Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? (34038 Views)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by tizblink: 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
she don go bleach

check her center parting (between her a$$) u go tink say nepa take light there

naija celebs be like " i nor dey bleach I take God beg u, na evidence of good living dude"

rawpidgin be like " so why ur knuckles dey black like this lier! oya pull down ya pant make I spy ya center parting embarassed

Oga! Center gini?
Haha
Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
InMyOpinion:

[size=14pt]She's no doubt pretty- but i do not agree with your notion that seem to suggest that making your self prettier = making yourself lighter. (Muna may not have bleached and I;m not being specific to her here- Im generalizing.). The likes of Geneviene Nnaji, Super model Oluchi & Kelly Rowland are rich and famous enough to make themsleves lighter if they choose to.

At the end of the day it comes down to the individuals' wishes- and that must be respected. I have people close to me who use whitening creams and we dont quarrel about but at least they know I dont quite approve of it[/size]

which why I said "if you wish".... you think that broke girl at the corner with small böobs wouldn't pay to have a bigger böobs if she could afford it?
Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by lulukay(f): 5:50pm On May 21, 2015
Did I bleached my skin? How d heck am I got answer that in past tense.. grin wait when I figure it out ild answered you cheesy shilt undecided
rawpadgin:
did u bleached ur skin
just asking
Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by Palmwinetapper: 6:19pm On May 21, 2015
lilmax:
How is this beauty?
Sounds like a hater to me...
Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by Palmwinetapper: 6:21pm On May 21, 2015
henryadex:
A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND MORALITY
how lol..did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today oga?
Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by rawpadgin(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
lulukay:
Did I bleached my skin? How d heck am I got answer that in past tense.. grin wait when I figure it out ild answered you cheesy shilt undecided
demn! sorry bout that, its a typo

can u answer my question now

thanks in anticipation wink
Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by Palmwinetapper: 2:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Yes
Re: Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2018
This is such a waste of a thread. Anyway I am not surprised. This is what the forum encourages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.