Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs (5710 Views)

Buy Plot(s) Of Land At Atan Otta 550,000 Promo Price / . / Plot(s) Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt, Oyigbo, Etche, Eneka, Eriebe, Obeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by diamond88: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
My budget is 300,000 and I need a half plot of land at ibeju lekki and envrion. Sorry I don't want omo onile or family stuff oh.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
ifyalways:

Hello,I know Rehoboth parks and gardens and sorry,I am not interested .
Thank you.

hi Madam, U got experience about them??..pls do share...help someone. I am about to give them a try on their treasure park wing in ibafo!..ur info no matter how little will further inform my decision

many thanks....
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
proponent2015:

hi Madam, U got experience about them??..pls do share...help someone. I am about to give them a try on their treasure park wing in ibafo!..ur info no matter how little will further inform my decision

many thanks....
Good day Sir.

Rehoboth parks = Adron homes.

Try to meet/talk with an existing subscriber first before you commit your money.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2015
ifyalways:
Good day Sir.
Rehoboth parks = Adron homes.
Try to meet/talk with an existing subscriber first before you commit your money.

Many thanks.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by cigwegbe(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Details:
1. For those who have interest in buying Land at Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
2. Ahocol City Pride Housing Estate, is located at the fast growing city of Isiagu, Awka South L.G.A, Anambra State. Isiagu is rated the fastest developing area and the most liveable residential area in Awka Metropolis housing the Police Housing Estate, Deeper life Camp ground, Permanent site SilverBird Television, Proposed New Government Lodge, International Electronics Market, etc.
3. Size of plot is (120'' X 60'').
4. Fifty (50) plots still available; over 250 plots already sold.
5. Your payment covers (a) Cost of Land (b) Opening of Roads (c) Individual Survey Plan (d) Building Plan (e) Annual Ground Rent (f) Clearance and (g) Power of Attorney.
6. Receipts and other relevant documents will be sent to you once processed.
7. Enquires should be sent to:
8. Thank you for working with us.

https://www.nairaland.com/2604564/buy-ahocol-city-housing-estate
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
cigwegbe:
Details:
1. For those who have interest in buying Land at Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
2. Ahocol City Pride Housing Estate, is located at the fast growing city of Isiagu, Awka South L.G.A, Anambra State. Isiagu is rated the fastest developing area and the most liveable residential area in Awka Metropolis housing the Police Housing Estate, Deeper life Camp ground, Permanent site SilverBird Television, Proposed New Government Lodge, International Electronics Market, etc.
3. Size of plot is (120'' X 60'').
4. Fifty (50) plots still available; over 250 plots already sold.
5. Your payment covers (a) Cost of Land (b) Opening of Roads (c) Individual Survey Plan (d) Building Plan (e) Annual Ground Rent (f) Clearance and (g) Power of Attorney.
6. Receipts and other relevant documents will be sent to you once processed.
7. Enquires should be sent to: chuka.ig@gmail.com or call 08068653285.
8. Thank you for working with us.

https://www.nairaland.com/2604564/buy-ahocol-city-housing-estate
Whats the point advertising here when the cost of land can only be obtained via email or phonecall undecided

1 Like

Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by cigwegbe(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifyalways:

Whats the point advertising here when the cost of land can only be obtained via email or phonecall undecided

Sorry, the price is 775,000 per plot. We will help you with the documentation. Thank you
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by hishuula10: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2015
ifyalways:

g
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
hishuula10:
hello ma,i need to discuss an important issue with you as soon as possible my e-mail is hishuulacomedian@gmail.com
I can't possibly think of any " important" issue I want to discuss with you.

What's so important? Give me a hint here.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
cigwegbe:

Sorry, the price is 835,000 per plot. We will help you with the documentation. Thank you
Thanks jare.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by cigwegbe(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
ifyalways:
Thanks jare.

Your welcome.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by Cyberknight: 10:09pm On May 08, 2016
Hallo Ifyalways,
Sorry to butt in, but I saw this thread about looking for good land to buy in Awka.
Did you by any chance get anything good within your budget?
If so, I'd be interested, thank you.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 11:35am On May 09, 2016
Cyberknight:
Hallo Ifyalways,
Sorry to butt in, but I saw this thread about looking for good land to buy in Awka.
Did you by any chance get anything good within your budget?
If so, I'd be interested, thank you.

I didn't get in Awka but a neighboring town and at a relatively good price.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by Cyberknight: 5:19pm On May 09, 2016
ifyalways:

I didn't get in Awka but a neighboring town and at a relatively good price.

Could you let me know the details?
Thank you.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 4:42pm On May 13, 2016
Cyberknight:

Could you let me know the details?
Thank you.
I bought at Mgbakwu.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by marsoden: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2017
ifyalways:
I bought at Mgbakwu.

Sorry to bug you, but at how much did you buy? Any contact of the agent you used? Thanks
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
marsoden:

Sorry to bug you, but at how much did you buy? Any contact of the agent you used? Thanks
No, I didn't use an agent.

One friend/church member knows another that knows a family that wants to sell their land ; that's how I got mine.
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by lordmayor4(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
marsoden:

I think there's one at mgbakwu that they wanna sell, I'll ask my sister though to confirm
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:
Hello all,

I am interested in buying plots of land at Ibeju Lekki with the following specifications:

Land in an estate
The land must have gazzette
I will be given my deed of assignment, survey plan and reciept immeediately after payment

Budget : 900K to 1.5M max per plot.

Location :Anywhere from Eti-osa land mark but before Eleranigbe, not to far from the expressroad.

Have anything ?, please state on the thread and drop your contact.

smiley
madam good morning. I have been unable to access my mail but I saw your pm on nairaland
Here is my account number ma. Please let me know when you have seen it so that I can remove it
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
madam good morning. I have been unable to access my mail but I saw your pm on nairaland
Here is my account number ma. Please let me know when you have seen it so that I can remove it

Diamond bank
Bashir
Seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by OiOi: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks
Re: Wanted :plot(s) Of Land At Ibeju Lekki, Awka and environs by ifyalways(f): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2020
OiOi:
ifyalways please I am surfing with free basics so I can't send mail.
012824Gtbank

Please I would like to modify when u have seen it. Thank you
seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex / One Storey Building Of 4units Of 3bedroom For Sale In Coker Village Lagos / Why You Should Make A Choice Between Stamped Concrete Floor And Interlocking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.