Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints (65461 Views)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Geesanni: 3:16pm On May 20, 2015
D FACT IS FCMB PAY 25-30K,BE IT CONTRACT OR NO CONTRACT.NO B D BANK GIVE D CONTRACTOR D JOB,I THINK SAY NA ONLY ENGINEERING WORK ND PROJECT DEM DEY GIVE PERSON AS CONTRACT,I NO KNW SAY PERSON SELF DON TURN TO OBJECT WEY B CONTRACT.NA WOOOO FCMB ND ALL D BANKS IN NIGERIA.DAT Y AM ALWAYS FULL OF HATRED ANYTIME I GO TO D BANK.IT AS IF I SHUD JST BLOW ALL DEIR HEAD WT GUN IF I HAVE ONE.JST TO BORROW 1K,DEM GO SAY MK U GO BRING HOUSE DOCUMENT COME AS COLLATERAL
waseun007:
why spoil fcmb, for god's sake,dont damage what you cant create,fcmb as a bank pays tellers 67k with other quaterly pecks and they are sourced in house,pls dont say what you dont know because i am also a staff of fcmb,if you talk of the dsa,they earn 30k and it is the contract agreement between them and d bank,with the hope of getting elevated when they meet their target................stop spoiling fcmb
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by ferociouz(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2015
cynosure245:
guyz please update yourselves with facts before you start lamenting on what you dont know, FCMB pays her DSA's just like other bank does basic salary of 30k every month and you decide how much you want to collect after meeting your target.........and nobody collect 18k in FCMB not even security or clearner.so plis know wat u want to say bfor saying it. there are ond staff with up to 60k n above..................... wink

So bros, since you want us to face facts, can you tell us how much your mass marketers earn monthly?
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 20, 2015
Guys it's 4 pls let do the hashtag in mass. https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/no2FCMBnUBAslavery?src=hash
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Maximus85(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2015
Thavybe:
and your point is?

Omg! You too?
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by alotofgrace(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
booqee:
I no be bro ohh

Ah ayam sowi o sista bunki grin
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2015
osifred:

You seem real pained like I was personally addressing you. Nobody is talking about privilege here but use of common sense. I have no apology for people who can't use their common sense unless they are mentally challenged. Abusing me won't solve your financial problem (it is my prayer that you don't have any). Talking about street, don't you think starting a business no matter how small the capital is more 'street' than raising 5 million for somebody who Will pay you just 25k

I will leave you my friend with this. Look within you are you satisfied with the life you are living?

I disappoint you again. Am in my finals studying what I love the most - Geology. Before I went to university, I hustled on d streets, I know pains people go through and I sympathize with them. Not because my parents are rich enough to give me what I need,I should forget others who aint got shit. By God's grace by this time next year I would have served my country and get a good job but I don't belittle the others who don't have d privilege I got. I pray for them. So if you feel you are bigger than people, know GOD put you there and he can still make you become nothing.

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by aniyphil: 6:13pm On May 20, 2015
abdulizom:
"Can you imagine a earner of 64 or 74k complaining, let him come to FCMB where we earn 24k with a target of 25 million in three (3) months or risk be sacked"
If you lament one leg trouble, what should a man without leg do! This is seriously...............

. . .and as a graduate, your command of the English language is "seriously" too grin . . . could be a good reason why they pay you that much undecided
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2015
GodMode:

Everyone is equal angryangryangry

Everyone has only one brainangryangryangry

Don't deceive yourself. Everyone is equal in the eyes of GOD. But in this world no one is equal. Some people are born with a silver spoon, others ain't.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by BTT(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2015
Osama10:
Its a pity we have labour leaders/union who are only concerned about what would enter their pockets, NLC is a joke.

The road is very very long.

The road, my brother, is indeed sad and long.

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by omokab: 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
ferociouz:

FCMB does not use agents. They employ their DSAs themselves. They have a channel they call DSA channel. They even have DSA HR Department. Be sure of your facts before you post them.
the integrated corporate service limited at ilupeju that gave us the job to work with FCMB is what? I know they are into outsourcing but I used the word agent for people to understand.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by ademolabello0010: 7:24pm On May 20, 2015
my BANK AND I is still the best.......ladi balogun still put food on ma table. so go get yourself a job and stop spoilling FCMB.........or better still open ur firm n pay your staff 500k..
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by ademolabello0010: 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
do ur findings before posting jungs
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Tgirl4real(f): 9:14pm On May 20, 2015
smiley15:

We have a labour union and they are trying their best. Remember this people are paid minimum wage or above (minimum wage is 18k) so technically FCMB are still within the labour laws. It actually boils down to if this people accept the terms and conditions of the job.

