Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27457 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Godswillboy(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2015
mine is www.obiankeug..com i started abt 2 years or so. i tried adsense after the first phase i get turned down. i currently have mobofree ad on it. yet nothing. i kind left it for a while. i need help.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by mattnapster(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Guys try to tell us what ur blog is about, plus a little bit about yourself & your location
#Team-HealthJessica
www.healthjessica..com
#Team-Webvirgo
www.webvirgo.com , webflagon..com
#Team-Zing
www.zingtelecoms.com

Mine is www.napsterworld.com all about entertainment, tips, gossip and fashion still need help arranging somethings though... Anybody care tp help a fellow blogger should add me on this...
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
mattnapster:

Mine is www.napsterworld.com all about entertainment, tips, gossip and fashion still need help arranging somethings though... Anybody care tp help a fellow blogger should add me on this...
invalid url
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Akinsnaira: 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
[url]pacespot..com[/url] -- I am a digital marketer, I blog about social networking and internet marketing

Please who knows the codings to implement 'Recent Posts' and 'Share Counts' on a blog?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by godyukan: 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
WWW.bionic2015..com pls check it out. am Godson
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Austin234(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
Pls advice me on my blog: www.agrobizventures..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by uhiochris1(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
mine is [url]http:// af360.[/url] my blog is all about entertainment,sports,politics,fashion gist.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
oginni106:

abeg help me review my own ooo, its a relationship and lifestyle blog www.tonyhawttalk..com

What are the steps you are doing in promoting it ?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
MissTechy:

What are the steps you are doing in promoting it ?
promoting online, telling my friends and tweeting (i have a lot of followers on twitter).
Is the site good
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
oginni106:

promoting online, telling my friends and tweeting (i have a lot of followers on twitter).
Is the site good

yeah I love your content strategy however you have no stat at all - when did you start?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Sadiq3051(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2015
I am Muhammad sadiq by name, I base in Bida,Niger state. Am the c.e.o of
http://www.codedbabablog.com I started the blog last year...#Codedbabanoni
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
I now own a virtual Telco firm.
#zingtelecoms

pls cn we talk on whatsapp
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by EReloaded(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2015
Mine is connectme.ng. Thanks.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by princemorufu007(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2015
I own www.naijaballers.com and been blogging since 2013...

For new comers to blogger, my advice to u is work hard and always give your best.

don't try to compete with anyone buh set a goal for yourself, know we're u want ur blog to be today and we're it shud be tomorrow among others.

work on good template that is mobile friendly cuz 98% of peeps dat views ur blog browse tru dere phones.

Make your template very simple so dat readers can browse tru ur page...

Am a blogger also a web designer and a freelancer ... go tru ma blog and if u like ma template and want something like that, Mail m.. info@naijaballers.com <Nothing is free!>
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Caracta(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2015
I don't even know if what I have is considered a blog.

I update like once in a century. www.bigalphabets.com.

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Hello!
i'm not much of the noise making type about what i have achieved in the online/blogging world, but i'm sure networking helps to build a strong relationship even with new-comers in the blogging, i have been blogging since 2009 and i must say it has been the best thing, i gave out some of my blogs and still do some other online jobs though, feel free to comment with your blog niche, when you started and url link plus more about yourself! i reside in Lagos by the way.....
I now own a virtual Telco firm.
#zingtelecoms

Nice job bro!!!
http://scentmarlc./
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Tattooboy: 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

I would recommend you add me on whatsApp so i can tutor you there, hope you know abit about coding? 08168097193
imma holla @ u too
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Aida13: 7:52pm On May 24, 2015
Hi guys!! I'm loving the sites I'm seeing on this thread. I'm really shocked at all the talent and I see there's so much I can learn. I have a blog I started on a subject very close to my heart! I hope you check it out and let me know what's missing. I'm hoping to make it more commercial soon as I can make time for more regular posting....

Keep it up everyone!

https://idreamedadrama./

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Tattooboy: 7:54pm On May 24, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Mine is www.parrothouz.com Write fictional stories. Pleas help review and tell me what more that needs to get done
cool site
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2015
Hello guyz. I like to refer to myself as an informative blogger, even the word sounds so relative and generic.

