Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project (93628 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by ahmedonia4real(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
daviejay:
More....

Plz how much is your roofing sheet per sqm

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by aviona: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2015
More grease to your elbow daviejay, and thanks for the updates bro.
Pls, can you tell me the actual size of your plot?
Also, since you intend moving in already before totally completing the house, pls what source of water do you have in mind for your home?
Thumbs up!
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2015
daviejay:
Hello my people. Sorry I've been really tied up. Some pix so far

Wow! You've really made progress, God bless your hustle sir.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by olumyde5(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
daviejay:
Hello my people. Sorry I've been really tied up. Some pix so far

Well done bro, set out on a project like yours too but funds has really slow down the pace. Well done again

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
ahmedonia4real:

Plz how much is your roofing sheet per sqm

1,350 sir. But I was able to get a discount of about 19k from the total cost.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
aviona:
More grease to your elbow daviejay, and thanks for the updates bro.
Pls, can you tell me the actual size of your plot?
Also, since you intend moving in already before totally completing the house, pls what source of water do you have in mind for your home?
Thumbs up!

The plot is about 680m2. There is a well for water supply...

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Wow! You've really made progress, God bless your hustle sir.

AMEN. Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
olumyde5:

Well done bro, set out on a project like yours too but funds has really slow down the pace. Well done again

Thanks sir. It's not easy ooo. God will surely provide the funds for you to complete it in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by princejones(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks for the job welldone.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
daviejay:

1,350 sir. But I was able to get a discount of about 19k from the total cost.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by enoqueen: 4:55am On Jul 27, 2015
God bless you.

Following .......
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by jamillion: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Still following......
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hi People... To God be the Glory! we've finally moved into our house. Although we have not been able to do complete finishing, at least we are not paying rent anymore (By God's Grace). We will finish it up when funds are available. May God secure us, protect us, give us prosperity, good health and long life to enjoy His gift (Our Home); may He also give you all your dream homes in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

21 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
daviejay:
Hi People... To God be the Glory! we've finally moved into our house. Although we have not been able to do complete finishing, at least we are not paying rent anymore (By God's Grace). We will finish it up when funds are available. May God secure us, protect us, give us prosperity, good health and long life to enjoy His gift (Our Home); may He also give you all your dream homes in Jesus' Name. AMEN.

AMEN SIR.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by greenermodels: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
daviejay:
To God be the glory. please more pics and the latest price would be highly appreciated. please how many blocks course did you lay on the foundation above ground level or did you vary it with the topography of the land?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by greenermodels: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
please what is the size of your soakaway pit? i just noticed that you spent over 200k on it.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by twinskenny(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
daviejay:
wow congrat sir. You will surely enjoy your home ijn

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by peaceland(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
cool
daviejay:
wao!
God will continue to lift you up!
by the way this project started just a few weeks back - am I right or am I right?
and I am sure you'be been scoping your landlord that you don't have money?!, where comest this?!.
more blessing sir wink

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2015
greenermodels:
please what is the size of your soakaway pit? i just noticed that you spent over 200k on it.

10 ft by 12 ft
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2015
peaceland:
cool
wao!
by the way this project started just a few weeks back - am I right or am I right?
and I am sure you'be been scoping your landlord that you don't have money?!, where comest this?!.
more blessing sir wink
wao!
more blessing sir

Amen ooo. The project started on 2nd of June... by 1st of August we had started moving things in.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
twinskenny:
wow congrat sir. You will surely enjoy your home ijn

amen sir
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by topsy23: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Congrats my bro. God will see u thru. You have done the major aspect of the project.

Its nice to be landlord.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
topsy23:
Congrats my bro. God will see u thru. You have done the major aspect of the project.

Its nice to be landlord.

Thanks Bro!
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by luvissweet2f(f): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
daviejay:

Thanks Bro!
Congratulations daviejay. Finally, God has done it. This is just d beginning of better things to come.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2015
luvissweet2f:

Congratulations daviejay. Finally, God has done it. This is just d beginning of better things to come.

Thank you my sister. God is faithful.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Mr Daviejay where was d building site located & I am really impressed with d architectural beauty of your house. Don't worry the blessings of God are coming your way and u will finish that house by the end of this year. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Buildertobadt: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats....

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
dumo1:
Mr Daviejay where was d building site located & I am really impressed with d architectural beauty of your house. Don't worry the blessings of God are coming your way and u will finish that house by the end of this year. Amen.

AMEN SIR. THE SITE IS LOCATED IN KARU, NASARAWA STATE (AFTER CITY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION)
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Buildertobadt:
Congrats....

THANKS A LOT
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
daviejay:

AMEN SIR. THE SITE IS LOCATED IN KARU, NASARAWA STATE (AFTER CITY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION)

I thought it was in Lagos here.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
dumo1:

I thought it was in Lagos here.

No sir
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by greenermodels: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
daviejay:

10 ft by 12 ft
please how deep is it?does it have pillars and beams inside?please don't be angry with the numerous questions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 / Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.