Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) (3804 Views)

Davido Laugh At His Biggy Cousin Who Consumed A Lot Of Food At The Airport(pic,v / Caption This Tonto Dikeh's Photo At Miss Grand Nigeria / Duncan Mighty Kisses Tonto Dikeh [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 20, 2015
The resemblance is uncanny!!!
Nadia Buari shared this pics on Instagram and it got fans
tongues wagging about her resemblance to Tonto Dikeh.
Nadia Buari captioned the pics with
There is definitely something special about having a
cousin. For me, having u is like having another sibling in
the family. Of all the cousins in the world, I am lucky to
have the best – YOU. Happy birthday to my silly and
crazy beautiful cousin @floxyjo.. Love u to the moon and
back.
What do you think? Do they really look alike?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by kilokeys(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2015
se fine o
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by leshluap(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2015
seen.
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2015
She's beautiful, op what's her name? She fine pass tonto dike jhoor tongue

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by leshluap(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2015
seen.,,
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Purehuman(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
Finer than her

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 20, 2015
Cute
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by enoqueen: 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmmmm!!!!
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by MissIndependent(f): 4:16pm On May 20, 2015
They really look alike just the nose differentiate them.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2015
LORD!!
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by amokeme(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2015
Beauty sure runs in that family!.... smiley
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by sholay2011(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2015
She isn't pretty...just her skin colour makes her attractive.

Imagine her with a dark skin...
#My Opinion#

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Pekadust: 5:44pm On May 20, 2015
The only similarity they have is skin colour, this babe is obviously prettier and classier than tonto

1 Like

Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Pekadust: 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
sholay2011:
She isn't pretty...just her skin colour makes her attractive.

Imagine her with a dark skin...
#My Opinion#
Is her skin colour not part of her That d point dear stop beefing the girl is fyn. Her skin colour makes the package complete

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by lilmax(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2015
classy
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by Mzdivacious(f): 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
una don start ...just cos Nadia s face is already stale in y'all eyes cos u see her all d time doesn't make this one prettier.Nadia is prettier jor
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by may01(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2015
Her face is slimmer and more oval than Tonto's. She's really pretty tho kiss
Re: Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) by ogeneigbo(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to be a blessing to you all.
Looking at the situation of Nigeria, I felt the only way I could give to people is telling them my secret to financial freedom for free. Yes free!!!.

A lot of people online will tell you if you want to know their secret, pay $10 bla bla...... I don't think that's real help if at all they are genuine and not scammers. I wouldn't really blame them because giving out something for free won't be valued. For me, I'm going to
break that record by giving you my secret to financial freedom.

When I was a child my parents will tell me go to school, study a good course, graduate with good grade, get a good job and your future is secured. This is the mentality of every Nigerian who goes to school. Ask a student he or she will tell you he wants to study a good course so that they can get a good paid job.
As for Madam Kate who I met recently at Eko bank and ask her how good she enjoys her job as the manager who earns a whooping sum of #500,000 per month, and she would sincerely tell you we are slaves. Every person working in the bank will identify with this. You wake early rush off to work of mental depression and go back very late only to wake up early again to work. This is called "stress" which is a killer. Now let me ask this question. For how long will we continue in this cycle and we keep on instilling this same procedure to our children. This is what I call "Generation enslavement"

While reading the book of Robert kiyosaki called "The cash flow quadrant" he elaborated that there are only four ways to earn. Either you are

( Employee) (Business owner)
you have a job people work for you

(Self employed). (Investor)
You own a job money works for you

If you are on the left side, you are on the rat race
If you are on right side, then you rule the world.

Wonder why Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg, Oprah Winfrey, even our own Dangote are the richest and world changers today in the society? Neither of these people in their quest for success graduated from a high learning institution.
I'm not trying to say that going to school is not good, but that the real world faces you after you graduate from a university.
Dangote has the biggest industry producing sugar in Africa and even second in the world, he was awarded for providing employment for Nigerians(graduates).
Why would you spend so many years in a university only to work for someone who dropped out of school or even an illiterate?
Now reassess your goals and know if you are really wiser than these men who saw the enslavement and took to their heels to become financially free.
Dangote and the above mentioned characters are under the business owners and investors.
Your destiny is now in your hands to choose the rat race or being financially wealthy.
Sack your boss today and become a boss. A saying goes that a rich mind sees opportunity and grabs it while the poor ignores it and get poorer only to feed the rich. I wonder why the poor are envious and angry with the rich when they have decided to waste opportunities.
Now I'm talking to you, do you want to be a be a master or slave? Do you want to determine how much you earn or allow someone reward your huge effort with peanuts? Take a deep breath, answer the above questions before reading the next paragraph. If you want to remain stagnant or a slave then quit reading now, if not, go ahead and see my new found secret.

I have never wanted to work under someone in my life yet I was still on the left quadrant because there was no money to start up a company that would run on a system, so I took a job that I received #50,000 monthly after my NYSC. Sometimes, before I received a paycheck, I would already be in debt because I have pay my bills, feeding, transportation, clothing, etc. I was in this same rat race, always broke and smiling but I was dead inside because there was no savings, nothing positive at all. It was like a rat hole. Not until I found out about this investment for life business that has given me financial freedom to sleep and wake up anytime I want and get money flowing into my bank account like the ocean with almost no work at all. In fact this business thought me that being lazy still pays yes! Get lazy and get rich.

Here comes the deal "Alliance In Motion Global" this company changed my life both health wise and wealth wise. They are the best multi-level marketing company now in the world and trust me
I'm a living testimony.
With this company you understand the power of what I call investing with zero yes zero! And become a millionaire in few days. When I first heard of this company i doubted how possible to make money with their system pattern because it was unbelievable but today I’m a testimony.
Now you know my secret. But do you know making a million in a month is small money? Now you are thinking this guy must be joking. My dear this one na real oh! Not dem say!

Alliance in motion global has turned over 150 Nigerians into self-made multi-millionaires in just two years. It has turned over 1200 self-made millionaires in the Philippines.
Be the next millionaire. It’s legit and it’s a registered business in Nigeria owned by Dr Ed Cabantog from Philippines. I won't say more than this for now. If you want to change your life forever then come let's make you one.

For more questions and enquiries, please ask here I would not give out any phone number here for personal security purpose
But you can email anisiudochiagozie@gmail.com for more enquiries.

Remember your destiny is in your hands don't say you did not hear.
I have given out the success way it’s now left for you to choose.
Good day guys I will be glad to help you succeed that's the real meaning of success.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Toke Makinwa As She Steps Out For A Private Dinner / Dija Is Pregnant. / What Beef? Tiwa Savage In New Selfie With Lil Kesh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.