Funny enough this is practiced globally. I did my masters in the UK and I saw lots of people doing jobs which is purely comission based (I believe FCMB is basic + comission) and sometimes in two weeks they havent made any sale but keep showing up at work. Some couldnt afford transportation, mind you this are recent oyinbo graduates from Uni or high school not nigerians/blacks. When I asked them, they mentioned its just to get themselves doing something to gather skills, experience, make some small cash, keep themselves busy before something major turns up rather than just seating at home doing nothing. Some may see that as their level as continue therin while some may see bigger things for themselves and work out exit strategies, all in all it boils down to choice.

Labour union was actually requesting to increase the minimum wage to 90k, how that will work, I dnt know.

Hmmm . . .I get you.

They are smart by calling it contract job.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by emiabia(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2015
After reading this thread, I must say I am really disappointed with the quality of graduates Nigeriaan schools churn out every year...- read the first post by the UBA guy and felt well its normal since the guy in question is an operations/back office person.(Back office staff are not regarded as core bankers in most banks infact they av a particular grade/level they cannot go beyond in most banks. Eg u cannot be d GMD of a bank except u are a market facing staff. Now, back to this FCMB thread, how cn sum1 work in the sales/marketing dept of a bank (FCMB 4 dat matter ooo) and still be complaining about salary. Its such a shame that Nigrian graduates have allowed salaries to destroy their value.we all (marketers)cannot think outside the box and create value but wait for pay day. Its a shame.as per the FCMB guy, pls u are not working 4 FCMB rather u are working 4 urself,FCMB has only provided a platform to display ur creativity. In a import dependent country like ours why can't u create a market around the chinese community for example and help them with their remitance considering that this guys source the fx thru d parrallel mkt and then make ur cut from them. Braduates shud not expect to be spoon feed. I laugh @ pples folly wen I hear them say they can neva take a marketing job in a bank. It amaze me how come graduates cannot see oportunities disguised as challenges. Bro, they are a whole lot of ways u can make money without resorting to fraud or oda unethical vice, all u need to do is think deep.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by laykhorn(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2015
Funjosh:

Guy abeg make I hear word jare, make I give u few. You can start production of Pop-Corn, Bizness centre, selling of portable cooking gass and your Target area would be Students enviroment. So
I am a student sir. Businesses with little or no supervision.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by laykhorn(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2015
Miner13:

Sir as a fulltime doctor or engineer that your little corner can kick start your brave and excellent future.

In your office to your co-medics or engineers let them know your take outside

For the case of the recharge card tell them you sells in bulk, and I believed the route to your office you have card sellers, tell them you sell in bulk
In your area as well you can also find a secondary school leaver who is trustworthy even a blood relation that can oversea your small outlet

Be very sure that extra biz use see as small business will make you not to touch your salary.

Do something now and come back to thank me later.

As to me ,I'm into cards, buy and selling of farm produce as well as farming.
And I will never go for a job that is less than 100k for start and beside it must be work that will not sabotage all my precious time.

Believe this NO EMPLOYER WILL PAY YOU YOUR EXACT WORTH
I'm not yet one, but a 'soon-to-be'. Academics is taking much of my time and 24hrs doesnt seem to be enough anymore. I just added that because of little time for supervision. Thanks a lot. You care to enlighten me about Agrics you do
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Funjosh(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
emiabia:
After reading this thread, I must say I am really disappointed with the quality of graduates Nigeriaan schools churn out every year...- read the first post by the UBA guy and felt well its normal since the guy in question is an operations/back office person.(Back office staff are not regarded as core bankers in most banks infact they av a particular grade/level they cannot go beyond in most banks. Eg u cannot be d GMD of a bank except u are a market facing staff. Now, back to this FCMB thread, how cn sum1 work in the sales/marketing dept of a bank (FCMB 4 dat matter ooo) and still be complaining about salary. Its such a shame that Nigrian graduates have allowed salaries to destroy their value.we all (marketers)cannot think outside the box and create value but wait for pay day. Its a shame.as per the FCMB guy, pls u are not working 4 FCMB rather u are working 4 urself,FCMB has only provided a platform to display ur creativity. In a import dependent country like ours why can't u create a market around the chinese community for example and help them with their remitance considering that this guys source the fx thru d parrallel mkt and then make ur cut from them. Braduates shud not expect to be spoon feed. I laugh @ pples folly wen I hear them say they can neva take a marketing job in a bank. It amaze me how come graduates cannot see oportunities disguised as challenges. Bro, they are a whole lot of ways u can make money without resorting to fraud or oda unethical vice, all u need to do is think deep.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by themodernman: 12:31am On May 21, 2015
emekaxy:

I remember blasting and abusing FCMB interviewers when I was searching for job in PH. After going thru the stress of writing their test, I passed and when I came for the interview the rumour was that the take home pay is 25k, when it's my turn I asked them to confirm and they said is 25k.

