Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (622164 Views)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
7 days to results??
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Omoluabi16(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
kqute:
7 days to results??
hopefully,yes.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Toluwani2(f): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
hopefully,yes.
Good day all pls i just register for ICAN this january what is the next step ? And hw will i knw if i have been given admission ? Thanks
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by T4kbaba(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toluwani2:

Good day all pls i just register for ICAN this january what is the next step ? And hw will i knw if i have been given admission ? Thanks

They will send sms to you with your reg no. Best of luck sister.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by mcseagroup: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Registration is on going for the January training on QuickBooks Accounting. If you want to grow your practice and enhance your career, then this is time to take the quantum leap and get trained by QuickBooks ProAdvisor.

With over 10 year training and implementing QuickBooks, MBS is your right choice if you also intend to sit for the certification exams.

Dates: 26-28th January 2016 at 2, Makinde Street, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos

Call 08024504321 for inquiry and seat reservation.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
T4kbaba:

please, i'm presently undergoing my youth service in rivers state. And i was told by one of the tution providers that i cannot register as a student membership without my Nysc discharged Certificate. What should i do?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
please, i'm presently undergoing my youth service(batch B 2015) in rivers state. And i was told by one of the tution providers that i cannot register as a student membership without my Nysc discharged Certificate. What should i do?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
please, i'm presently undergoing my youth service(batch B 2015) in rivers state. And i was told by one of the tution providers that i cannot register as a student member without my Nysc discharged Certificate. What should i do?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by petiteee(f): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
please, i'm presently undergoing my youth service(batch B 2015) in rivers state. And i was told by one of the tution providers that i cannot register as a student member without my Nysc discharged Certificate. What should i do?
says who, I actually registered with my call up letter and statement of result.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
petiteee:
says who, I actually registered with my call up letter and statement of result.
please when did you register? And which state are you. I contact a tuition centre in portharcourt and i was told to wait till i'm done with service. Please how do i go about it? I want to write may diet since i'm less busy at my PPA.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ednut1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
lies from d pit of hell
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
ednut1:
lies from d pit of hell
i can't lie on issue like this. I'm confused and i don't know the next step to take.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by petiteee(f): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
please when did you register? And which state are you. I contact a tuition centre in portharcourt and i was told to wait till i'm done with service. Please how do i go about it? I want to write may diet since i'm less busy at my PPA.
reg last year sometime ard august,d person is either lying or doesn't knw. Mayb u shd do it ursef. Get ur statement or results, callup letter birth certificate and take to an ican office and dat after u must ve paid 7k to d bank or better still,try aboda tuition centre coz it seems tuition centres makes d processing faster. Is d tuition centre recognized?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ednut1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
i can't lie on issue like. I'm confused and i don't the next step to take.
lies from d tutorial center i mean. Go to ican website under students sections. U can reg ur self, get a chartered accountants to sign the print out for you and submit to ican
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by T4kbaba(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
please, i'm presently undergoing my youth service in rivers state. And i was told by one of the tution providers that i cannot register as a student membership without my Nysc discharged Certificate. What should i do?

Is a big lie! l started my own during my NYSC year wrote foundation and intermediate within that year and passed.What you only need is your certificate or statement of result and probably together with nysc call up letter.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
petiteee:
reg last year sometime ard august,d person is either lying or doesn't knw. Mayb u shd do it ursef. Get ur statement or results, callup letter birth certificate and take to an ican office and dat after u must ve paid 7k to d bank or better still,try aboda tuition centre coz it seems tuition centres makes d processing faster. Is d tuition centre recognized?
yes, the tuition centre is recognised.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
petiteee:
please which bank should i make the payment?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
T4kbaba:

Is a big lie! l started my own during my NYSC year wrote foundation and intermediate within that year and passed.What you only need is your certificate or statement of result and probably together with nysc call up letter.
ok, thanks.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
ednut1:
lies from d tutorial center i mean. Go to ican website under students sections. U can reg ur self, get a chartered accountants to sign the print out for you and submit to ican
ok
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by petiteee(f): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
yes, the tuition centre is recognised.
how come dey don't know knw d correct info? I thk it anybank but zenith preferably.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Toluwani2(f): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
T4kbaba:

Ok tanx and God bless u

1 Like

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
can hardly wait... getting anxious

Omoluabi16:
hopefully,yes.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by lowander(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2016
I believe in God that when the ican result will be released I will pass in Jesus Name.......this month marks the end of skills level PM ...
. FINAL LEVEL HERE AM I..... I WILL GIVE PRAISES THROUGH OUT THE MIDNIGHT WHEN I PASS.....#BOB......FROM GLORY TO GLORY.....195758.....#final level 100% loading...Wish every one best of luck

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2016
petiteee:
how come dey don't know knw d correct info? I thk it anybank but zenith preferably.
or maybe they don't want to help me. Meanwhile, i'll try to make the payment and do it myself. But submiting the document at their office in Lagos will be a bit boring because of distance and i don't know anyone in Lagos. Thanks for your concern.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
or maybe they don't want to help me. Meanwhile, i'll try to make the payment and do it myself. But submiting the document at their office in Lagos will be a bit boring because of distance and i don't know anyone in Lagos. Thanks for your concern.

U cn register thru accredited tuition centre in ur state...
U will jus pay 4 d processing money!
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2016
ABDamola:

U cn register thru accredited tuition centre in ur state... U will jus pay 4 d processing money!
ok
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by ruffneck(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2016
lowander:
I believe in God that when the ican result will be released I will pass in Jesus Name.......this month marks the end of skills level PM ...
. FINAL LEVEL HERE AM I..... I WILL GIVE PRAISES THROUGH OUT THE MIDNIGHT WHEN I PASS.....#BOB......FROM GLORY TO GLORY.....195758.....#final level 100% loading...Wish every one best of luck
I tap into this.....prof level loading
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Omoluabi16(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Toluwani2:

hello tolu.l, you don't get 'admission' in ICAN. its a simple procedure to become a student/member.I'll advice you check their site for a more detailed information.God bless.
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by Toluwani2(f): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Omoluabi16:
hello tolu.l, you don't get 'admission' in ICAN. its a simple procedure to become a student/member.I'll advice you check their site for a more detailed information.God bless.
ok tanx
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by kunlap02(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
@ lowander I tap into ur faith o.is it only pm u have left?
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by persevere4life(f): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2016
hopefully the results get released this week. hoping to pass all four papers i wrote in skills stage : PM, FR, PSAF & MGE

success is ours In Jesus' Name. Amen
Re: ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by lowander(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
kunlap02:
@ lowander I tap into ur faith o.is it only pm u have left?
yes just pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (177) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.