Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (622202 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by oludoyin99(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
niquoi:

Please, help me. Either oyo town in Oyo state or Ilorin in Kwara state. The thing is I stayour in ogboomoso and there is no tutorial centre for tax, audit that I want to write. I think Ilorin or oyo might be the closest option but I don't know of any tutorial centre there. I have checked ican website but couldn't see them.

Have you checked at PAG, inside Lautech.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by otunbalamba: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
DonroxyII:
Whatever happens, you will excel in it I know that for sure!!
Amen ooo!!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Osemacaulay1: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2019
DonroxyII:
Yeah.
thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Osemacaulay1: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2019
DonroxyII:
Yeah.
thanks
Osyxcel:

No May diet again. There will now be 3 diets from now onwards: March, July and November But you can still register in January/February.
thank you
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Cryptostock(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
niquoi:

Please, help me. Either oyo town in Oyo state or Ilorin in Kwara state. The thing is I stayour in ogboomoso and there is no tutorial centre for tax, audit that I want to write. I think Ilorin or oyo might be the closest option but I don't know of any tutorial centre there. I have checked ican website but couldn't see them.
I will recommend RELIEF TUTORS in Ilorin.
Contact this number
Mr Dayo Bamgbade ACA
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Charteredtobe(f): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hi please who can recommend a study center in either Asaba or Onitsha. I will be very grateful. Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mhizzcherry(f): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
There is one at Nnebisi road, I have forgotten the name as I am no longer in Asaba
Charteredtobe:
Hi please who can recommend a study centre in either Asaba or Onitsha. I will be very grateful. Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by chibby1613: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Technical assistant needed by small and medium scale business financier/developer in Enugu.
motivation required: interest and passion for economics, finance, development finance, small and medium scale business administration, volunteerism.
certificate required: hnd/bsc/msc/phd in economics or any business/management faculty course
skills required: business plan review and development, business financial plan review and development, excel, eviews, word, powerpoint, professional communication, social media, research, survey, strategy, etc
salary negotiable, full time job.

Send CV to tajobenugu@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by sammyscholar(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Hi all,

Please, is there any WhatsApp group for those sitting for Foundation exam in March 2020?

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2019
ICAN 2020 MARCH DIET…… YOU HAVE A SHORTER TIME TO PREPARE, SO START NOW.

In year 2020 we will have three ICAN diets in a year,
the implication is
you will have a shorter time to prepare……..
Don’t worry you are covered,

just read on.

But

There is DANGER if you don’t start preparation RIGHT NOW!

Just calm down
let me explain exactly how- So you have December,
January, February and part of March to prepare.

See what could happen in each month if you refuse to start preparation NOW.

• DECEMBER:

It’s festive period,
so most student are not in the mood to study
because
it is time to merry and travel…………..

The implication is
most of us will not start preparation in December……..
It means we have just 2 months and half to prepare for ICAN exams!!!

• JANUARY:

Still partly festival mood,
most of us will just be back from vacation
and must have spent much of our money.
It’s time to pay school fees and other bills.
“ Infact eye dey red this period because account don red”

…….. The implication i
most of us will not start preparation in January
because
we might not have money to pay for ICAN exams
or to buy video lectures.
Most of us will not just be in the mood to study.
…….. It means we have just 1 month and half to prepare for ICAN exams!!!

• February:

This month is made in China because it is always short…….. Smiles!!!
Maybe because it just 28 days or
it is just our assumption that make it looks like
the month of February just comes and goes too fast.

• Before you say “Jack”, it is March 2020 already…….

ICAN exam don show face.
Then we now start to do
‘fire brigade’ exam preparation approach.
This is why tension and pressure set in.

WHAT IS THE SECRET OF PREPARING WELL FOR MARCH 2020 ICAN EXAMS?

Start preparation now by
getting the 30 days ICAN success blueprint
that will help you to finish the syllabus of the courses you are writing
in just 30 days.

What you need is one hour per day
depending on the numbers of courses you are preparing for.

The 30 days ICAN success blueprint will help put you
in exam mood even when you enjoying the holiday and vacation.

