Usher, William .I. Am´..such shows are in Millions...as a show promoter d way d'banj brand is now...u will beg him to take 3M for a show.....
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I think D'banj is More richer and famous...D'banj can charge 8M for a show buh no marvin member can dare charge like that....did u know that Word Bank jus endorse his new song as there team song....he performed for World Bank and World concert same day along side with Usher, William .I. Am´..such shows are in Millions...as a show promoter d way d'banj brand is now...u will beg him to take 3M for a show.....
I don't agree wif u on don jazzy being popular. he z only popular in naija. buh dbanj is worldwide, at least america and naija
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't agree wif u on don jazzy being popular. he z only popular in naija. buh dbanj is worldwide, at least america and naija
Dnt rilli knw if i made mistake with ma post, buh ma point is D'banj is More Richer and Famous...
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by Yustash001(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2015
The D'banj was more famous but not again.....now Don Jazzy is richer and more famous......D'banj's songs are losing credibility now...gone are the days of Mr endowed,why me e.tc.,..he no longer has hit tracks...but with Don baba jay promoting artistes(Korede Bello,Dija and Reekado Banks) and producing great beats....the malvins C.E.0 is now richer and more famous....
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2015
DBANJ ANYDAY ANYTIME
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by youngberry001(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2015
D banj is famous but if it comes to richness I chosed Don jazzy....#Duty tins on point***()
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by oluwadare26(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
I swear say D'banj is the most popular Nigeria musician both living and dead. D'banj is even more popular dan most Nigeria footballers, apart mikel, martins and co...d'banj is d most popular naija celeb. As for money, I can't say. Guys too dey package a lot allowing me difficulties in judging, but if I'm to use endorsement, D kokomaster has my nod
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by IamOpemipo(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2015
D'banj is way way richer men

They jus made baba ciroc rep and renewed his glo contract (nobody dey chop pass d'banj for endorsement @ glo, dts a fact)

Remeba d beat by dre contract too..and no major concert holds without dbanj being invited and dt comes wit alot..
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by IamOpemipo(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2015
I see no sellin point for don jazzy, as in ow much will korede and co charge for a show? Or sid, d only smal money tiwa makes will b shared by all of em..since the inception dey neva had a major show, except for dat teen free show dey did in uk
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by DarlintonOmeh: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=16pt]All these comments are beclouded by sentiments - Don Jazzy is way richer than D'Banj even Wizkid and Davido are now richer than D'Banj. See a detailed article on this: http://constative.com/celebrity/dbanj-and-don-jazzy-who-is-richerolder[/size]
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by bomasek(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
I read somewhere that d'banj is the highest record selling act in Africa 2014. That been said I think D'banj is far richer than Jazzy.
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
I DONT ARGUE WITH REALITY. BEST SELLING ARTISTE IN AFRICA, PERSON WITH HIGHEST ENDORSEMENT. STILL DBANJ WAKE UP BRO IS MORNING TIME ... DBANJ NA D BOSS.

1 Like

Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by princejayboss: 4:18am On Oct 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Please.... I may agree on anything but not famous in America.... Nobody sabi him in America
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by englishmart(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2015
D'banj is more famous. but Don't Jazzy is richer

2 Likes

Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by dammiecool(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2015
princejayboss:

Please.... I may agree on anything but not famous in America.... Nobody sabi him in America

I understand u,but he's known in America more Dan other naija artists.
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by gudtalentgt(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Well that was then. I strongly believe if it's now (2016), Don Jazzy is far way richer than D’Banj.

Signed: http://www.gistinsider.com
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by emekaxy: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
seankafor:
hi,
am just nervous about this, i and my friend has been arguing about this all day, he is also a nairalander by name dunga. Now w ere arguing about this two artist who is richer anf famous. I told him d banj is richer than donjazzy anyday anytime. I even told him that d banj is the most influential artist in nigeria, that he deals with classes. But he is hell bent that donjazzy is greater than dbanj with the excuse that don jazzy is his boss.
Now nairalanders pls judge us and back it up with facts thanks as u contribute.
Dunga come rep ur donjazzy
mautured comments only

Mr Dbanj and Don Jazzy have u sorted out your Jamb issue?
I think you should take a leave from Nairaland and sort yourself out,

I mean no insult
Re: D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? by x6blade(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2016
People think dbanj is broke because of that human being called Linda ikeji ,always spreading rubbish news to her gullible audience

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Sexiest Man / Photos Of Cardi B, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy In Club / How The Devil Rules The World And Kamala Harris Was Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.