Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,528 members, 7,801,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? (1345 Views)

25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2015
A man who cheats on you or a man who hits you?

Which cuts (hurts) the deepest?

undecided
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by ginawest(f): 11:10pm On May 19, 2015
I dont care if u cheat on me buh if u dare raise ur hand on me, u wl c fire. angry
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by AfricanApple(f): 11:32pm On May 19, 2015
a man who hits you will still go out and cheat. so Berra he goes on fukking, don't just bring disease. hell yeah

1 Like

Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by MRBrownJ: 11:34pm On May 19, 2015
ginawest:
I dont care if u cheat on me buh if u dare raise ur hand on me, u wl c fire. angry

if you dont care if you BF cheats on you or not, then possibly that is the reason why he would, dont you think?

both should be a NO NO, no settlement here!

1 Like

Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by sinizia: 11:55pm On May 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if you dont care if you BF cheats on you or not, then possibly that is the reason why he would, dont you think?

Exactly!! It's a no-no situation.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Moscorinho(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2015
If u cheat Dem go say u be he goat if u hit Dem go say u dey form mayweather for dere body, abeg leave Dem wit dere palava
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2015
ginawest:

Good. I was hoping to see more of this.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
a man who hits you will still go out and cheat. so Berra he goes on fukking, don't just bring disease. hell yeah

Not always. Some men just think by beating you they can mold you to the person they want you to be. They see you as a child and he is the parent. It's messed up!
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2015
Moscorinho:
If u cheat Dem go say u be he goat if u hit Dem go say u dey form mayweather for dere body, abeg leave Dem wit dere palava

and what's wrong with them saying that? undecided
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2015
MRBrownJ:

This is WISDOM. WELL SAID.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by demmy0325(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2015
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by ireneony(f): 7:10am On May 20, 2015
both! I can't stand a cheating niccur cos I don't cheat. any man who hit a lady is weak n lame.
only low self esteem women will concur to any of thisundecided
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by johnpaul3262: 7:58am On May 20, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent shola, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many in Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them. If you are interested contact me call me on +2349039208294for more information's. Fill The form Below; NAME> AGE>? LOCATION> OCCUPATION>
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by johnpaul3262: 7:59am On May 20, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent shola, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many in Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them. If you are interested contact me call me on +2349039208294for more information's. Fill The form Below; NAME> AGE>? LOCATION> OCCUPATION>
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 20, 2015
I dn't care, if u cheat on me make sure i don't knw. Since i get mouth wel wel then my brain need resetting once in a while but i cn't marry a wife beater though i love men who keep quiet when they are angry. It better to just leave d house when u are angry,i love guys with calm attitude.

1 Like

Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2015
ireneony:
both!
I can't stand a cheating niccur cos I don't cheat.
any man who hit a lady is weak n lame.

only low self esteem women will concur to any of thisundecided

normally. ..I expect every woman to never condone any but if you were to chose...which would hurt you more??
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I dn't care, if u cheat on me make sure i don't knw. Since i get mouth wel wel then my brain need resetting once in a while but i cn't marry a wife beater though i love men who keep quiet when they are angry. It better to just leave d house when u are angry,i love guys with calm attitude.

Smart girl! This is what I think. You can easily get over a cheater but a scarred and damaged heart from physical abuse is hard to heal.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 20, 2015
Hmmm.....I can't stand the both but going by your question I'll choose a man that cheats. It hurts so much to see d man u love cheating on u. To my e-love cheat on me and I'll cut your e-penis
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by AfricanApple(f): 11:30am On May 20, 2015
justmag:

Not always. Some men just think by beating you they can mold you to the person they want you to be. They see you as a child and he is the parent. It's messed up!
a man who sees his wife as a child is a toddler
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
a man who sees his wife as a child is a toddler

Then what do you call the woman who let's a man treat her that way
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2015
oyin17:
Hmmm.....I can't stand the both but going by your question I'll choose a man that cheats. It hurts so much to see d man u love cheating on u. To my e-love cheat on me and I'll cut your e-penis

u think being cheated on hurts more? Clearly you have not been slapped by someone who said they loved u and u loved them back.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 20, 2015
justmag:

u think being cheated on hurts more? Clearly you have not been slapped by someone who said they loved u and u loved them back.

I've experienced heartbreak before , I almost died. slap ke, I can't remember such slap.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Maya2pretty(f): 11:56am On May 20, 2015
Is being so close and having so much to say, but watching you walk away- RASCAL FLATTS
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2015
oyin17:

I've experienced heartbreak before , I almost died. slap ke, I can't remember such slap.

I am glad u haven't been touched but if u have been, I promise you that cheating will be the least of your worries.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 20, 2015
cheat ? hell no.
but I can easily send a woman hitter to jail with evidences.
but cheating?. I can't bug him.
Ave gat job!!!
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2015
ginawest:

Wch kind fire. Wetin be the fire sef
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:23pm On May 20, 2015
Cheat if u want to

Buh don't ever beat me

It wud bruise d heart and bruise d body

It weakens psychologically
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by justmag(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Cheat if u want to

Buh don't ever beat me

It wud bruise d heart and bruise d body

It weakens psychologically

Another smart one.
Re: Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
Man who hits!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is Pure Wickedness... / a / Blac Chyna And Her Unclad Ass Grace The Cover Of Richardson Mag (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.