Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form (71343 Views)

Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. / Post-ume Exam At Unilag / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2008
To all people who choices UNIBEN as 1st n 2nd uni the post UME date
Is 26th August 2008 to 29th August 2008
The details are as follows

26th: social, education, maths and geography

27th: medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, agriculture, education agriculture and biochemistry

28th: engineer, geology, physics, maths, chemistry and COMPUTER SCIENCE

29th: LAW arts, eduation arts.

Scrath card available in all UBA branch at the rate of #2000
The sales of form will start from 30th of july
Check the website for more info as from 5th August 2008

I wish u all best of luck

Please Respect yourself no flashing

Love you all
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by dadsgal(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
please how much is the scrath card?you can reach me on dads_gal@yahoo.co.uk[geolabious]thanks for the info
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
It is 2000
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
To all people who choices UNIBEN as 1st n 2nd uni the post UME date
Is 26th August 2008 to 29th August 2008
The details are as follows

26th: social, education, maths and geography

27th: medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, agriculture, education agriculture and biochemistry

28th: engineer, geology, physics, maths, chemistry and COMPUTER SCIENCE

29th: LAW arts, eduation arts.

Scrath card available in all UBA branch
The sales of form will start from 30th of july
Check the website for more info as from 5th August 2008

I wish u all best of luck

Please Respect yourself no flashing

Love you all
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
It is 2000
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by ElosAgos(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
@Uzzyan and geolabious
Guys, can u tell ''us'' the nature of the question. I'm not asking 4 'expo' please.
I mean if you can tell us like which section(s) of Eng. could possiblly be asked about. Like Grammar, Lexis and others. Please, you uys should tell UNIBEN not to include Oral Eng,
I know u also ''love'' answering it like I do.
Thanx.
Please, don't forget my request. grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by dadsgal(f): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
geolabious,education falls in so many dates,please can you tell me when its economics education date?
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by hantonee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
smiley hi guys, please i need help, i choosed uniben as my 1st choice of institution and i scored 190 in ma jamb, and i wanna study computer science, i need help to be sure of the cut-off mark for the school please before i go and get the form,
thanks alot. wink
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by edoziepat: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
Please how do I get the scratch cards in Lagos. I cannot git in UBA branches in Lagos. Can you help. Regards
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
ALL Thanks for ur reply n call

ELOS AGOS: The post ume question will mostly be on ur jamb question but it will be change totally all you need to do it to study the books you read for the jamb exams. If u the jamb question include oral question so definately be expecting it, Thanks ellos

DADSGAL: I will advice you to be there b4 the post ume screening commence

EDOZIEPAT: For now the scratch card is only available in the school premises

Thank
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by creamkele(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
Please can u tell me the names of the banks and their branches where we can get the scratch cards in lagos,
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
To all people sitting for UNIBEN post-ume

Please don't read keypoint because it is not best for reading
These are the logic of the exam

1. Please don't read KEYPOINT, NOVELS etc
2. Learn how to work without using CALC
3. Read all difficult TOPICS u know u are lacking from
4. Learn how to fast n pray to God almighty
5. Pray to suceed not pray to fail
6. You don't need to read all day please readless i mean revise your books
7. Assit your junior ones in their ASSIGNMENT because the more u teach d more u gain
8. Know where are start for an where u are up to
9. Please learn how to dressed coporate
10.Say no to MAL-PRACTICE

Thanks my people
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2008
To all people sitting for UNIBEN post-ume

Please don't read keypoint because it is not best for reading
These are the logic of the exam

1. Please don't read KEYPOINT, NOVELS etc
2. Learn how to work without using CALC
3. Read all difficult TOPICS u know u are lacking from
4. Learn how to fast n pray to God almighty
5. Pray to suceed not pray to fail
6. You don't need to read all day please readless i mean revise your books
7. Assit your junior ones in their ASSIGNMENT because the more u teach d more u gain
8. Know where are start for an where u are up to
9. Please learn how to dressed coporate
10.Say no to MAL-PRACTICE

Thanks my people
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by geolabious(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
C
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by shayo02(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
YELLO NAIRALANDER! PLEASE HELP O, I DON VES FOR NAIJA EDUCATION. IVE BIN PROCESSING MY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISION SINCE 2006 AND IT HASNT BEEN FORTHCOMING. IM STILL ON IT AGAIN THIS YEAR. I WILL GLAD TO RECIEVE INFORMATION BASED ON D E ADMISSION FROM UNILAG, OAU UNIBEN. THANKS
ONE LOVE
ONE NAIJA!
SAYO
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Urchie(f): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2008
hello Lander
i need a help here.
I have been trying to process the post UME for my friends and the site isn't opening. First of all the site address is not written on the scratch card they sold. the only option is to use last year's website although i know that Uniben is very good at changing their sites.
Now the last year's site isn't opening.
Is there any other person in the house that is encountering such problem or could there be better way of going about it.
Please help lander.
The site i'v been trying to access is http://uniben.waeup/srpanonymous.asp
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Urchie(f): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2008
hello Lander
i need a help here.
I have been trying to process the post UME for my friends and the site isn't opening. First of all the site address is not written on the scratch card they sold. the only option is to use last year's website although i know that Uniben is very good at changing their sites.
Now the last year's site isn't opening.
Is there any other person in the house that is encountering such problem or could there be better way of going about it.
Please help lander.
The site i'v been trying to access is http://uniben.waeup/srpanonymous.asp

Hello Landers,
i just got the website and i'm on the move right away filling the forms.
For anyone that is having such problems as well, here is the site, https://uniben.waeup.org/apply_admission/pume
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by princesa(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2008
urchie
u are really a darling
thank you very much
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by makavele: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
@all
Hi guys, i just want to ask for help, My friend chose UNIBEN as her' second choice institution. Do you think UNIBEN accepts people who choose them as 2nd choice or not. Due to the tribalism and favourtism we face with the Nigerian education nowadays, she's scared of loosing 2K for nothing,

Please help, because some schools don't like admitting second choice students!
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by ufuoma25(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2008
am sorry but if any other school accepts 170 for their pume, uniben will not,
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by sisqology(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2008
Which school or shools accept 170, and still yet to do post ume?
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by ekpeju: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2009
pls all
i choose uniben as my ist Ist choice,but the newspaper said uniben is collecting those that choose them in Ist and 2nd choice, and their form will begin sales tommorow
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by naijagurl2(f): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2009
You can still apply for it.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by ekpeju: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2009
hi,
tanx 4 dat idea.
i have bought the form,tanx ones more.
am ekpeju,
are 4rm benin so i get a friend there in my time of need
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Rachyangel: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2009
please help me o, it's like i don miss it. please can i still get the application card for 2009 post ume?or i've i missed it totally?please help me
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Rachyangel: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2009
please her's my number 08038447031. anyone who can call me to give me info should please do cos i'm really scared
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Rachyangel: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2009
still scared o
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by winpecheux: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by rexlon(m): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2010
please can you tell me when uniben post ume is coming out dat of 2010/2011 and how much?
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by winpecheux: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.
Re: UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2010
Get the latest Scholarships for International Universities live from twitter immediately as it happens.
http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/ for scholarships
http://studentvisas.targetedtweets.com/ for student visas
http://touristvisas.targetedtweets.com/ for tourist visas
http://premiership.targetedtweets.com/ all about premiership games and players

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.