Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih (31072 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by shaqhead: 9:25am On May 21, 2015
malachytochukwu:
Well said, except that you goofed by saying that APC will win here in Rivers. That will never happen here in Rivers my dear. APC can never win in this state except if Buhari decides to take up his old self..... Dictator
The way some of u make som overly-certain comments...u remind me of Okupe shoutn GMB wl nevr rule Nigeria.

What if u wake up 2moro and Wike is thrown out?...ofcos u wl stil say dt is impossible!

The unsitting of an incumbent GEJ (folks like u said it was impossible) shd make u see things as shades of grey and not just black and white!
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by midolian(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2015
HRich:

Come 2019. You will go to jail
lol..why? For saying PDP is a dead party? So I don't have the right to air my opinion anymore? How many times have you called Buhari and illiterate? Will you be going to jail for that too? Grow up, guy! You may start coming now with the uniform men to jail me..2019 is too far. I don't know yet if I ll live beyond then.

Nonsense!
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by HRich(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
lol..why? For saying PDP is a dead party? So I don't have the right to air my opinion anymore? How many times have you called Buhari and illiterate? Will you be going to jail for that too? Grow up, guy! You may start coming now with the uniform men to jail me..2019 is too far. I don't know yet if I ll live beyond then.

Nonsense!
have you heard of the dead bone that raise again?
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Forwetinnah: 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Oh yes yes yes yes!!
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by midolian(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2015
HRich:

have you heard of the dead bone that raise again?
in the hereafter? Yea.. Until PDP learns to be creative in its approaches, I don't see anything green for the party in the nearest or anytime in the future..abeg who dey PDP wey fit turn things around again? Fayose, wike, FFk and GEJ right?

Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:
Things come naturally .. Aluta GEJ grin

Listen to the guy above me dreaming of APC taking over Rivers state ..grin

I really need to meet this man and Ask him what God he serves...fame/prosperity just keeps chasing him
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by dunkem21(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I really need to meet this man and Ask him what God he serves...fame/prosperity just keeps chasing him

I have asked him ..he serves the Almighty God ..the one that exalts and no man will bring him down ..the God that lifts a man to unimaginable heights ..the God that prepares a table of barbeque in front of one's enemy ..He is Jehovah Nissi ..the merciful one ..

..and that's why they named him EBELE!

..Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by discusant: 11:17am On May 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol just wait till 2019 or whenever APC would be stupid enough to present Osibanjo or anyother sw candidate to know how relevant PDP or this two regions are. You think the north cares about political parties
No, the north does not care about political parties, the north cares only about political power. The north created the 36 states + Abuja political structure with 19 states+Abuja in the once one region north, but only 17 states in the once three regoons south of Nigeria. This political structure guarantees that north can have what it wants from Nigeria by merely moving to any strong political party and co-opting a few states in the south in north's pursuit of apex political power.

Worse is that each time talk is from the SE about restructuring the polity, many Yoruba misconstrue the talk as restructuring Nigeria to gi've Igbo more states.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by HRich(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
in the hereafter? Yea.. Until PDP learns to be creative in its approaches, I don't see anything green for the party in the nearest or anytime in the future..abeg who dey PDP wey fit turn things around again? Fayose, wike, FFk and GEJ right?
Relax and watch bro.
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by preetyb(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
PDP power!
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by malachytochukwu(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
Don't find it difficult to get what I said young man
shaqhead:

The way some of u make som overly-certain comments...u remind me of Okupe shoutn GMB wl nevr rule Nigeria.

What if u wake up 2moro and Wike is thrown out?...ofcos u wl stil say dt is impossible!

The unsitting of an incumbent GEJ (folks like u said it was impossible) shd make u see things as shades of grey and not just black and white!
Re: I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih by shaqhead: 8:32pm On May 21, 2015
malachytochukwu:
Don't find it difficult to get what I said young man

Ur words..."saying that APC will win here in Rivers. That will NEVER happen here in Rivers my dear. APC can NEVER win in this state. Okupe said same about GEJ!

My words...Dnt be too sure, too certain...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Where is d difficulty in comprehension, Son?

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) / Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.