Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape (27736 Views)

Tecno Foundation Embarks On Nationwide Scholarship On Childen's Day / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / (PICTURES) Most Beautiful Girl In LASU 2014 Clothes The Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Dcaliphate(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2015
only deranged guys with low self-esteem think rape is something worth doing

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by kriztovar(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2015
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Sweetguy25: 10:44am On May 23, 2015
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Nobody: 10:54am On May 23, 2015
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by 2Blessed2stress: 10:59am On May 23, 2015
So lovely... I admire her courage, understanding and love for her passion cool

More grease to your cheeks honey tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Damikevin(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2015
Yes #notorape. But also y'all better dress well.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by LeonMacJames(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2015
opalu:
This is wonderful. How I wish I can support this.
keep ur pants zipped , that's how

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by 4everGrand(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2015
At first I thought it was '...embarks on a trek for...'.

Thankfully its something else.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by zubysnook: 11:20am On May 23, 2015
I
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Eureka123(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2015
BedLam:
Does she know that one thing that leads men to rape is choping the guy and not submitting ? How about #saynotofriendzoning and #magarizing? undecided

Brother, hear yourself well. A lady is a fellow human like you, and there are other ways to punish a person who has "chopped" your money. Rape is inhumane. Watching your fellow human being, scream and plead defenseless is horrible.

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Rahmatuparker: 11:24am On May 23, 2015
Girls shd dress decently
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by haul: 11:44am On May 23, 2015
Eureka123:

Brother, hear yourself well. A lady is a fellow human like you, and there are other ways to punish a person who has "chopped" your money. Rape is inhumane. Watching your fellow human being, scream and plead defenseless is horrible.

It aint horrible,watching niggas starve for lost money and time is horrible also.

You bishes should stop being cynical, the same fate ladies suffer goes same way to men,if yall raise awareness,it should be for both parties.

There is no small pain or big pain,pain is pain
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by tochukwuifeduba: 11:45am On May 23, 2015
Join the Revolution today as we marched to protect the Great Nigerian woman Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who through her hardwork and achievement have proved that Nigerian women are the greatest capable of doing not only what men can do but doing it Better..

#SupportNgoziOkonjoIweala#

Sign Below

https://www.change.org/p/yale-university-ignore-the-call-for-stripping-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-of-the-doctorate-of-humane-letters-presented-to-her-on-monday-may-18-2015-during-yale-s-commencement-ceremony-in-new-haven-connecticut-alongside-eight-others
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Nobody: 11:52am On May 23, 2015
haul:

It aint horrible,watching niggas starve for lost money and time is horrible also.

You bishes should stop being cynical, the same fate ladies suffer goes same way to men,if yall raise awareness,it should be for both parties.

You are a repulsive animal.

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by haul: 11:58am On May 23, 2015
kalindaminda:

You are a repulsive animal.
You can't be always right
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Eureka123(f): 12:19pm On May 23, 2015
haul:

I don't normally insult people I don't know and even people I do know, but your mother is the mother of all bitches. Silly fool.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by haul: 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
Eureka123:

I don't normally insult people I don't know and even people I do know, but your mother is the mother of all bitches. Silly fool.

What you eat don't make me sh1t thot
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Eureka123(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2015
haul:

What you eat don't make me sh1t thot

So, here's where you expect me to get to exchange words right?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by pak: 12:54pm On May 23, 2015
colossus2:
I'm still searching for the most beautiful girl there embarassed

Did you see that second pix shocked

I would give her the award with a back like that.....no need to turn. Unanimous decision, you don win!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by kandiikane(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Nice move kindly add "say No to provocative dressing" to the banner grin

Am a fan #sayNoToRape

You and the 22 people that liked this are goats.

Oya, come!

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
kandiikane:

You and the 22 people that liked this are goats.

Oya, come!
so what's the purpose of you quoting me and did you see me advising rape? Ended comment with "Oya come" so that I would degrade myself to your own level of stupidity or your lack of respect. I pray you grow to be sensible. #noHardFeelings #cheers.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by refreshrate: 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Where is the beautiful girl undecided

i tire o
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by kandiikane(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
so what's the purpose of you quoting me and did you see me advising rape? Ended comment with "Oya come" so that I would degrade myself to your own level of stupidity or your lack of respect. I pray you grow to be sensible. #noHardFeelings #cheers.

Then what exactly were you implying with your statement "say no to provocative dressing" if it is not implying that what you wear dictates whether you get ra.ped or not. What you did is an upgrade as I get to teach your ignorant azz about ra.pe. See, when a woman wears a mini skirt, she is not telling you, you have a right over her body unless she says so by her own freewill. Keep that in mind next time you see a woman in shorts and you feel you have a right to tear off those shorts and indulge yourself. Until a woman opens her mouth and says yes to having sex with you, you have no right even if she is walking around in g-string.

5 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by stormybucci(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
warris my own?? Virgin dae rape woman?? **chewing gum loudy**
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Then what exactly were you implying with your statement "say no to provocative dressing" if it is not implying that what you wear dictates whether you get ra.ped or not. What you did is an upgrade as I get to teach your ignorant azz about ra.pe. See, when a woman wears a mini skirt, she is not telling you, you have a right over her body unless she says so by her own freewill. Keep that in mind next time you see a woman in shorts and you feel you have a right to tear off those shorts and indulge yourself. Until a woman opens her mouth and says yes to having sex with you, you have no right even if she is walking around in g-string.
actually it's 25likes so go back and modify. Don't quote even if you do I won't reply.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by kandiikane(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
actually it's 25likes so go back and modify. Don't quote even if you do I won't reply.

Still does not change that fact that you are goats. wink

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Fkhalifa(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2015
say no to r.ape,indecent dressing and all forms of immorality# both sex.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2015
First make campaign against indecent dressing. Girls dress provocatively( action),Boys rape (reaction).
Don't you know that "for every action there is equal and opposite reaction"
For boys to stop raping (reaction),girls should stop provocative dressing(action)
#nonsense
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by situationroom: 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
rape.......a curse of the yorubas to Nigerians.....ehya
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Woman,I understand you,but what u need to know is,men were created weak to hold their sexual urge.What we see really affects our nervous and KOKO system.if girls can dress modestly,the rape cases will greatly reduce.Rape shd attract death sentence, which I really wish.
Though all raped victims don't dress provocatively.it's just that some men are animals.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Woman,I understand you,but what u need to know is,men were created weak to hold their sexual urge.What we see really affects our nervous and KOKO system.if girls can dress modestly,the rape cases will greatly reduce.Rape shd attract death sentence, which I really wish.
Though all raped victims don't dress provocatively.it's just that some men are animals.
#thats all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) / Couple Danced As Money Rained Heavily On Them At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.