Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (622013 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
gentlekaycy:
It's taking forever. Don't know where i belong-whether skills or foundation
Lolzzz

Same hea bro!!!

Av bin usin faith readin 4 Skills level!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ikelowa(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
plz help send the study pack to frank.ikris@gmail.com thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gentlekaycy: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Damola, i think i should be doing so by faith.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by hayubee(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Hello house, I'm an accounting student in year 3 and I'm yet to start my professional exams!. I don't know, i am really confused as to when to start my professional exams I. E now or after school all i need is your advice should I start now or wait till after school? Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Orthomixer: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hayubee, it is better to wait till after school becauseif you want to start now, you will have to start from ATS 1 unless you have other qualifications. If your University has been accredited by ICAN then you will just move to the skill level rather than doing ATS 1-3 and also remember that in your final year, there will be a lot of workloads in which you might not be able to prepare adequately for external exams. So my advice is that you should wait till after school.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by itunuoluwa247(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
amadex:
U guys should concentrate on helping one anoda on courses 2 b attempted and nt flood dis place with email address 4 study pack! U can download all study packs directly on ican site without any hinderances
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by hayubee(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Orthomixer:
Hayubee, it is better to wait till after school becauseif you want to start now, you will have to start from ATS 1 unless you have other qualifications. If your University has been accredited by ICAN then you will just move to the skill level rather than doing ATS 1-3 and also remember that in your final year, there will be a lot of workloads in which you might not be able to prepare adequately for external exams. So my advice is that you should wait till after school.
Thanks sir, I made a research and found out that my schools accreditation has expired nd yet to be renewed (with ican) I've decided to take the Sept diet will give it my best shot! With nysc and ASUU strike, who knows what the future holds! Besides got a good cgpa
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Orthomixer: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well just make a wise decision...., All the best.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Dereformer(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do you stay around Nnewi and environs, are you desirous of being an ICAN certified accountant, then take advantage of the opportunity PATRAC CONSULTING presents.

At PATRAC, we have well groomed, intelligent and gifted Ican tutors. Our past students who did exceedingly well in ICAN exams are part of our Teaching squad.

Our selection process ensures that we engage first class brains.

In our center, we allow our students to evaluate us within the first one month and thereafter, make payment if satisfied with our method, or leave without paying a dime if not satisfied. Our experience has always been that no one ever left.

May 2016 diet lectures commences in earnest from January 9, 2016.

For inquiries call 08176412800.

PATRAC.... we make a living by grooming people to become chartered accountants.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dereformer:
Do you stay around Nnewi and environs, are you desirous of being an ICAN certified accountant, then take advantage of the opportunity PATRAC CONSULTING presents.

At PATRAC, we have well groomed, intelligent and gifted Ican tutors. Our past students who did exceedingly well in ICAN exams are part of our Teaching squad.

Our selection process ensures that we engage first class brains.

In our center, we allow our students to evaluate us within the first one month and thereafter, make payment if satisfied with our method, or leave without paying a dime if not satisfied. Our experience has always been that no one ever left.

May 2016 diet lectures commences in earnest from January 9, 2016.

For inquiries call 08176412800.

PATRAC.... we make a living by grooming people to become chartered accountants.

How unserious...u'd start May '16 diet frm Jan 9?when the NoV '15 result is nt yet out?u don't hav standard.real tutorial centers know when to start classes.I gues u r just starting and ur already claiming what u are not
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Dereformer(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
ruffneck:

How unserious...u'd start May '16 diet frm Jan 9?when the NoV '15 result is nt yet out?u don't hav standard.real tutorial centers know when to start classes.I gues u r just starting and ur already claiming what u are not

U have responded based on your level of understanding. No good study center waits for the release of results before starting lectures for the following diet.

Some will be writing ICAN for the first time and those are the students to start with. Those who wrote the previous diet can join as soon as result is out a week latter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kunlap02(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Guys please when is Ican going to release nov 2015 results?

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
kunlap02:
In the nxt 16 days....
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Dereformer(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
kunlap02:
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Dereformer(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
kunlap02:

ICAN November 2015 result will be officially released on Thursday Jan 14, 2016.
As usual, text messages will be delivered to students from midnight of that date.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please are the study packs available at book shop?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Dereformer:

As usual, text messages will be delivered to students from midnight of that date.
Ok...bt make dem no spoil person new year celebration sha..
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
ruffneck:

Ok...bt make dem no spoil person new year celebration sha..
Please are ican study packs available to buy in books shop? And is there anything to do before someone can pay for exemption?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Dereformer:

Please are ican study packs available to buy in books shop? And is there anything to do before someone can pay for exemption?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
I hav study packs for sale.....PM,FR,PSAF and MGE.before paying for exemption,u hav to first register as a student member and obtain ur RegNo
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2016
ruffneck:

I hav study packs for sale.....PM,FR,PSAF and MGE.before paying for exemption,u hav to first register as a student member and obtain ur RegNo
ho do i go about the student membership registration? Finally, how do we meet for exchange of the packs to take place and the price?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
ho do i go about the student membership registration? Finally, how do we meet for exchange of the packs to take place and the price?
Check this link http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=16
As for the study packs.I'll giv u each for 2k.if interested call me on 08034647002 for how to collect it
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
ruffneck:

As for the study packs.I'll giv u each for 2k.if interested call me on 08034647002 for how to collect it
is it only OND and ssce that are required? Is HND not required?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by petiteee(f): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
is it only OND and ssce that are required? Is HND not required?
dude so u seriously wanto to buy study pack? Wen u can download free of charge on ICAN site? Really? Make Internet your friend and don't let pp scam u U can easily Google dis things undecided

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
petiteee:
dude so u seriously wanto to buy study pack? Wen u can download free of charge on ICAN site? Really? Make Internet your friend and don't let pp scam u U can easily Google dis things undecided
thanks a lot babe, the fact is that i don't like reading downloaded materials. But can i purchase them in the books shop?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by petiteee(f): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
thanks a lot babe, the fact is that i don't like reading downloaded materials. But can i purchase them in the books shop?
ur choice den, buy! undecided for ur info, they don't sell in bookshops! Daz y it free on theri site and am sure selling of those materialsis illegal. Your choice
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
petiteee:
ur choice den, buy! undecided for ur info, they don't sell in bookshops! Daz y it free on theri site and am sure selling of those materialsis illegal. Your choice
ok, thanks for your concern.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Tolakay: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dereformer:

k ooooo... Jan 14 in ma cereberum (10 days time.... Counting down).... Optimistic
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gentlekaycy: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gentlekaycy: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
quote author=Tolakay post=41614483]k ooooo... Jan 14 in ma cereberum (10 days time.... Counting down).... Optimistic[/quote] b
Dereformer:

Hmm burning my Kindle in the upper room and waiting for 14th night
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by dunamis321(f): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2016
ruffneck:

Are u that hungry that u wanna sell ur packs? Anyone who needs Ican pack should go to the website and download. Better still get photocopies while u await original copies from Ican. Originals are usually available when exams start knocking. Ruffneck, u didn't hv to criticize that advert cos only lazy men will place adverts after results hv bn released.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by rasaqadeyemi: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2016
7 More days to go ................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (177) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.