Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (61807 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by lalasticlala(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2015
A Nairalander sent me this mail. Let's help him with useful advice.

Below is the exact message, the way it came:

"Why Igbo Can't Marry Yoruba

Though we have been facing so many challenges about this before but we overcome it . they use to tell my lady, HE CAN"T MARRY U but when they all see how serious we are(Preparing for Traditional Marriage) then they came up with, IF HE MARRY U AFTER TWO KIDS HE WILL STILL MARRY HE"S TRIBE. I'm Yoruba guy while my lady is Igbo. What should i do but i love her, mean love her."

Please, if you have any useful and mature response to his message, don't hesitate to give him. Please no tribal bashings ooo. Thanks. He will be reading it..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
Is the man a muslim or christian?
I haven't seen a christian yoruba man marrying a second wife and most times, the muslim ones don't venture into polygamy when they marry a Christian woman.

My advice; they should follow their heart not people's own.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by midolian(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2015
First of all..Ask yaself these questions again. Are u sure u truly luv her? I mean do you know her truly and deeply? This is because igbo grls know how to show men love o!(They may even be pretending)..if they show u five minutes luv, you ll begin to make promises you can't fulfil like mtn.."Baby, I ll buy u aeroplane","I will build aso rock for you","I will do this and that"..

WELL, lemme assume your answer is yes...

Since you are ready to jump the major hurdle(paying the bride price)lipsrsealed, All you need do is convince her more..if you can pluck out your eyes for her, do it to show you are not marrying anoda wife after her.. Igbo babes are sweet. Don't miss this opportunity. Ayam typing from xperience..

[size=1pt]Buh na money kill am ooo[/size]

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 20, 2015
People will always talk if they are both serious they will get on with it

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by chimerase2: 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
Morale? undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
What does he want to hear?

We are all humans, irrespective of race, tribe... whatever.
Marriages between igbos and yorubas is on the rise these days. Personally, I love it, the fusion of two different culture, platform/opportunity to learn a new language is enviable.

I don't think ethnicity has anything to do with a marriage working or not. Individuals have the power to steer their relationship/marriage in the right direction. He has the power to make her trust him and realise he ain't marrying any other woman.

Which young man marries two wives in this 2015 gaan? ? ?

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by 25omega(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2015
he is already prepping for traditional so whats the problem? Nothing is guaranteed in this life besides death and a marriage is not easy no matter the color, race or tribe you are from. If your boy is having second thoughts, then tell him to stop using tribe as an excuse. If he loves the woman he should be ready to fight for her forever no matter what anyone says or does

11 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2015
I wouldn't want pressure from my in laws, marriage is to be enjoyed and its a forever decision.

At times, not all we wished for will be ours. I will advice you to let the Lady be if her patents are giving u trouble. probably they don't want you to marry their daughter cos of your tribe and you wouldn't want to regret your marriage , would u?.

if you can try all your best to confuse her family, good and fine but if they refuse to listen to your explanations , my friend God will give you another Lady that will not "tag" conditions.

13 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by temitemi1(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
Love takes it all...
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by falconey(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
pray my nigga pray!

6 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by limolalikamaila: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
Didn't know marriage now has tribal barrier

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2015
Ogbenii,
igbo chicks are the most beatiful,most sexy and the most amazing girls you can ever wish to marry.
You shouldn't take tribe under your canopy of considerations.
My advice:go ahead joor

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritababe(f): 7:16pm On May 20, 2015
K
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by spongeisback: 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
Keep off nigga
Marry your "free" sisters.❌

25 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Pheals(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2015
Hope u Are ready for their requirement lists as long as moses rod

14 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Niwdog(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2015
Guy back off
yu aint good for my sister. grin
wish you all the best sha

i can detect jelousy from the writer above I

33 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2015
You ain't ready yet.
When one of the Okoyes(P-square) who is Igbo married a Yoruba woman, he did not go online to seek for advice. He went for what he wanted. Same applies to Bisoye Obasanjo who married an Igbo woman.

The question is " what do you want? Go for it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by bettercreature(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
The Op is simply not ready
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by IamOpemipo(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
Eyi omo wobe grin !

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
KiidaACE:
Ogbenii,
igbo chicks are the most beatiful,most sexy and the most amazing girls you can ever wish to marry.
You shouldn't take tribe under your canopy of considerations.
My advice:go ahead joor
pls I have been asking this question

WHY DO YORUBA MEN FIND THE YORUBA WOMEN UNDESIRABLE?

THIS IS A POSER

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 7:44pm On May 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
What does he want to hear?
We are all humans, irrespective of race, tribe... whatever.
Marriages between igbos and yorubas is on the rise these days. I love it personally, the fusion of two different culture, platform/opportunity to learn a new language is enviable.

I don't think ethnicity has anything to do with a marriage working or not. Individuals have the power to steer their relationship/marriage in the right direction. He has the power to make her trust him and realise he ain't marrying any other woman. Which young man marries two wives in this 2015 gaan? ? ?

BUT WHY DON'T YORUBA MEN MARRY THEIR WOMEN

SOMETHING IS AMISS

20 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by jnrbayano(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2015
He is not serious. If he were, Nairaland is the last place that will come to his mind.

Lalasticlala,

I know he must have urged you to table this to Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Vision4God: 8:19pm On May 20, 2015
U are not d 1st yoruba to marry an igbo gal..... so y d fear. If u both are convinced ur meant 4 each oda, go ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

THIS IS A POSER
i aint yoruba
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by zenith4biz(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
From here I could sense some things

* I do not belong to Yoruba ethnic group but I have spent more than 23years in Ogun State. My first point is this;
When yoruba male(nominal Christian, Muslim or uneducated) marries another tribe there would be pressure from his family to marry an indigenous wife.
This is why other ethnic groups don't want to marry the aforementioned groups of Yoruba's

* Religious differences
Assuming the man on question attend the same church with the lady by now he would be sending Pre-wedding pictures

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by theenii: 8:39pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

THIS IS A POSER
Old fool,you are here again spitting rubbish!tribal warlord,spits on you*

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 8:40pm On May 20, 2015
OK ....I THOUGHT U WERE

KiidaACE:
i aint yoruba
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
theenii:
Old fool,you are here again spitting rubbish!tribal warlord,spits on you*

WHY THE INSULT ..JUST ASKED A QUESTION

U HAVE SHOWN ONE OF THE REASONS ...LOL

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by MrCork: 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

Though we have been facing so many challenges about this before but we overcome it . they use to tell my lady, HE CAN"T MARRY U but when they all see how serious we are(Preparing for Traditional Marriage) then they came up with, IF HE MARRY U AFTER TWO KIDS HE WILL STILL MARRY HE"S TRIBE. I'm Yoruba guy while my lady is Igbo. What should i do but i love her, mean love her."

Please, if you have any useful and mature response to his message, don't hesitate to give him. Please no tribal bashings ooo. Thanks. He will be reading it..

....bro are u the same person as onila & missclassy? angry

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

I understand your circumstances bro as I miss out to an igbo lady due to this situation.

Bro, my mistake then was I failed to display the gravity of my love for her.

If you truly loves her, make it obvious. Back it with actions that will leave no choice for the parents to accepting you.

Besides keep praying about the situation. Remember God first.

Peace...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by theenii: 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

WHY THE INSULT ..JUST ASKED A QUESTION

U HAVE SHOWN ONE OF THE REASONS ...LOL
I can see through you fool,your tribal comments are all over culture and politics section,you are the least person to give advice in this situation,you hate Yorubas with passion but who cares anyway,i wonder what they see in your hairy sisters anyway undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.