P.S: This is not meant to spoil your fun,
but to help you succeed in March 2020 diet.
There will be many more Xmas and New Year to celebrate
but your career goal is better achieved NOW

WANT TO START ICAN EXAM PREPARATION NOW BY GETTING OUR ICAN VIDEO TUTORIAL?

Call Starry Gold Academy on, 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp

See testimonials of our successful ICAN students that made use of the video tutorial;

http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/testimonies/

Starry Gold Academy: No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria.

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2019
CURRENT OR OUTDATED, WHERE DO YOU BELONG?

When I spoke with Ese in 2017 on the need for his own personal development, he gave a pompous reply
“I am now a manager in my company and I’m well paid, with a car and a house. For now I don’t need to learn any other skill for personal development.”

That response was awkward but I kept quiet

In 2018, new staffs were employed in the company so he called me one day and said,

“Rita, there is this young guy we just employed, that guy is very good with IT work ooo, anyway I am still the manager and he is under me.”

Not too long afterwards, the MD of the company noticed the great improvement in the organization, so he made an inquiry and was told about the input of that young guy who is good with IT work, which had a positive impact on the company’s income.

The MD invited the young man without the manager’s knowledge, his salary was reviewed and was given added responsibility to oversee other departments.

The Manager got to know about this and confronted the MD that the young man promotion was too early.

By the next month, the MD made the young guy the Branch head- he was placed over ‘Manager’ Ese.

If you were Ese what will you do?

Every company likes assets and they spot them when they arrive. Be sure to retain your position in your organisation by a continuous personal development.

If you are out dated or irrelevant, time will tell and it is either you are replaced or sacked.

Remember, Type writer have been replace with computer because, Type writer is out-dated, but computer is current because over the years, it has moved from stage to stage (From 1st generation to 5th generation).

Current or Out-dated, where do you belong?

If you want to be current with the current accounting package…… and get certification….on these packages:

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via Whatsap to get all or any of these practical video tutorials on;

• SAGE 50
• BASIC EXCEL
• ADVANCE EXCEL
• QUICKBOOKS
• FINANCIAL MODELING
• TALLY ERP
• MICROSOFT ACCESS
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP)
• AUDIT COMMAND LANGUAGE
• SAGE PASTEL EVOLUTION

You will get the following Software for FREE
• SAGE 50 software (for multiple systems)
• QuickBooks Software
• SAGE Pastel Evolution Software
• Tally Software
• Microsoft Office packages (Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• CorelDraw Software
• Photoshop Software

Brought to you by Starry Gold Academy............

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Are you in Ibadan? Do you want a special ICAN Centre that will meet all your needs at affordable fee? Then come talk to us.

Phone: 08062823447 ( WhatsApp Only)

Lectures start January 3rd, 2019 (For March Diet)

Venue: Suite 35, Agbowo Shopping Complex, Opposite U.I, Ibadan.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kenny189(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
ASSURANCE SUCCESS POINT ASSOCIATES
ICAN ACCREDITED CENTRE
22, Ijede road, 2nd floor, Itamaga, Ikorodu,Lagos State

Dear All,

This serves as a reminder to all our prospective students that registration for ICAN professional and ATS lectures in respect of March 2020 diet is still in progress.

We recorded the best pass rate in the Professional Nov 2019 exam results that were recently released by ICAN. We recently produced large number of Chartered Accountants. We have what it takes to make you become a Chartered Accountant. Let's help you achieve your ACA dream.

Our strength:
* Conducive learning environment
* Qualified ACCA/ICAN/CIBN/CITN lecturers
* Up-to-date teaching materials are available
* Free accounting software training
* Free online lectures during the weekdays
* Free access to qualified lecturers (Most of the lecturers are ICAN prize winners)
* Free lectures to students who win ICAN prize
* 50% discount to all students who pass all papers at first sitting.
* Affordable lecture fee. Payment plan is also available.
* Refer 2 new ACCA or ICAN students and get cash immediately.
*Free car park.
*Cafeteria is also available.
*Free video lectures
*There is availability of accommodation upon request.
*Job employment opportunity
*Other benefits will be disclosed after registration.

