Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told (45592 Views)

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by xreal: 8:54pm On May 20, 2015
I bin wan insult whoever Eric Amodu is....
as I con read finish, I see say he make sense die, truth is bitter.

Tuface I can say is a PDP loyalist.

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok paddy mi,my day was fine. One love ado ekiti,sorry ade ekiti grin
na so iyangbale grin one love na so life dey jare no time to beef
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Neplusultra(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
See finishing shocked shocked grin
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by boborosky(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2015
Haters hating and beefing since 1900BC.

All I see is a hater!

By the way, 2face gave Ojb a million naira. Even though I felt it was not enough, I also think people have reasons for every decision they make (tuface inclusive). I also know that psquare(richest nigerian musicians) gave him 5 million naira. Dbanj gave none.

Now back to the bone of contention:
This man is simply a hater!
I don't see a reason y tuface should reject gifts and offers brought about by hardwork simply because they came from people belonging to a particular political group.

I believe he didn't ask for most of these things. They came because the people who gave them were in love with his works.

I also believe an adage that says, there is no success like success. Success breeds success!

I have looked at all this amodu hater said and I still can not see how this is tuface's fault.

I still believe that once you are good at what you do, people will pay your bills whether you like it or not!

I have a few questions to ask all haters including Amodu:
Is Ayiri, a warri billionnaire who lavishes money and expensive gifts on tuface a politician?

How socially responsible have other naija celebrities being?

What is your business if he refuses to build a house in his hometown? Na u wan live inside?

Don't you think he deserves a medal for having the guts to blast the same politicians that gave him gifts?

Do you know how he hustled and bustled to become who he is today?

Mr whatever you say u are, ojb just produced the second remix of ifana ibaga for the same tuface. If tuface can still patronize ojb despite the outbreak of crazy producers, I think he has a kind heart. (Not saying ojb isn't good o! He's a boss but of the older circle)

Tuface has imparted great messages to people around africa( I inclusive).

Tuface has a foundation!

I think he's a great guy!

What have u done in your own small way to better another's life!

Drunk hypocrite spitting rubbish!
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by boborosky(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2015
Haters hating and beefing since 1900BC.

All I see is a hater!

By the way, 2face gave Ojb a million naira. Even though I felt it was not enough, I also think people have reasons for every decision they make (tuface inclusive). I also know that psquare(richest nigerian musicians) gave him 5 million naira. Dbanj gave none.

Now back to the bone of contention:
This man is simply a hater!
I don't see a reason y tuface should reject gifts and offers brought about by hardwork simply because they came from people belonging to a particular political group.

I believe he didn't ask for most of these things. They came because the people who gave them were in love with his works.

I also believe an adage that says, there is no success like success. Success breeds success!

I have looked at all this amodu hater said and I still can not see how this is tuface's fault.

I still believe that once you are good at what you do, people will pay your bills whether you like it or not!

I have a few questions to ask all haters including Amodu:
Is Ayiri, a warri billionnaire who lavishes money and expensive gifts on tuface a politician?

How socially responsible have other naija celebrities being?

What is your business if he refuses to build a house in his hometown? Na u wan live inside?

Don't you think he deserves a medal for having the guts to blast the same politicians that gave him gifts?

Do you know how he hustled and bustled to become who he is today?

Mr whatever you say u are, ojb just produced the second remix of ifana ibaga for the same tuface. If tuface can still patronize ojb despite the outbreak of crazy producers, I think he has a kind heart. (Not saying ojb isn't good o! He's a boss but of the older circle)

Tuface has imparted great messages to people around africa( I inclusive).

Tuface has a foundation!

I think he's a great guy!

What have u done in your own small way to better another's life!

Drunk hypocrite spitting rubbish!
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by mikolo80: 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
Princecalm:
then why not hold his peace instead of criticising others.
Cos he has the right to do so.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
mikolo80:
Cos he has the right to do so.
and that is why the truth has been let out, he benefited from pdp govornors alot or don't you think he should have rejected their gift and tell them to improve their states but instead he was only doing eye service.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by godwin120alex: 9:56pm On May 20, 2015
Tu face enjoyed PDP moni so much even when he was attacked by robbers it was David Mark dat paid his bills.ie when he was with Kennis music and was attacked along mile 2 rd

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by godwin120alex: 10:00pm On May 20, 2015
So bro wat does Ayiri dat sponsored his wedding do for a living ? Ayiri is a Billionaire cos of bad govt, do ur findings and tell me how he made his Billions.Tu face has benefitted so much from bad govt

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by okey4reel(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2015
very true, this guy is on point

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kelzgie44: 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
Princecalm:
He has not really done much to help the talents back here in Benue state.
..L0l, u no go help your self
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2015
icebeatz:
The price of being successful.
Any idiot can jump out the bush, claim to be your friend, desecrate your name and make headlines for it.

