Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told (45568 Views)

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by BenueBlog(f): 2:41pm On May 20, 2015
Following comments made by Tuface Idibia that the PDP had done nothing in the last 16 years, a social media commentator, Mr Eric Amodu has taken a swipe at his fellow Idoma kinsman saying the music super star lacked the moral ground to criticise the PDP since he too was a beneficiary of their perfidious rule.

His comments below:

Too bad you threw the bomb at yourself on this. You are my friend but the truth must be told. 

Question 1. Name a single soul you’ ve ever helped? 
Question 2. Why did your fellow childhood friends deserted you? 
Question 3. What have you given back to the society that made u? 

Infact lets go deeper

First of all, OJB produced you and brought you to limelight and even gave you a song for free without you paying a dime. But you threw your back at him when the world were rallying round to save his life. Not even a dime from you when lesser musicians gave their widows mite.

No any Idoma sons could say he’s on your scholarship list yet you have the mouth to talk back at the people that you helped in eating from their states’ funds.

You ate the resources meant for Benue State during Akume days in PDP as a governor when he bought you a Camry.

How about Donald Duke when he was the PDP governor of cross Rivers State? He lavished the state resources for you and still paid 20 million naira just to reunite the plantation boiz yet you have the guts to say PDP did nothing? Better still, you for reject all the money.

Akwa-Ibom state governor under the PDP-led government lavished the money meant for the state to sponsor your wedding. Why didn’t you kick against it when he gave you eight jeeps and sponsored several people to Dubai just to attend your wedding?

Jolly Nyame wasted th state resources on you and you practically abandoned Lagos for Taraba just because you began to taste the juicy side of unmerited resources from government coffers.

Don’t forget… when you sang ” I de feel like so so so and so person… because you de spend for me.” Over 70% of the names you mentioned were PDP people you joined in eating away the future of their states.

Brother man, sorry to say this… you don’t even stand the moral ground where conscience speaks to talk about PDP.

I would love Banky W, the little Davido that just started, Ice Prince, Don Jazzy and so many others to talk because they don’t dine with the PDP and their states’ funds yet they’ve given a whole lot to the society.

On your wedding day, you took away the pleasure of the eyes from Nigerians to Dubai so that dem no go fit benefit even small thing from you. Stingy life.

Oyine, abeg le klachi fa.

http://benue.com.ng/shut-up-pdp-governors-lavished-state-funds-on-you-tuface-told/

221 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 20, 2015
Leave 2baba alone abeg , he is only being truthful grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2015
He has not really done much to help the talents back here in Benue state.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by lionduke(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2015
lol

3 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by lionduke(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2015
lol! the man take style talk true, next they say the man is jealous of tuface.
I dey feel like jolly nyame, because he dey find things for me

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by missKiffy(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2015
Hehehehehehe grin
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by SPAGGYYY(f): 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
[size=20pt]all dis celebs are only decieving demselves,

D man don finish tuface already,

Abi no be david mark buy expensive cars for him on his wedding and dis same david mark denied d youths of #20,000 monthly income

[/size]

258 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 20, 2015
"You are my friend, but the truth must be told", said this man. Which is essentially what Tuface is saying.

Therefore, if Tuface loses moral highground to speak truth, then so does this man.

#nobodyholypass #seemeso

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by browneyes7(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
D guy don talk finish bt dey r friends,truth must be told....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by arresa: 3:11pm On May 20, 2015
I love his music,but he fall hand seriously.

Free luxury jeeps at the expense of the poor people of akwa ibom

40 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
No, this is poor form.

The joy and upliftment Tuface has given countless souls through his music and entertainment is priceless.

It is because they sing for us that we give them love and adulation. You can rarely pay great musicians true value. Usually, the people who have money to show appreciation are those who have money to throw around.

Have Banky and Davido and whoever not also played for politicians? Which of them hasn't or wouldn't like to?

Abeg this guy should park well. See as e just list Tuface account. E don dey track am since. And yet he's quoting Tuface music, which he knows by heart. Abegi.

No one ever loses the right to speak truth.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by hadura29(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2015
He be like say this guy dey wait for 2baba to Bleep up before him talk. But ooo the track he was talking about no relate to the context of what he's arguing about. "I dey feel like so so... " he should go and Listen to the track again.

Well na una village concern be that sha o, 2baba playing on my stereo now sha ooo.

Kokan aye...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kokoA(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
**in Tubaba's voice** Nobody holy pass o..

5 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kliq(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2015
He made valid points though

Tubaba all the way....One Love

"Some be acting that dem know it all
But everybody knows that people rise and fall
Some rise up again just to stand up tall
And wiser and stronger
No matter how long you live
You can not learn it all
You go only do your best because you no go fit do all
So if you want to criticize me, talk small small
Cos you no holy pass, my brother

U no holy pass, my sister"

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Edwardhead(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Young03(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2015
Shut up wch trutful, 2face has neva help any idoma man, besides do u beleive dt tuface has no huz in his village and still yet claiming a big man.

Go and read wat happened to him during his fathers burial, in fact no aritist came dia xcept his manager

tuface is a fool for putting his mouth in matter concernin politics
adeekiti:
Leave 2baba alone abeg , he is only being truthful grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by pxdaniel(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2015
Sadly, I have to agree with amodu on this issue. I was shocked when I read tu face comment initially. The guy na fck up

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
Though 2face is a great guy & a humble personality, but he used to belong to the Beetle Gang before his marriage; ask Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by qualityovenbake(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2015
This is bad publicity for Tuface.

10 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
U are so stupid for dat statment
Young03:
Shut up wch trutful, 2face has neva help any idoma man, besides do u beleive dt tuface has no huz in his village and still yet claiming a big man.

Go and read wat happened to him during his fathers burial, in fact no aritist came dia xcept his manager

tuface is a fool for putting his mouth in matter concernin politics

12 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by ziccoit: 4:04pm On May 20, 2015
The guy has just finished Tuface I wonder how he is going to refute these heavy facts.

31 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 20, 2015
"Akwa-Ibom state governor under the PDP-led government lavished the money meant for the state to sponsor your wedding".

"Why didn’t you kick against it when he gave you eight jeeps and sponsored several people to Dubai just to attend your wedding?"

See Akpabio be like blind man for that picture. No wonder, he gave all Akwa-Ibom had just for a marriage.

Nonsense. angry

16 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by omenka(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2015

Question 2. Why did your fellow childhood
friends deserted you?
I see why he's a fan of Jonathan. gringrin

Jim Nwobodo you see what you've caused?? cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by bonechamberlain(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2015
na wa o.. so because PDP lavished state funds on him, then he shouldn't criticize them.. this man self.

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by missKiffy(f): 4:23pm On May 20, 2015
The dude has a point

4 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by hazyfm: 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by ennysuccess(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
2 baba i still rep u
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Namadobi: 4:25pm On May 20, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Union Bank Advert Featuring Buhari (photo) / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.