What i do mostly on my blog is to publish articles on society ills, health related issues, politcal expositions and a bit of stories that touch.

My writting schedule is limited to one post per day and i have a timetable for the different interests. I started bloggin in 2013, but was more of a gossip/aproko thingy. I admire LIB and i always dream of having something similar. Along the line it occured to me i wasnt bein real, so i opted for the direct impact strategy whereby whatever i have choosen to publish will inform, equip, and empower my audience.

My audience for now are my classmates we finished school together and my colleagues at work. Have tried penetrating more but more work needs to be done on my content first. So am working on that presently.

My blog is affiliated with my facebook page, twitter acc, about.me, google plus and gmail account.

Kindly check it out @ http://scentmarlc./ to get a feel. Share your opinnion with me afterwards, will ya?

Cheers
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2015
Aida13:
Hi guys!! I'm loving the sites I'm seeing on this thread. I'm really shocked at all the talent and I see there's so much I can learn. I have a blog I started on a subject very close to my heart! I hope you check it out and let me know what's missing. I'm hoping to make it more commercial soon as I can make time for more regular posting....

Keep it up everyone!

I didnt even know where i was wen i checked. Kindly give a hint.....
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by pinkpebbles(f): 8:16pm On May 24, 2015
Tank u so much,what is ur blog site so I can chek it out
Tattooboy:
cool site
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by beedees: 8:44pm On May 24, 2015
New to blogging. Just recently started but check out my blog - http://beedeenollywood..ie/
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by xodyq(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
Mine is http://baboogbon..com
i created it Oct last year but started posting dis month. Pls help review it. Thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by FeestoNOVA(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2015
HAFEESTO'NOVA KONSEPT (#TIM) is a #TALENTEDINSPIREDMOTIVATED blog that offers you different kinds of write ups with no major focus on any subject. With my creative and logical way of thinking, it is my aim to give you a different view about some things you know and that which you never knew, be it matters making the news or opinions burning in our heart or just a mere thought that needs to be shared as much as something can be written about it, you will get to read it here. I also offer the following service for those that might need help with one or two things
Short and long story
 Creative write up on different issue
 Relationship write up and advice
 Ghost writing
 Proofreading and Editing 
Advertisement e.t.c
www.hafeestonovakonsept..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Aida13: 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
scentmarlc:

I didnt even know where i was wen i checked. Kindly give a hint.....

Haahhaaa...it's a blog about Korean dramas, called Kdramas. Just like we love Indian and Chinese movies, we also love drama series from South Korea. Is that what you mean by hint? I hope you check out the blog again and find your way around.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by clara472: 9:09pm On May 24, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by MissTechy(f): 9:13pm On May 24, 2015
Aida13:

Keep it up everyone!

wow i love the creative design - impressive btw I am also a fan of korean series ...Team Go gyu Pyo
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2015
My blog is somewhere out there floating in the web cosmos, can't even remember the URL
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Aida13: 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
MissTechy:

wow i love the creative design - impressive

Thank you for the awesome feedback. Please look in again anytime!!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Aida13: 9:19pm On May 24, 2015
MissTechy:

wow i love the creative design - impressive btw I am also a fan of korean series ...Team Go gyu Pyo

Yaaay!! I'm always happy to see a Nigerian Kdrama fan. Definitely #Team Goo Jun Pyo!! BOF 4eva lol
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
standd:

Ohsmiley Thank you. I haven't had time to visit or do anything else on the blog for days but I asked my friend to help change the theme since the former one looks hideous. I will most def. network and follow you back too.
Btw, how do one 'press' on WP without replicating a post? I have only clicked on the 'press this' button once and it replicated my last post. What did I do wrong? Cos I noticed that other bloggers clicked on that post to read and LIKE it immediately I 'pressed' it, which was not the case before.
Good choice (lol because i use the same theme for its simplicity tongue).
Actually you can't. Press this means 'reblog this post'. So when next you want to create a new post just go through the usual route.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.