Tuface is like no other... he is an amazing guy wey no dey talk too much.....
If I start now to say all the things tubaba has done, we no go commot here.

Haters will hate cos they have never walked in his shoes....
hmmm baba am all ears oh,had like to hear what he has done o.cheesy

Baba i get serious issue to discuss with u privately.sad

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by puzzler: 11:09pm On May 20, 2015
kliq:
He made valid points though

Tubaba all the way....One Love

"Some be acting that dem know it all
But everybody knows that people rise and fall
Some rise up again just to stand up tall
And wiser and stronger
No matter how long you live
You can not learn it all
You go only do your best because you no go fit do all
So if you want to criticize me, talk small small
Cos you no holy pass, my brother

U no holy pass, my sister"
Legendary 2BABA...

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Timaro(f): 11:11pm On May 20, 2015
2baba bring bk our wife,since u no dey appreciate..

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by mikolo80: 11:21pm On May 20, 2015
Princecalm:
and that is why the truth has been let out, he benefited from pdp govornors alot or don't you think he should have rejected their gift and tell them to improve their states but instead he was only doing eye service.
when gani Fawehinmi achebe and soyinka did same what did it change,so why should he refuse and allow more money for them to loot.

And i repeat he has freedom of speech especially now that they are powerless.
This will teach them to stop trying to buy popularity by sharing money eith hungry musicians abi ma u go reimburse am if them ban am from their state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kinibigdeal(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2015
Eric Amodu is nothing but a disgrace. If am a musician and am invited by any politician to play, will I ever reject such offer irrespective of where the money is coming from? If I reject it why then am I a musician? Why didn't the so call Eric talks about the musicians APC governors invited to play for them? To employ the service of fuji musician in southwest, you have to pay heavy. Fuji musicians like wasiu ayinde and co. Where on earth did they get those money to do that? Even aregbesola that is owing 8month salaries invited bunks of musicians during inauguration, is that for free? Why is the focus on PDP and Tuface? Eric whatever is simply in a myriad of confusion.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by prudentcy(m): 12:04am On May 21, 2015
Pyroxene:
Ok u have spoken ur mind which is good but truth be told if he wants to give back to d community that is entirely his prerogative. There is no such law that says you must give back. 2ndly if he hasn't reached out to u does not mean he has not reached out to some people. Its obvious tuface is no a loud person who does something and broadcasts it. So chill and ask yourself what you have done for somebody, or u think u don't have what to offer. Sorry think again. Everybody has something

Hmmm...the Op didn't do some findings b4 making a hasten conclusion and I think he has a beef for tubaba.

After all Tubaba called the PDP "shady politicians" in one of his songs.

Tubaba wasn't in d country as @ wen Mr Nomoreloss was running his mouth that 2baba neglected OBJ when he needed him most. 2baba actually visited OJB @ the hospital when he came back frm Yankee and gave him money. But he never told the press about it even though when he heard what Nomoreloss said about him.

Do you know that 2face has a football academy called "Hyperterk FC"?

When he wanted to change his band it was opened to all and tryna tell some people I could that have talents to attend the audition.

He gave Timaya N1M when his popsy died and Timaya said it on stage in one show and 2face was shy cos he actually begged him not to say it on stage when Timaya told 2face he's gonna say it on stage so that people can thank 2baba for him.

He runs a charity home which people don't knw about.

I'm not saying he's perfect but is a cool guy and will never kiss and tell like some other artistes do. So many things people don't knw abt this dude.

2 Likes

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by abbey37(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2015
2baba with all due respect should have just kept his mouth shut, he has been in the music industry for over 16 yrs of the PDP government why has he not come out once to criticize them now that they are out of government he opens his big mouth he his only seeking attention of the APC .
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kenoz(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2015
He got what he asked for... cool
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kliq(m): 1:32am On May 21, 2015
puzzler:

Legendary 2BABA...
Yes o!
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by DonJupo(m): 4:41am On May 21, 2015
Why all the the shouting and screaming?

Tu-baba was merely pulling a "musi-political" defection to APC abi una think say na only politicians sabi defect to APC?
To stay relevant in a society like Nigeria, you must cling and dine with the team in power.
I'm certain you all feel and believe Dangote is a PDP member right?
Come May 29th, youll see where his affiliation is.

