Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told (45575 Views)

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by mekadinho(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2015
MORTAL KOMBAT.... FINISH HIM. OH MY GOD, THIS GUY JUST FINISHED TUFACE.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Johnesk: 6:17pm On May 20, 2015
2face seems 2b smart, knowing dat PDP Government is drawing 2 an end. Hmm! Pls sum1 out dia shud help me tel 2face dat ''APC is too much 4 him 2 fool & its governors are smarter dan him''

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 20, 2015
What do you expect from a greedy celebrity with more than 2 baby mamas? They are all liable to become political wh0res.

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by lomprico(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2015
Enemies of progress full this thread o! When tuface was running from studio to studio to record songs where una dey, wen d trio plantation were using one benz 250 whey dem dey push to start, where una dey? He dint finish his tertiary education some dey laugh am that time. Now he is enjoying d fruits of his sweat they are all beefing. Imagine someone saying he did no help idoma youth. Did any of them help him when he was struggling with his career? So if him hustle im money finish una go follow am chop d money, he resemble una papa. And for d amodu fellow, he can never be as rich as tuface his hate wont add a kobo to his account, work hard and u will make it dnt sit at home n beef others success tuface did not rob anyone to get where he is today. Mind u all nigerian top artist have benefited fro pdp govt. Even eedris abdulkareem that dosent hide mouth to attack the govt. benefitted.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Johnesk: 6:28pm On May 20, 2015
2fac seems 2b smart,knowing dat PDP Government is drawing 2 an end. Hmm! Pls sum1 out dia shud help me tel 2face dat ''APC is too much 4 him 2 fool & its governors are smarter dan him''
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by prettyboi1(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2015
This is how hypocrisy is built in this country. So because soomebody is rich, he should not say the raw truth about how useless his country's federal government is? 2face is not a politician and is not in government, so he cannot do what the government is supposed to do. However, 2face has the right to say the truth and criticize the government objectively and he has always done that in his little ways. 2face said the plain truth so therefore if the thing pained this man much, let him stop listening to 2face abeg.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by tortydan(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2015
BenueBlog:
Following comments made by Tuface Idibia that the PDP had done nothing in the last 16 years, a social media commentator, Mr Eric Amodu has taken a swipe at his fellow Idoma kinsman saying the music super star lacked the moral ground to criticise the PDP since he too was a beneficiary of their perfidious rule.

His comments below:

Too bad you threw the bomb at yourself on this. You are my friend but the truth must be told. 

Question 1. Name a single soul you’ ve ever helped? 
Question 2. Why did your fellow childhood friends deserted you? 
Question 3. What have you given back to the society that made u? 

Infact lets go deeper

First of all, OJB produced you and brought you to limelight and even gave you a song for free without you paying a dime. But you threw your back at him when the world were rallying round to save his life. Not even a dime from you when lesser musicians gave their widows mite.

No any Idoma sons could say he’s on your scholarship list yet you have the mouth to talk back at the people that you helped in eating from their states’ funds.

You ate the resources meant for Benue State during Akume days in PDP as a governor when he bought you a Camry.

How about Donald Duke when he was the PDP governor of cross Rivers State? He lavished the state resources for you and still paid 20 million naira just to reunite the plantation boiz yet you have the guts to say PDP did nothing? Better still, you for reject all the money.

Akwa-Ibom state governor under the PDP-led government lavished the money meant for the state to sponsor your wedding. Why didn’t you kick against it when he gave you eight jeeps and sponsored several people to Dubai just to attend your wedding?

Jolly Nyame wasted th state resources on you and you practically abandoned Lagos for Taraba just because you began to taste the juicy side of unmerited resources from government coffers.

Don’t forget… when you sang ” I de feel like so so so and so person… because you de spend for me.” Over 70% of the names you mentioned were PDP people you joined in eating away the future of their states.

Brother man, sorry to say this… you don’t even stand the moral ground where conscience speaks to talk about PDP.

I would love Banky W, the little Davido that just started, Ice Prince, Don Jazzy and so many others to talk because they don’t dine with the PDP and their states’ funds yet they’ve given a whole lot to the society.

On your wedding day, you took away the pleasure of the eyes from Nigerians to Dubai so that dem no go fit benefit even small thing from you. Stingy life.

Oyine, abeg le klachi fa.

http://benue.com.ng/shut-up-pdp-governors-lavished-state-funds-on-you-tuface-told/
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by wiringdpt(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2015
He's from benue?
Princecalm:
He has not really done much to help the talents back here in Benue state.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
i'm a celebrity myself cos I attract some silly folks u like to my post but take dis pic below
learn how to read before you comment,fooooooool tongue
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by adahgold(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2015
Tuface abiobi ahe
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
googlepikin:
yes I did, and that fool is ranting nonsensical nonsense. I hate when people judge their fellow humans. my question is, will he had rejected any governors offer to sponsor his wedding? dis na Naija and you and I know the answer.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
googlepikin:
yes I did, and that fool is ranting nonsensical nonsense. I hate when people judge their fellow humans. my question is, will he had rejected any governors offer to sponsor his wedding? dis na Naija and you and I know the answer.
since he could not resist or reject the govt offer{s}he has no moral right justification to condemn that same govt,that is the point the writer was making and i totally agree with him

