Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) (76319 Views)

Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
Ok...I was going through my Facebook timeline and saw this. A pitbull dog that killed the owner in India. Don't know how it happened nor when because the page that posted the news didn't give a well detailed info, so I decided to share it here. What could make a dog attack its owner? I don't really know much about these pets. Could this be true? Can a dog be this aggressive?

cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

3 Shares

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by freshness2020: 9:07pm On May 19, 2015
Like for real?
..this dog am seeing is the devil himself.
What could have provoke it to kill its owner!
LORD have Mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by redcliff: 9:07pm On May 19, 2015
For some reason i dont believe these pics are one and same.. besides what kind of dog (animal) would neatly just rip a neck off

30 Likes

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2015
shocked
Please don't move this to front page.
Cc lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
shocked
Wtf??!!!
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Prodeegee(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Ok...I was going through my Facebook timeline and saw this. A pitbull dog that killed the owner in India. Don't know how it happened nor when because the page that posted the news didn't give a well detailed info, so I decided to share it here. What could make a dog attack its owner? I don't really know much about these pets.

cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

U shoulda gotten detailed iinfo before sharing...

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by boman2014: 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
WTF.....
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by njideoby(f): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
Its not possible that the dog did this. Take a good look at the flesh around the neckline, it was well defined like a knife cut as opposed to a dog bite that will have been tattared. See also the cut across the head.The dog probably saw the owner lying in the pool of his blood and was trying to help him.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Sandydayz(f): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
How can a dog rip of the head from the neck?
Very scary...
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Apitch(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
There is no way a dog did that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by armadeo(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2015
this reminds me of a childhood movie

besides i don't think this story is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by xreal: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
I heard that Pitbulls loose their memory, but this isn't possible, especially to its owner.

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 9:29pm On May 19, 2015
njideoby:
Its not possible that the dog did this. Take a good look at the flesh around the neckline, it was well defined like a knife cut as opposed to a dog bite that will have been tattared. See also the cut across the head.The dog probably saw the owner lying in the pool of his blood and was trying to help him.

Lol.....Yea I also noticed but another guy that shared d pics said that pitbulls weigh up to or over 80kg, hence its possible that a dog did that. One also said that he has a pitbull and that they can be very aggressive when u mistreat them...Lol.
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 9:31pm On May 19, 2015
xreal:
I heard that Pitbulls loose their memory, but this isn't possible, especially to its owner.

Lol what if the owner get them angry? Lol cheesy cheesy They fit no send u cheesy
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by shugacaneman: 9:31pm On May 19, 2015
Animals are animals, we humans change our minds so times and turn violent. I dont underestimate any dog, even ekeuke

4 Likes

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by shezinton(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2015
Plz any1 dat wants to post any info shld confirm it....dis stuff is nt possible...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
shugacaneman:
Animals are animals, we humans change our minds so times and turn violent. I dont underestimate any dog, even ekeuke

Maka Chukwu they can be very deadly....Lmao @ekeuke. Those one wey de chop Shyte inside bush cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2015
shezinton:
Plz any1 dat wants to post any info shld confirm it....dis stuff is nt possible...

Lol....Could be possible. If u know much about these dogs,then u will know if its possible or not. Someone that has a pitbull said they can be pretty aggressive only when they are mistreated....Lol
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by delishpot: 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
Cant be true. A dog cant rip off a grown mans head or neck unless the head can fit in its mouth.
A dog can rip off flesh, can chew bones and skin, can rip open stomach but chop off head? Hell no!
Dem don kill that man talk say na dog.
Someone is framing that dog up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by TrishaP(f): 9:43pm On May 19, 2015
A dog?! undecided
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by popoolagroup(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2015
i dnt know why people keep damaging the image of pitbulls.a dog would never rip off a head like that.this is a pure knife cut the pitbull is only being victimised.

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by pussygotlips: 9:48pm On May 19, 2015
That's why i always refer those that like dogs to keep our local breed (bingo) than to risk this beast,

is high time i swap my german shepherd to bingo,

cuz i know with one kick i can sent it to underworld. cheesy
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by kestolove95(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2015
We talking buhari you talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Tallesty1(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
redcliff:
For some reason i dont believe these pics are one and same.. besides what kind of dog (animal) would neatly just rip a neck off
Maybe the owner thought it how to use a knife.

The dog is innocent, someone else did the killing and then painted the dog with his blood to cover tracks or maybe the dog met the corpse in that state(headless) and decided to drink blood and was caught in the actgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Udoka89: 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
I know bull dogs can bite off a human hand clean off but pit bulls don't really know.besides de human neck is quite fragile.so 50 50
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 10:22pm On May 19, 2015
popoolagroup:
i dnt know why people keep damaging the image of pitbulls.a dog would never rip off a head like that.this is a pure knife cut the pitbull is only being victimised.

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy damaging the image of a dog? cheesy cheesy Dog sef follow get image? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2015
Tallesty1:

The dog is innocent, someone else did the killing and then painted the dog with his blood to cover tracks or maybe the dog met the corpse in that state(headless) and decided to drink blood and was caught in the actgrin

*Faints*
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 10:25pm On May 19, 2015
Udoka89:
I know bull dogs can bite off a human hand clean off but pit bulls don't really know.besides de human neck is quite fragile.so 50 50

Seems u have dog(s)? I want to start having them around, but only those hairy ones oooo,that look so cute. I don't know what they are called.

Please where are those my niggas that keep dogs. Your contributions are needed wink wink
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by kikelomojessy(f): 1:27am On May 20, 2015
How will the dog just focus on just the neck and cut it neatly like boko haram pple. Nah! Even lion self will hold the victim in a tender spot and allow them to die before devouring. Abegi, the dog just saw it master in a pool of blood and was trying to help. Dogs can attack and kill but with deep bites and the victim will die from blood loss.

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:07am On May 20, 2015
If this thread sees front page, it will get many shocked shocked
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by Prodeegee(m): 5:57am On May 20, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
If this thread sees front page, it will get many shocked shocked
Itt will never,n cos it's baselesss!
Re: Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) by redcliff: 6:37am On May 20, 2015
Tallesty1:

The color of the body and the man's head is not the same.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) / The World’s oldest dog, Bobi, turns 31 years old today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.