Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told (45576 Views)

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Princecalm(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2015
kliq:

Did he forcefully collect those things? Even Pastors and Imams collect gift items so my brother Nobody Holy Pass
pastors and Imams you say, those are certainly the false prophets the Bible spoke about.
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Jesusloveyou: 8:54am On May 21, 2015
boborosky:
Haters hating and beefing since 1900BC.

All I see is a hater!

By the way, 2face gave Ojb a million naira. Even though I felt it was not enough, I also think people have reasons for every decision they make (tuface inclusive). I also know that psquare(richest nigerian musicians) gave him 5 million naira. Dbanj gave none.

Now back to the bone of contention:
This man is simply a hater!
I don't see a reason y tuface should reject gifts and offers brought about by hardwork simply because they came from people belonging to a particular political group.

I believe he didn't ask for most of these things. They came because the people who gave them were in love with his works.

I also believe an adage that says, there is no success like success. Success breeds success!

I have looked at all this amodu hater said and I still can not see how this is tuface's fault.

I still believe that once you are good at what you do, people will pay your bills whether you like it or not!

I have a few questions to ask all haters including Amodu:
Is Ayiri, a warri billionnaire who lavishes money and expensive gifts on tuface a politician?

How socially responsible have other naija celebrities being?

What is your business if he refuses to build a house in his hometown? Na u wan live inside?

Don't you think he deserves a medal for having the guts to blast the same politicians that gave him gifts?

Do you know how he hustled and bustled to become who he is today?

Mr whatever you say u are, ojb just produced the second remix of ifana ibaga for the same tuface. If tuface can still patronize ojb despite the outbreak of crazy producers, I think he has a kind heart. (Not saying ojb isn't good o! He's a boss but of the older circle)

Tuface has imparted great messages to people around africa( I inclusive).

Tuface has a foundation!

I think he's a great guy!

What have u done in your own small way to better another's life!

Drunk hypocrite spitting rubbish!
hmm,hardwork indeed, hmm 8 jeep as a result of akpabio hard labour ko,tuface too much labor ni!
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by Jesusloveyou: 9:21am On May 21, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Eric Amodu is nothing but a disgrace. If am a musician and am invited by any politician to play, will I ever reject such offer irrespective of where the money is coming from? If I reject it why then am I a musician? Why didn't the so call Eric talks about the musicians APC governors invited to play for them? To employ the service of fuji musician in southwest, you have to pay heavy. Fuji musicians like wasiu ayinde and co. Where on earth did they get those money to do that? Even aregbesola that is owing 8month salaries invited bunks of musicians during inauguration, is that for free? Why is the focus on PDP and Tuface? Eric whatever is simply in a myriad of confusion.
why d focus on pdp and tuface,u are d that is confuse. Tuface claim to be holier than pdp, and d point is that pdp are saTANist,and tuface is one of them.it is unethical to talk when eating
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by kliq(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2015
Princecalm:
pastors and Imams you say, those are certainly the false prophets the Bible spoke about.

smiley
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by queebeediva(f): 10:45am On May 21, 2015
Truth be told 2face no try how can a man of his caliber not being able to build a house in his father land? And mostly why e no fit uplift guys for him villa? What a shame e had so many opportunity @ his time but waisted it on lesuiring things if na political aspirirant na,this alone has denied him assess to rule. Lean to give back a portion to your society because you will never be forgotten lastly help otukpo people to have a safe drinking water because those people are really sufering .
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by mikolo80: 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
Princecalm:
that of Tu face looks more of a betrayal if he knew he was going to criticize them, why did he collect things meant for the masses from them and that is why he has been hit at largely.
was never going to get to the masses and of course its betrayal(theirs no honour among thieves)
and people ranting because d largesse no reach them is not "hitting",the masses not attending his shows,buying his music or booking him for their weddings is hitting and we all know that thts not going to happen
so haters can keep doing bad belle it doesn't reaally affect him either way
Re: Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2015
lomprico:
Enemies of progress full this thread o! When tuface was running from studio to studio to record songs where una dey, wen d trio plantation were using one benz 250 whey dem dey push to start, where una dey? He dint finish his tertiary education some dey laugh am that time. Now he is enjoying d fruits of his sweat they are all beefing. Imagine someone saying he did no help idoma youth. Did any of them help him when he was struggling with his career? So if him hustle im money finish una go follow am chop d money, he resemble una papa. And for d amodu fellow, he can never be as rich as tuface his hate wont add a kobo to his account, work hard and u will make it dnt sit at home n beef others success tuface did not rob anyone to get where he is today. Mind u all nigerian top artist have benefited fro pdp govt. Even eedris abdulkareem that dosent hide mouth to attack the govt. benefitted.
The most reasonable comment. People even said he didn't donate to OJB because he didn't make it public like other celebs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested / Angry Nigerian Confronts INEC Official & Oyinbo Man Caught Altering Results / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.