Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] (6905 Views)

Epis 1 Slowly He Tender Kisses On The Back Of My Neck . His Warm Lips Felt Good / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / Kissing Do Warm Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Nobody: 8:37am On May 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Post yours angry

Can't be arsed undecided
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 8:38am On May 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Aunty Chima i'm hungry embarassedcry

You prefer left or right t1tty? grin wink
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Please tell me your nephew is the lover of Harry Potter! lipsrsealed
No, I ain't gat no nephew, That said, your's Sincerely is the lover of Harry Potter, Snape is my favorite character in the franchise. Though Harry Potter is not my favorite movie.
Thanks
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 8:41am On May 20, 2015
sinizia:

Coli. sadcry This your thread is touching. I added more to my post just now.

Most of these memes defines and leaves me emotional. sadsad

True that.
This thread has inspired me to pick my pen to write again.

Same here.
I read some memes here and I'm like
"Chei!"
Na me be this? lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by sinizia: 8:41am On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:

My bra is made out of hankerchief. It is washable! grin

No wonder them natural bags bounce with wanton recklessness when you are jogging. It's not fair. Get them caged in a well-fitted bra. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 8:42am On May 20, 2015
Stay true to who you are, believe in yourself, be content in all you have done, and control who you allows in your circle=HAPPIER YOU. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 8:44am On May 20, 2015
sinizia:

No wonder them natural bags bounce with wanton recklessness when you are jogging. It's not fair. Get them caged in a well-fitted bra. grin

Okay..you are scaring me! shocked shocked
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
Aha!

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by mya1: 10:06am On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:
Big shout out to beautiful women who don't need to be half naked to get a man's attention but, get his attention by staying classy and smiling.
MizMyColi:

Cool cool
I wish I had access to a meme generator at the moment.

1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 10:18am On May 20, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

Bless Hannie

Mhizizzy:
I just love mizmycoli

Tnx a lot dear

U inspired me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MrsChima(f): 2:44am On May 21, 2015
The empty wagon makes the most noise.
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Nobody: 9:53am On May 21, 2015
Wow this is great...

Permission to join you in the ride smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2015
Nice one Kizmartywink
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by mentorandfriend(m): 9:27am On May 22, 2015
Great thread. Hopefully before the end of today, I'll add to this thread. After all, this is weekend joor.

1 Like

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by mentorandfriend(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
grin

1 Share

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by mentorandfriend(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2015
^^^That was a comic relief. Check these ones below about not quiting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Dahjhi: 11:41pm On May 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
Nice one Kizmartywink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by Ab4all(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
The Theme of the pictures/memes we post should be mainly centered on Life, Loving, Living and Relationships

Have fun perusing guys, and please feel free to add yours.

One Love my People cool
kiss
. mizMycoli! Its bn a long time. Hw have u been. I miss u mehnnnnn!!!!!!!
Re: Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] by MizMyColi(f): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ab4all:
. mizMycoli! Its bn a long time. Hw have u been. I miss u mehnnnnn!!!!!!!

Yaay
Good to see youu!grin

I've been fine, and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On / ... / Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.