Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Is this how you describe Being Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this how you describe Being Romantic (1936 Views)

Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic? / Can Some1 Explain To Me What Being Romantic Means. I Think I'm Getting It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is this how you describe Being Romantic by Gettolove(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2006
someone said he has been buying his chick's undies for the last five years and he has also been monitoring her closet to ensure that all her tongues are bought by him grin, some other guys would prefer to take their chicks to the club and spend all their money in just one night(romance?).
         my own take of this is to talk on phone in the night for as long as the girl keeps enjoying my flow till she dine into her bed, to me those feelings and affections in her voice makes me feel romantic.
   your view
Re: Is this how you describe Being Romantic by Dvampire(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2006
my idea of being romantic? darn! I wish i knew. been out of a real relationship for too long.

(1) (Reply)

If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier / Does She Have Feelings For Me Or Is It Just Mind Games / Why Do Girls Act This Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.