We also help students to register for ICAN/ACCA/CITN/CIBN and get all needed materials at affordable price. Note that the materials are in line with the new ICAN syllabus. Our centre is registered and recognized by ICAN. We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

You are all invited to join the success team. For more information, contact 07034608759 or 08077595821(whatsapp)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by habayommy: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please who has d current PM and MGE & FR packs(hardcopies) ....even if it is for me buy. Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by abimijul1: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
STARRYGOLD ICAN VIDEO LECTURES (Testimonies Galore!!)

Most of our new students are always skeptical that how can the video lecture alone help them pass their exam. I am glad that I am not answering this question alone but with some of our student's feedback in our free support forum after ICAN exams.

All those people who used the videos lectures and pass, they don't have 2 heads na. This diet, you too will testify by the grace of God. Take action and get the video lectures if you don't have it yet.

To start preparation for March 2020 diet, GET ICAN VIDEO LECTURE now,
Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.

See more testimonials of our successful ICAN students: http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/testimonies/

ICAN NOVEMBER 2019 diet exam testimonials ��

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by tollybb: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
ANNOUNCING MARCH 2020 EXAM ICAN LECTURES
Do you know that YOU need NEW KEYS to open NEW DOORS. To all ICAN students Nationwide, be informed that March 2020 exam lectures will commence on Saturday 30 November at SAYFIT PROFESSIONAL TUTORS, Victory HIgh School, Abule Bus Stop, near Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. Come and experience lectures like you've never had with talented, young and experienced lecturers. Remember that TIME is the new CURRENCY, don't waste it. Invite others to join the SUCCESS TRAIN. You don't get what you WISH FOR but you can get what you WORK FOR. Call SOYE: 0802-871-9480
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by yemitexcel(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please address of ican center in benin city
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Gentlelad: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
yemitexcel:
Please address of ican center in benin city

Dynamic school ICE road off wire road Benin city

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by yemitexcel(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Gentlelad:

Dynamic school ICE road off wire road Benin city
Thanks God bless... I don't know may be u have their contacts
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by baby12: 5:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Pls I need study pack for skills...email- fissybaby009@gmail.com.....thank u
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Plz guys, how can I download the study pack from ICAN website. I can only view it and read from their site, but I can't download it.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by HIRAETH: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rich4god:
Plz guys, how can I download the study pack from ICAN website. I can only view it and read from their site, but I can't download it.
Try to use chrome browser
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by orshaw(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please I need help registering for July diet.Plus who knows any Ican center in Ajah?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by icelord(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Good morning guys. Happy new year, trust you are all good.

I have some ICAN lecture videos for sale, this would be very useful for you, especially those among us that doesn't really have the time to read long materials and attend tutorials.

You can reach me on WhatsApp - 0809 458 2757
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Sannibabo: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good evening Wonderful people e! I have 2 questions on ICAN

1. Please can i Submit my ICAN registration form to their Ebute Metta Office which is closer to me or I have to go HQ in VI?

2. I did a typography mistake in the spelling of my referee Name hope it won't affect the process?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by otunbalamba: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2020
cry does anyone know when the results score of. be on ICAN's portal. i still can't find NOV 2019 diet result on my profile
DonroxyII
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by DonroxyII: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2020
otunbalamba:
cry does anyone know when the results score of. be on ICAN's portal. i still can't find NOV 2019 diet result on my profile
DonroxyII
Since when. it is already there ...

http://icanig.org/new/students/professional-exam-results
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Sannibabo:
Good evening Wonderful people e! I have 2 questions on ICAN

1. Please can i Submit my ICAN registration form to their Ebute Metta Office which is closer to me or I have to go HQ in VI?

2. I did a typography mistake in the spelling of my referee Name hope it won't affect the process?

1. U can submit it there.
2. I don't think dat should. The membership number is the important thing. Try and confirm from ICAN help desk number.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Afeezoladapo(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2020
otunbalamba:
DonroxyII
E don dey dere tay tay!
Use dis link https://icanig.org/students/professional-exam-results

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (177) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.