Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints (65584 Views)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Jpjp: 11:00am On May 20, 2015
patakioye:
Guys let not just talk let us do something, i would suggest we drag their name on Twitter with an hash tag like #no2FCMBnUBAslavery their brand name means alot to them and we can use it to draw attention to this wickedness. If we don't fight for ourselves no one will. Who's with me
I love that spirit. Aluta continua.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by pushkin(f): 11:01am On May 20, 2015
Lol at bank jobs. I pay my house help 20k per month and she eats and sleeps comfortably.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by dondestiny(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2015
Wot bout in indomie noodles dat u wud av 2 work 4 30days nd al u get z 25k.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Tgirl4real(f): 11:20am On May 20, 2015
This is so upsetting...do we still have a labour union in this country? angry
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by IVORY2009(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2015
searching4lovee:

so you can scam them right you never listed the nature of business u are involved in but only claimed to earn higher than the mentioned amount so u can deceive gullible people. SCAM

You wen dey use different different monika, tomorrow u go turn girl use dickrider post, next tomorrow u go use "irunoobo" post like woman, 2day u use "searching4love" who come be scam? grin grin
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Caracta(f): 11:38am On May 20, 2015
I wouldn't work as a contract staff in any organization. Never! I would rather raise some money for my own business. It's slavery! Irrespective of the qualification.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by smiley15: 11:40am On May 20, 2015
Tgirl4real:
This is so upsetting...do we still have a labour union in this country? angry

We have a labour union and they are trying their best. Remember this people are paid minimum wage or above (minimum wage is 18k) so technically FCMB are still within the labour laws. It actually boils down to if this people accept the terms and conditions of the job.

Funny enough this is practiced globally. I did my masters in the UK and I saw lots of people doing jobs which is purely comission based (I believe FCMB is basic + comission) and sometimes in two weeks they havent made any sale but keep showing up at work. Some couldnt afford transportation, mind you this are recent oyinbo graduates from Uni or high school not nigerians/blacks. When I asked them, they mentioned its just to get themselves doing something to gather skills, experience, make some small cash, keep themselves busy before something major turns up rather than just seating at home doing nothing. Some may see that as their level as continue therin while some may see bigger things for themselves and work out exit strategies, all in all it boils down to choice.

Labour union was actually requesting to increase the minimum wage to 90k, how that will work, I dnt know.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by STEVENcrack(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2015
perryy:

Are contract staff not human being? Most contract staff know the job more than the so called full staff. Some are even more intelligent, what they have less is connection. So shut up your mouth. That you are privileged doesn't mean everyone is privileged. In Enterprise Bank where I worked, I was given the same job functions as the so called core staff, yet at the end of the month, I would be paid #54k while the core staff, some of them who seek knowledge from me, would smile home with 170k.

That is good, in your own reckony. The fact is that these banks are breeding arm robbers, and those that support their actions and inaction now will surely become the victims tomorrow

U don't seem to pay attention to details, who said I was a full staff.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by jayken07(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2015
nairalife2013:
bsc 30k Is it in dollars? Cos if itz in naira, I dont believe a company can be that wicked and inhumane. Gosh! I feel tears in my eyes.
my fathers security man earns 30k just to open gate and close it.....Banks are so useless paying such mess to graduates...

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by themodernman: 11:51am On May 20, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
that ur sis er wey dey earn 6k he no go school at all or shey na primary school certificate he get

Continue making a foool of yourself thinking you're smart...where she is now you can only dream of it...

Keep waiting for #gbemu.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
do u no were am i nw... u keep saing rubbish here....is it because we are in nairaland abi...
themodernman:

Continue making a foool of yourself thinking you're smart...where she is now you can only dream of it...

ep waiting for #gbemu.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 20, 2015
We have been deceived for too long that except you wear suit you are not working! Why enslave yourself for what cannot cover you transport when with N3,000 you can subscribe to a nigerian online platform that will pay you every 2 weeks for just refering people to subscribe as you have done. You will look unserious sitting at home chatting online but smiling to the bank every 2 weeks
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Dexema(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2015
And dem family members go dey tax dem ontop say dem dey work for bank.
Chai! See frustration.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Funjosh(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2015
laykhorn:

what business would you do with 200K without serious supervision

Guy abeg make I hear word jare, make I give u few. You can start production of Pop-Corn, Bizness centre, selling of portable cooking gass and your Target area would be Students enviroment. So
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nozzle(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
emekaxy:

I remember blasting and abusing FCMB interviewers when I was searching for job in PH. After going thru the stress of writing their test, I passed and when I came for the interview the rumour was that the take home pay is 25k, when it's my turn I asked them to confirm and they said is 25k.

Only God know wetin happen that day, I shouted at them coursed and abused them and tell them what they are doing is modern slavery and modern ritual (ogwu ego) they tried to calm me down but I refused when I finished raking I collected my cv tore it in their front and pour it on their table and left. Other people that came for same interview started complaining about my actions but I left the place and was pleased with my action.

