Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ (550 Views)

Historical Photo Of Idi Amin Of Uganda / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun / Spot The Difference: Idi Amin Vs The Nigerian Senate (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ by onila(f): 6:49am On May 21, 2015
You know its very hard to know someone who cares in a cruel, wicked world

recently, I remembered how you really cared abt me when I was hating on pple from a particular region

I realized behind that feisty attitude of yours was actually a good heart

you are a very intelligent, gorgeous, strong, brilliant, kind, caring lady, Miss Ikele Idi
your kids and husband will be lucky

we might not get along in the future
I just wanna say I appreciate that moment
because people rarely do that to me

I need to work on my attitude so wont be hating on some particular pple so much cry smiley
I have been bullied severely in the past

I heard you left Nairaland and back with a new handle
someone pls tag her new handle on this thread❤

love
~ONILA❤
Re: An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ by kliq(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2015
Someone is finally growing up cheesy

"When you step away from doing something that you have always been doing and then you return to it, you have a different perspective."

Hope she gets to read your message smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ by onila(f): 1:00pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh
Re: An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ by tpiadotcom: 4:40pm On May 21, 2015
Onila!

How many times did i call you.
Re: An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ by onila(f): 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Onila!

How many times did i call you.
Re: An Open Letter To Ikele Idi❤ by tellwisdom: 5:48pm On May 21, 2015
I need a 3some from the two of you - Onila and ilekeh, that Yoruba Yoruba gurl with fat yansh like puff puff sad

(1) (Reply)

Buharimeter Is An Accountability Tool For Nigeria’s New Administration / Allow Illegal Refineries To Operate – Stakeholders Urge FG / Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.