Only God know wetin happen that day, I shouted at them coursed and abused them and tell them what they are doing is modern slavery and modern ritual (ogwu ego) they tried to calm me down but I refused when I finished raking I collected my cv tore it in their front and pour it on their table and left. Other people that came for same interview started complaining about my actions but I left the place and was pleased with my action.

That was in 2010, this is 2015 and they are still being paid 25k.
Chai

Swearugad! shocked

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by ModestSam(m): 2:09am On May 21, 2015
gabriel212:
Nigerians employers r just exploiting the country condition imagine being paid a token 24,000 what will u do with that in ds present economic realities?
also CHI Limited pay it Graduate 45,000(wt 39,000 take home) salary per month n they treat their Indian staff like god n many of ds Indians has no formal working permit n they go into hidden on citing the Immigration officers.
the bad part of it is that wen the NLC visit CHI its to collect cartons of chivita n money!
This country is a mess.

Who have you reported the case of the illegal workers to? Government agencies can't do anything without information from the public. Please, do the needful.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by gabriel212: 9:06am On May 21, 2015
ModestSam:

Who have you reported the case of the illegal workers to? Government agencies can't do anything without information from the public. Please, do the needful.
Am no more with the coy but they still do the workers exploitation upto today.
many of the govt agencies knows about this thing I mention but on getting there they cater for their own pocket.
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 21, 2015
dustydee:

Fresh graduates in Niger State civil service earn less than 30k a month.
BOSS u de talk of graduate earnin 30k in niger state, i mean level 2 which re messengers, now fresh graduates bsc earn 60k (judiciary oo) here in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 12:57am On May 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

Contract staff is different ooo, and don't be surprised that Tellers, Customers Service Officers are not real bankers nowadays. No banker is not well paid averagely in Nigeria.
I was opportune to work in. Oceanic bank den for 3 years u no among all d staffs der it was 5 main staffs others were contract staffs, marketers, counter tellers drivers security admin were all contract staffs
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 12:58am On May 22, 2015
themodernman:

Sup, do you know how much doctors are paid there?
No sir i don't no
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 1:03am On May 22, 2015
Ademat7:
boss I b corp member for Akwa ibom 5days to leave camp u fit help ur loyal boy?
Boss na God de do am o, na judiciary i de o and currently dem just concluded customary court recruitment for members and president besides members na old men and women while presidents na lawyers wen de general 1 begin i go let u no
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Ademat7(m): 2:14am On May 22, 2015
Sammysammy101:

Boss na God de do am o, na judiciary i de o and currently dem just concluded customary court recruitment for members and president besides members na old men and women while presidents na lawyers wen de general 1 begin i go let u no
thanks
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Ademat7(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2015
Sammysammy101:

well done boss;I've been posted to ITU Local Govt for teaching job
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2015
Ademat7:
well done boss;I've been posted to ITU Local Govt for teaching job
congrats man dats a cool place, enjoy ur stay der but easy with d babes oh, lol
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Ademat7(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2015
Sammysammy101:

congrats man dats a cool place, enjoy ur stay der but easy with d babes oh, lol
my area na bush o @ oku iboku after workshop(african church second comm sch
Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
Ademat7:
my area na bush o @ oku iboku after workshop(african church second comm sch
hahahahaha na der be d main tin, u go flex fresh tins(friuts, vegetable, palm wine, correct bush meat even correct village babes. enjoy!!!!

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by akanbiaa(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2016
nairalife2013:
bsc 30k Is it in dollars? Cos if itz in naira, I dont believe a company can be that wicked and inhumane. Gosh! I feel tears in my eyes.
Its real and in naira and some even get lesser pay, be it banks, companies or private schools, like in the case of private schools you will perform the work of 7 to 10 people(in public school) and paid half or 1/3 of the salary of 1 public school Teacher, thats why you see salaries like 15k to 25k for graduates.

1 Like

Re: What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints by peterakams: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ? JOIN HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL TODAY TO LIVE THE LIFE U DESIRED. Whatsapp or text me on 08056729949 for more information

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.