Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop (3539 Views)

What Useful Purpose Can I Use My Laptop For? / Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2015
A friend of mine uses his BB subscription to surf the web via his laptop though on GLO network, but I have oftentimes try to do same with my MTN network but couldn't. Is there any (MTN/BB)application I can use to browse using my laptop.

Please help me out friends!
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by docmoses(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
k
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by Melahou(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2015
Use mobile hotspot.
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by igorekpengmail: 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
Download bbm desktop manager to ur pc,

Go to internet settings and add new network, and change its access point name to blackberry.net and its profile name to Glo

Note: this works for just glo.
Goodluck
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by missKiffy(f): 10:59pm On May 20, 2015
If your phone is BlackBerry touch, you can't but if it is bold 5 or 10 series just make use of hotspot, it's in settings
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by youngfigo: 2:04am On May 21, 2015
u can use simple sever app to use u bb subscription on ur system and phone click here for more info www.figolearnhtml.com how to use html/css tags to develop your website
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=igorekpengmail post=33938179]Download bbm desktop manager to ur pc,

Go to internet settings and add new network, and change its access point name to blackberry.net and its profile name to Glo

Note: this works for just glo.
Goodluck

Tnx!
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by Enesth(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2015
u need tether
Re: How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop by Linzo(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2015
If your BB has hotspot, on the hotspot and also the WIFI of ur laptop, then you are good to go

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN 500MB Data Trick / Hp Folio 9480m 256gb Ssd 16gb Ram 120k / How To Run Games Without Graphics Card 2016 – PC Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.