2 Likes

googlepikin:
since he could not resist or reject the govt offer{s}he has no moral right justification to condemn that same govt,that is the point the writer was making and i totally agree with him

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
wiringdpt:
He's from benue?
yea
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by ADEADE123: 7:36pm On May 20, 2015
Mr Eric Amodu,
Tuface like any human being has good and BUT part, full of fault if you care. Criticize him constructively not destructively. One day, you may be in his shoe, think twice. This is not the first time he will be speaking against bad government even if he is benefiting one way or the other. He always speak the mind of the common man on the street. He is the most successful Nigeria artistic and one of the "all time best in Africa history". In his own way, he has helped to promote Nigeria, Africa and Black man brand. He has been shot many times but he nerve stop motivating people to believe in them self.

Take am slowllllly...............What is your contribution to Nigeria progress

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is one of the most decorated and successful Afro pop artists in Africa. He is also one of the most bankable artists in Africa

Philanthropy[edit]
2Face has established an NGO called 2Face Idibia Reach-Out Foundation.[20] which motto is service to humanity. In 2009, 2Face was appointed as ambassador by National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.[21] He released a song "Man Unkind" to raise awareness on the menace of fake and sub-standard food and drug products in Nigeria.[22] In 2009, he was presented with the prestigious International Youth Ambassador for Peace Summit and the Nigeria Youth Merit Award by the National Youth Council of Nigeria in recognition of his contributions to youth development in Nigeria.[23]

Hypertek Digital is a Nigerian based record label founded by recording artist 2face Idibia. It was established following Idibia's departure from Kennis Music, a record label owned by Kehinde "Kenny" Ogungbe and Dayo Adeneye. The label was founded in 2006, and is home to recording artists such as Victor Uwaifo, Dammy Krane and RockSteady.[1][2] The label is a subsidiary of 960 Music Group.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2015
mikolo80:
Is there any law that says he must help anybody. Its his money. And you don't need any phucking moral high ground to call a thief or failure a thief or failure even if you are.he is a good/popular musician period.
then why not hold his peace instead of criticising others.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
delors:
Oh boy! See talent o
too much of them
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by justjify(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
Leave 2baba alone abeg , he is only being truthful grin

Leave Mr Eric Amodu alone abeg, he is only being sincere, and stating the lucid facts.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by millhouse: 7:49pm On May 20, 2015
wht tubaba gives out in a day..i dont think this guy can give in 10years..dont judge if ucdont know

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
learn how to read before you comment,fooooooool tongue
e pain u, gi and scratch the krokro wey dey ur yansh first before telling someone else , heediot heegoat tongue
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Skoopy(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2015
I dey feel like Donald duke, becoz e dey buy tinz for me.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by chizzyboss57(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
Leave 2baba alone abeg , he is only being truthful grin
truthful about wat, d evidence are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, even during their rallies ge was also contracted to come perform and was paid... he shud nt let idoma boiz remember him oh... d one dat happened during his father's burial is jst d first album,grass to grace.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 20, 2015
chizzyboss57:
truthful about wat, d evudence are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, even during their rallies ge was also contracted to come perform and was paid... she shud nt let idoma boiz remember him oh... d one dat happened during his father's burial is jst d first album,graas to grace.
thank God 2face didn't interfere in the election , maybe u guys might av condemn him. Bro u know the way politicians behave, dey entice u with different things and abandon u later , same night av happened to 2face, dey have him all dey could when sey needed his help, naija is messed . Good evening bro
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by PStacks(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2015
Dis guy get personal beef with Tuface ooo! Anybody wey sabi Tuface, make he warn am to be careful this guy ooo!
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
e pain u, gi and scratch the krokro wey dey ur yansh first before telling someone else , heediot heegoat tongue
Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake, twice.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by optimusprimer(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2015
FINISH HIM!!!!!!!! | | | ¦ | ¦ MORTALITY!
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake, twice.
bro u must av recieved a call from my great granny grin , did u asked her if her bones are still intact, is she calling u for deployment of you alone tongue
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by IYANGBALI: 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
bro u must av recieved a call from my great granny grin , did u asked her if her bones are still intact, is she calling u for deployment of you alone tongue
You only annoy me when you're breathing,no thanks to your bad breath tongue
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
Jaypea98:
Fashola also rejected A National Award from GEJ
Ur speedily moving away from the bone of contention.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
You only annoy me when you're breathing,no thanks to your bad breath tongue
forget jhoor brother, how was ur day? End of the quarel , we should embrace peace and keep unity . Hope ur day was great
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by coolviv: 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
If nothing else, what is clear here is Mr Eric Amodou is no friend of tuface.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On May 20, 2015
adeekiti:
forget jhoor brother, how was ur day? End of the quarel , we should embrace peace and keep unity . Hope ur day was great
ok paddy mi,my day was fine. One love ado ekiti,sorry ade ekiti grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested / Angry Nigerian Confronts INEC Official & Oyinbo Man Caught Altering Results / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.