That was in 2010, this is 2015 and they are still being paid 25k.
Chai

Nothing changed in 5yrs! undecided
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Ephemmm: 12:37pm On May 20, 2015
stepo707:

God help us ooo.25k permonth? How many years person wan save before he marries? Tufiakwa country

Can you now see the reason why ring dey tail for hour marriageable ladies nowadays? Guys be like - Na me who no fit take kia of my own mouth go go marry now?

May God help youths of nowadays.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by themodernman: 12:39pm On May 20, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
do u no were am i nw... u keep saing rubbish here....is it because we are in nairaland abi...

But you are permitted to speak rubbish on someone you know nothing about asking stuupiid question about primary school certificate. Ode oshi...

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me how stuupidd you are.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Ephemmm: 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
Sammysammy101:
na im girls de pray to marry bankers ? messengers in civil service re paid 25k here in akwa ibom state

Contract staff is different ooo, and don't be surprised that Tellers, Customers Service Officers are not real bankers nowadays. No banker is not well paid averagely in Nigeria.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
then u are fool then..
themodernman:

But you are permitted to speak rubbish on someone you know nothing about asking stuupiid question about primary school certificate. Ode oshi...

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me how stuupidd you are.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by alotofgrace(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

I will rather stay @ home and sell water from d borehole, no day passes without @least 1.5k, weekends are more. Just multiply it by 30days.

grin grin grin
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by alotofgrace(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
booqee:
hahaha!! That one na stagnancy nau!!! No wish for bad thing ooo

BRO back den serving I did slot of other things at will.

No caging, No kpi, flexing, accommodation and 33k monthly
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by alotofgrace(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2015
ceejay80s:

U for remain aluminum

Hehehe... aluminum nor strong angry
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by themodernman: 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
then u are fool then..

I pity your unborn children & d unfortunate woman that'll end up in your hands...lazy bone waiting for #gbemu...wannabe personality..you're a nonentity.

Ppl like you ought to be castrated...dats a good riddance to such rubbish.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by alotofgrace(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2015
emekaxy:

I remember blasting and abusing FCMB interviewers when I was searching for job in PH. After going thru the stress of writing their test, I passed and when I came for the interview the rumour was that the take home pay is 25k, when it's my turn I asked them to confirm and they said is 25k.

Only God know wetin happen that day, I shouted at them coursed and abused them and tell them what they are doing is modern slavery and modern ritual (ogwu ego) they tried to calm me down but I refused when I finished raking I collected my cv tore it in their front and pour it on their table and left. Other people that came for same interview started complaining about my actions but I left the place and was pleased with my action.

That was in 2010, this is 2015 and they are still being paid 25k.
Chai

Too bad.... No wonder they declare vacancy per week...when dey pay janitorial salary.

My friend that working with their marketing department uses her money to transport and make calls to customers angry angry
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by pasol4real(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2015
Chai,after counting all those Money at the counter for a month ,they will now pay me 25k.

Chai ,may God have mercy.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by knostbrown01(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
idee91:
Banking job, 18k grin grin grin

That na slavery naw... no time for ur self, sh.it money @ the end undecided

You can't remain corper forever, jus pray for events to favour you #anadvicefromexcorper#
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by ferociouz(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2015
omokab:
Many will not say the truth.In the real sense there is no money in bank the way people think of it.I have worked with first bank before as a marketer. FCMB pay 45k to ond and 8ok to bsc and hnd but majority of staff at fcmb were employed through agent.The agent take half of the money while the staff also take half. I will state my own condition which I know is the same condition with everyone of us employed through one coy along onipanu in lagos.We are to be paid 45k but agent was giving us 22,600 I left there when I got job with federal govt agency. In fact it was a terrible experience. My point is that, not FCMB that pay them that amount but all this useless agent.

FCMB does not use agents. They employ their DSAs themselves. They have a channel they call DSA channel. They even have DSA HR Department. Be sure of your facts before you post them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by idee91: 2:21pm On May 20, 2015
knostbrown01:

You can't remain corper forever, jus pray for events to favour you #anadvicefromexcorper#
be like u don misquote me. ...
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 20, 2015
alotofgrace:

BRO back den serving I did slot of other things at will.

No caging, No kpi, flexing, accommodation and 33k monthly
I no be bro ohh
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by nosiebaba(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
abdulizom:
"Can you imagine a earner of 64 or 74k complaining, let him come to FCMB where we earn 24k with a target of 25 million in three (3) months or risk be sacked"
If you lament one leg trouble, what should a man without leg do! This is seriously...............
You are both saying the same thing and also fighting for the same course. Please let's not restrict this slave labour thing to banks only it's spread across all sectors of the economy even in some oil and gas companies, graduates do the hard and hazardous field work and earn as low as 50k

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by godwin120alex: 3:00pm On May 20, 2015
Wickedness in high places
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by cynosure245(f): 3:13pm On May 20, 2015
guyz please update yourselves with facts before you start lamenting on what you dont know, FCMB pays her DSA's just like other bank does basic salary of 30k every month and you decide how much you want to collect after meeting your target.........and nobody collect 18k in FCMB not even security or clearner.so plis know wat u want to say bfor saying it. there are ond staff with up to 60k n above..................... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! / Pls How Much Are Graduates Paid At NSCDC ( Civil Defense) / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.