Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (50852 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by CAPTIVATOR: 10:20am On May 20, 2015
GUYS when will you start thinking ... When will we start using our " thinking ability" as an ancient bible proveb advise.

I was at a restaurant this morning , sitting beside some girls .... They were three in number , and u know girls cheesy , they start gisting

Then one said " my friend , there was this bobo o ... You know the last time i travelled nah, hmm na this bobo pay my transport fee from Lagos to Osun state #she burst into laughter# , the guy mugu no be small, as a sharp girl nw , i start discussin with him , flirting with him ...

"Mayb thats what got into his head o , he den ask for my number which i gave after he don pay for my fare , he said dont worry ... How much is your fee , and he paid" .

Am i saying ... Its bad to be nice , NOT AT ALL , but whats your motive for been nice . Funny enuogh the girl laugh it off with her friends when she said " since den, i no pick him call sef .. Person who i dont know"

how quickly the masculine gender forget to think straight once a beautiful feminine figure is around.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by coolzeal(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2015
Most men allow their balls to do the thinking instead of their brains. I stopped being nice to ladies a long time ago and it works perfectly
fine for me.

267 Likes 23 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by acenazt: 10:26am On May 20, 2015
Later dem go open dem silly mouths dey cry all men are the same. Naim make I dey chop clean mouth.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by ifeanyi317(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2015
insulting the guy shows how immature she is.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 10:31am On May 20, 2015
ifeanyi317:
insulting the guy shows how immature she is.
thats naija girls for u grin
any guy wey do a little favour for them is tagged mugu or maga grin

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by kelvyn7: 10:31am On May 20, 2015
i honestly dnt like "fullish'' guys grin

see hw dem dey make fun of am grin

7 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by 2dice(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2015
Na so laa.... They want BadGuy 75% .... Guys don dey turn bad.... With the rate the thin they go.... How man pikin go go heaven with ladies converting n!ggas everyday

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 10:38am On May 20, 2015
grin
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 10:40am On May 20, 2015
coolzeal:
Most men allow their balls to do the thinking instead of their brains. I stopped been nice to ladies a long time ago and it works perfectly
fine for me.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
GUYS when will u start thinking ... When will we start usin our " thinking ability" as an ancient bible proveb advise.

I was at a restaurant this morning , sittin beside some girls .... They were three in number , and u know girls cheesy , they start gisting

Then one said " my friend , there was this bobo o ... U know the last time i travelled nah, hmm na this bobo pay my transport fee from Lagos to Osun state #she burst into laughter# , the guy mugu no be small, as a sharp girl nw , i start discussin with him , flirtin with him ...

"Mayb thats what got into his head o , he den ask for my number which i gave after he don pay for my fare , he said dont worry ... Hw much is ur fee , and he paid" .

Am i saying ... Its bad to be nice , NOT AT ALL , but whats ur motive for been nice . Funny enuf the girl laugh it off with her friends when she said " since den, i no pick him call sef .. Person who i dont know"

how quickly the masculine gender forget to think straight once a beautiful feminine figure is around.
I hope all these @$$ kissers aka mumu are reading and taking notes cos dem no believe say woman fit do bad tin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2015
Can i book space?

2 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Mprex(f): 10:53am On May 20, 2015
lemme just comment sha tongue
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Pheals(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
GUYS when will u start thinking ... When will we start usin our " thinking ability" as an ancient bible proveb advise.

I was at a restaurant this morning , sittin beside some girls .... They were three in number , and u know girls cheesy , they start gisting

Then one said " my friend , there was this bobo o ... U know the last time i travelled nah, hmm na this bobo pay my transport fee from Lagos to Osun state #she burst into laughter# , the guy mugu no be small, as a sharp girl nw , i start discussin with him , flirtin with him ...

"Mayb thats what got into his head o , he den ask for my number which i gave after he don pay for my fare , he said dont worry ... Hw much is ur fee , and he paid" .

Am i saying ... Its bad to be nice , NOT AT ALL , but whats ur motive for been nice . Funny enuf the girl laugh it off with her friends when she said " since den, i no pick him call sef .. Person who i dont know"

what matters yours ?

Our figure and presence work with their nervous system

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 10:57am On May 20, 2015
The guy might not be foolish, maybe he paid her transport fare with a sincere heart and nothing attached to it!

The girl on her own, for her mind she don chop mugu!

Girls and iranu sha..

Smh for d girl. lipsrsealed

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by lilmax(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2015
I am not surprised undecided mumus have been there for ages
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by loomer: 11:13am On May 20, 2015
When she don reach 30 years na she go de run go church de find husband.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Doortun(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2015
Girls don't like creepy guys. The days we live in now automatically equates you as a looser if you become nice to women.

24 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Loyalblak007(f): 11:17am On May 20, 2015
embarassed embarassed

pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Z8(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2015
cry cry cry some guys have excess money to be wasting sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by naijaboiy: 11:40am On May 20, 2015
Pheals:
what matters yours ?

Our figure and presence work with their nervous system
Why do I have to twist my neck because I want to check your dp? angry

10 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
hmm. I don't think there is anything wrong with what the guy di . . . screw that, the guy is an absolute idiot. Why can't he just fix earpieces into his ears and ignore the girl sitting besides him? Why wasting money? Well, karma will repay him sha. That's a plus grin

4 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by CAPTIVATOR: 12:31pm On May 20, 2015
Z8:

Should we look at it from that angle ?
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by davspog2(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2015
The guy is not necessarily a mugu! Not all kindness should be viewed as such and moreover how much are we talking about here? The guy has simply sowed into her life and he would reap it somewhere else shikena!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Z8(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Should we look at it from that angle ?

which other angle is there?
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Pheals(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why do I have to twist my neck because I want to check your dp? angry
y u wonh check it before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Blackfire(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2015
1.Dont help a lady,if she didnt ask for it.
2. And when u do, ignore them.
3. Dont render help that will give u heartbreak tomorrow,like paying her shool fees from ur small salary,and she dumps u later.
... More loading

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by AnneMomoh: 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
She might just be communicationg with the guy

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Deiok(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2015
Some girls are wicked.

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 20, 2015
I dn't blame d girl i blame d guy
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by gunners160(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]why wont they laugh the guy?dnt be surprise the guy is those type that can't give their 5naira to anyboby not even a fellow guy.Hw can a resonable guy use his hand earn money to pay for the t.p fare of an unknown bitch?.I am sure when the guy gets home he would have to manage the little garri remainin funny enough mst Nl guys will stil fall prey to this after reading it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2015
I don't hang out with broke girls anymore

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Goodnuel: 3:49pm On May 20, 2015
Z8:
Exactly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.