Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27454 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by ibktech(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rosemary216:
check my signature!
Congratulations!
Your blog, rosyomeje.com qualified for the VTU affiliate account.
Send me an e-mail @ ibklord at gmail dot com, so I can send you details on how to process your registration within 10 minutes. It's FREE for you!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by ibktech(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
01ghostmode:

Interested.
http://oddytech..com.ng/?m=0
Well done!
Your blog qualified for the VTU affiliate account and you have secured a free registration slot. Send me an e-mail at ibklord at gmail dot com to get details on how to register.
Info and registration is free for you!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by joshmoy(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2015
ibktech:

Well done!
Your blog qualified for the VTU affiliate account and you have secured a free registration slot. Send me an e-mail at ibklord at gmail dot com to get details on how to register.
Info and registration is free for you!
i am interested . www.prolificient.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by suyamasta(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
abdul4me:
My blog : Igalapedia.com started from a corner of room when my children became too inquisitive to learn their mother tongue (igala). The problem then was that I used to return home for seeing them only twice of maximum 18 hours each every month. In 2010, A small Igala dictionary desktop application was compiled for them making use of HTML executable for learning Igala language. By 2011, there was a high demand for sharing that app. In summary a website was launched @ www.igalapedia.com in 2012, by 2013, first Igala desktop dictionary application was released officially.
Currently, this small work of yesterday has transformed into an NGO service preaching the gospel language extinction and how it can affect minority African tribes.
Hello you have a very interesting and useful site there with high number of visitors, but why are not running google adsense?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ononugo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Greetings everyone. Please I want to register with a custom domain on blogger. How can I do that and which registrar should I go for? Am a newbie but I love blogging so much.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Emmaxlee(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2016
www.cheatznation.
dat"s ma blog
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Naijatalktalk(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Amebosquare.com
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and Confirm Amebo!!!
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
I now own a virtual Telco firm.
#zingtelecoms
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Naijatalktalk(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Amebosquare.com

i am interested

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and Confirm Amebo!!!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by cheapgoals(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Very new to this,but who wan catch me as late comer..

www.cheapgoals.com
We provide football happenings from around the world and of trusted sources
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Fmnoble(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2016
My name is Ibrahim Mohammed FG, my blog (www.sagevibe.com.ng) is all about articles, opinions and project works for tertiary institutions students. I live in Abuja.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ononugo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
I'm Samuel. My blog is www.newestng..com. I just started last week. Please check it out nd tell me some correction to be made.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by alphajoe: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ononugo(m): 1:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ononugo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ononugo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please help me review mine and give me your opinion about it. www.newestng..com 09035008398
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by ibktech(m): 3:40am On Nov 02, 2016
MTN Data Business for Your Website or Blog
You can start selling MTN data (GB) on your website or blog and earn instant commissions paid to you directly.
HOW IT WORKS
- You enjoy 9% instant commission
- No sign up fees.
- MTN Data delivery is instant
- MTN Data has a minimum of 30 days validity
- No technical coding just copy and paste HTML code on your website or blog
- Secured online payment
- Payment and commission via Voguepay
- Referral bonus
HOW TO GET STARTED AND SETUP IN 3 MINUTES
- After successfully registration, log in to your affiliate account to Generate your own HTML affiliate code.
- Copy and paste the generated HTML code to your blog or website
Start selling, start earning!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by eprince21(m): 1:11am On Nov 03, 2016
whats happening here
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Iggyok(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Fmnoble:
My name is Ibrahim Mohammed FG, my blog (www.sagevibe.com.ng) is all about articles, opinions and project works for tertiary institutions students. I live in Abuja.
I love your site. I need a site like this.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Iggyok(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2016
I love blogging and i am interested in starting it,please can anyone mentor me?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
need an news entertainment and tech blog... I only have 5k
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Ononugo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Viewers can't leave a comment on my blog. Who can help me fix the problem? www.newestng..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by ab2care: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by IDEALCASH(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by YorubaMod(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
We offer you the best throwback musics in the industry
https://mp3gaga.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.