Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? (2346 Views)

4 Easy Ways To Get Advertisers On Your Site With Simple Step / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by Jamieb(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2015
I have a fast growing job site, but lately I have been thinking and brainstorming on how to take it to the next level which include amongst other things getting paid advertisers to Advertise on it. In truth, I don't want to be a slave to adsense but source for another source of income. Fellow bloggers and entrepreneurs in the house, please how can I get my blog to be advertised upon. Thanks

Cc: Mods pls I would I appreciate if this is taking to front page. So many people need an answer to this question without knowing where to ask or get answers from. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by Merlissa(f): 3:44pm On May 20, 2015
ok
Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by webincomeplus(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2015
To be frank with you, attracting advertisers in Nigeria isn't easy if your blog isn't attracting millions of monthly visits. That's why you still see most Nigerian high-traffic blogs still floating Adsense ads.

Secondly, you can hardly depend solely on advertisers because they come and go. Sometimes you might not get an advertiser in two months. Jobberman attracts millions of monthly visitors, yet their ad slots sometimes remain blank for months.

Now, I'm not saying you can't get advertisers consistently like Linda Ikeji and Uche Pedro. But you'll have to work your tail off to get to that level of traffic.

So, if you're already attracting some decent traffic, make do with Adsense while you keep growing your blog.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by Jamieb(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
webincomeplus:
To be frank with you, attracting advertisers in Nigeria isn't easy if your blog isn't attracting millions of monthly visits. That's why you still see most Nigerian high-traffic blogs still floating Adsense ads.

Secondly, you can hardly depend solely on advertisers because they come and go. Sometimes you might not get an advertiser in two months. Jobberman attracts millions of monthly visitors, yet their ad slots sometimes remain blank for months.

Now, I'm not saying you can't get advertisers consistently like Linda Ikeji and Uche Pedro. But you'll have to work your tail off to get to that level of traffic.

So, if you're already attracting some decent traffic, make do with Adsense while you keep growing your blog.
Your words are just like antidotes to headache. You really have some points there about jobber man and others. Seems like traffic is just the in thing. But is there no other things that can be done to get exposure rather than working my ass of to get traffic.
Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by Sanuzi(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2015
Getting traffic is one of the most important things if you want to make any money with your blog. I’m not making much right now, but I’m trying hard to come up with fresh and exciting content that will be of value to my readers. While I’m trying hard (still) to do that, I’m going to post something that you might or might not have seen before

1. Buy Traffic:
This includes things like buying text or banner ads, PPC advertising, renting opt-in email lists and more.

2. Create Traffic:
Article writing, search engine optimization, sending out press releases, submitting to directories, emailing your list, social networking and bookmarking and so on are a few of

the ways you can create traffic.
3. Borrow Traffic
Borrowing traffic encompasses things like trading ezine or newsletter ads, forming joint ventures, trading blog posts and so on. There really are hundreds of ways to generate traffic…

ETC

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by Dmayor7(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2015
Sanuzi:
Getting traffic is one of the most important things if you want to make any money with your blog. I’m not making much right now, but I’m trying hard to come up with fresh and exciting content that will be of value to my readers. While I’m trying hard (still) to do that, I’m going to post something that you might or might not have seen before

1. Buy Traffic:
This includes things like buying text or banner ads, PPC advertising, renting opt-in email lists and more.

2. Create Traffic:
Article writing, search engine optimization, sending out press releases, submitting to directories, emailing your list, social networking and bookmarking and so on are a few of

the ways you can create traffic.
3. Borrow Traffic
Borrowing traffic encompasses things like trading ezine or newsletter ads, forming joint ventures, trading blog posts and so on. There really are hundreds of ways to generate traffic…

ETC

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

I totally disagree with number one and three of your write-up!

Please OP if you want google to love you and not ban or degrade you desist and run away from those....they are unethnic and though they will give you the traffic you want but eventually google will find you and stripe you.... Have you heard of their panda update? The thing is that google keeps getting better in fishing out all those bad seo pranks.

another thing is, what good will it do you when you go and rent or buy another persons email sunscribers? Those subscribers are not tailored for you, they are not your audeince. You only get genuine audence and exposure through copywritting, content marketing, ethnic seo, and ethnic internet marketing. Any short-cut will burn you at the end. Ask yourself this simple question... Did linda ikeje atain fame and popularity in a flash? Nowadays everybody want to be like linda in a flash, do you know she worked severely and hard on her blog pushing out quality and awesome post tailored for better seo for good 4 years before she starts seeing results. Now she is reaping the fortunes of her hardwork.

Listen, short-cut are bad when it comes to making money online, you need to be pateince and work deligently. Rome is not built in a day.

I have marterials that can help you boost your chances of finding advertiser by helping in boosting your traffic and page rank. It is a do it yourself for the serious minded. It is n a douick thing. It is down to earth and full of praticals.

Where ever you go they all say that content is the king, but i say no, AUTHORITY is the king. Being an authority in your niche will boost your chances a lot and make you stand out from the crowd.

Then, and only then will your traffic keeps flowing, and advertisers will see it and keeps coming.

Contact me through darlingtonokafor at gmail dot com.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by benzems(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dmayor7:

I totally disagree with number one and three of your write-up!

Please OP if you want google to love you and not ban or degrade you desist and run away from those....they are unethnic and though they will give you the traffic you want but eventually google will find you and stripe you.... Have you heard of their panda update? The thing is that google keeps getting better in fishing out all those bad seo pranks.

another thing is, what good will it do you when you go and rent or buy another persons email sunscribers? Those subscribers are not tailored for you, they are not your audeince. You only get genuine audence and exposure through copywritting, content marketing, ethnic seo, and ethnic internet marketing. Any short-cut will burn you at the end. Ask yourself this simple question... Did linda ikeje atain fame and popularity in a flash? Nowadays everybody want to be like linda in a flash, do you know she worked severely and hard on her blog pushing out quality and awesome post tailored for better seo for good 4 years before she starts seeing results. Now she is reaping the fortunes of her hardwork.

Listen, short-cut are bad when it comes to making money online, you need to be pateince and work deligently. Rome is not built in a day.

I have marterials that can help you boost your chances of finding advertiser by helping in boosting your traffic and page rank. It is a do it yourself for the serious minded. It is n a douick thing. It is down to earth and full of praticals.

Where ever you go they all say that content is the king, but i say no, AUTHORITY is the king. Being an authority in your niche will boost your chances a lot and make you stand out from the crowd.

Then, and only then will your traffic keeps flowing, and advertisers will see it and keeps coming.

Contact me through darlingtonokafor at gmail dot com.

Okafor.....Did linda ikeje atain fame and popularity in a flash? Nowadays everybody want to be like linda in a flash, do you know she worked severely and hard on her blog pushing out quality and awesome post tailored for better seo
This is total lie, Linda has no quality content till now talk more of SEO tailoring.
Better use another blog as example

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by Dmayor7(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
benzems:

Okafor.....Did linda ikeje atain fame and popularity in a flash? Nowadays everybody want to be like linda in a flash, do you know she worked severely and hard on her blog pushing out quality and awesome post tailored for better seo
This is total lie, Linda has no quality content till now talk more of SEO tailoring.

Ok.. as you wish...
Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by BDKLee(m): 2:05am On Jun 10, 2020
benzems:

yes oo
Re: How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Space booked! cool

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Maxbounty & Peerfly Account For Sale! / Domain Name Suggestion Needed / What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.