Don't blame tu-baba, he is just being the Nigerian we all are.

God bless our country and save us all.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by eleshin(m): 4:44am On May 21, 2015
chizzyboss57:
truthful about wat, d evidence are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, even during their rallies ge was also contracted to come perform and was paid... he shud nt let idoma boiz remember him oh... d one dat happened during his father's burial is jst d first album,grass to grace.
Pls which rally?
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by eleshin(m): 5:21am On May 21, 2015
abbey37:
2baba with all due respect should have just kept his mouth shut, he has been in the music industry for over 16 yrs of the PDP government why has he not come out once to criticize them now that they are out of government he opens his big mouth he his only seeking attention of the APC .
Must you people appeal to ignorance? Which party was ruling when he sang e be like say and for instance? Have you been to any of his show? That Nigget freestyle against the government at every chances he had. Were you dead when he realeasd a youtube video saying all 9ja politicians dey craze? Do you know how much he rejected cos he didnt wanna perform for politicans during campaign. Are you 4king serious? Say whatever shitz u wanna say but dont lie cos u wanna sound deep. Do you people even think before you post? Do you make reasearch atall cos the only politician 2face recorded and released a track for was Fashola an ACN aspirant in 2011 cos he performed excellently. The gift from Akpabio was cos Annie is from his state, i didnt see any other PDP govnor with same gesture.......he had been criticising govt since his 2nd album....@OP Fashola actually paid for his medical bill when he was attacked,and apart from giving OJB money he actuali visited him in the hospital. Do you know that OJB produced all the songs in his latest re-released album called Rewind,Select and Updated? It was released early this year and OJB went for his operation like a year plus now..... 2face is not a Saint but he is not a politician either,he s got his weakness just like everytbody. He is not indebted to any Poitician thats why its so easy for him to sing against them and also spit shitz against them,he is so confident that none of them has faintest domination over his source of income, he is not one of those Artistes.

1 Like

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
when gani Fawehinmi achebe and soyinka did same what did it change,so why should he refuse and allow more money for them to loot.

And i repeat he has freedom of speech especially now that they are powerless.
This will teach them to stop trying to buy popularity by sharing money eith hungry musicians abi ma u go reimburse am if them ban am from their state
when Soyinka, Achebe and the rest refused those honours it showed they were men of integrity and not Tu face who knew they were not doing well but still collected gifts and honours from them.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2015
kelzgie44:
..L0l, u no go help your self
why not, will I be waiting for him before.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by M4gunners: 6:57am On May 21, 2015
Chaii see finishing. Pele o 2baba i no surprise at that is why none of them talk to our Leaders again because they are benefiting from their government.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by mikolo80: 7:00am On May 21, 2015
Princecalm:
when Soyinka, Achebe and the rest refused those honours it showed they were men of integrity and not Tu face who knew they were not doing well but still collected gifts and honours from them.
My point exactly.you don't need integrity to call a thief a thief. Why we have plea bargaining
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
My point exactly.you don't need integrity to call a thief a thief. Why we have plea bargaining
that of Tu face looks more of a betrayal if he knew he was going to criticize them, why did he collect things meant for the masses from them and that is why he has been hit at largely.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Jesusloveyou: 8:27am On May 21, 2015
kliq:
He made valid points though

Tubaba all the way....One Love

"Some be acting that dem know it all
But everybody knows that people rise and fall
Some rise up again just to stand up tall
And wiser and stronger
No matter how long you live
You can not learn it all
You go only do your best because you no go fit do all
So if you want to criticize me, talk small small
Cos you no holy pass, my brother

U no holy pass, my sister"
so if you want to criticize pdp,don't talk at all,because it is unethical to talk when eating.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kliq(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so if you want to criticize pdp,don't talk at all,because it is unethical to talk when eating.
He spoke the minds of most Nigerians,"eating"? He's a great talent that didn't need to beg or lobby for the things PDP Govt game him.

Legendary
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by bigfatthing(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]all dis celebs are only decieving demselves,

D man don finish tuface already,

Abi no be david mark buy expensive cars for him on his wedding and dis same david mark denied d youths of #20,000 monthly income

[/size]
On poimt
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kliq(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2015
Princecalm:
that of Tu face looks more of a betrayal if he knew he was going to criticize them, why did he collect things meant for the masses from them and that is why he has been hit at largely.
Did he forcefully collect those things? Even Pastors and Imams collect gift items so my brother Nobody Holy Pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.