Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming (5478 Views)

New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills / The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Krosslife(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2015
Please house, I want start my professional IT career. Where can I learn web development and programming especially on weekend. I want an affordable high tech IT firm with modern facilities. Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by FRInteractives: 9:52am On May 21, 2015
Good day, if you are in port harcourt, rivers register at FR Interactives @ No. 5 babbe str. D/line, port harcourt.

Our Courses includes
Programming - C, C++, C#, JAVA, PHYTHON
Web development - HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, SQL/MYSQL, PHP, ASP, JQUERY, RUBY.
call us for more info 08072611343, 08059981540
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Dmayor7(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2015
look up for any NIIT office around you. I heard they are quite good.

But you can still learn it inside your bedroom if you are a self-learner like me.

The internet is the biggest thing that has ever happened to mankind.

At a click of button you can access all the information you want, get all the help you want and do all the pratical you may have to do.

These website below are tremendous for web development tutorials and programming..

www.w3schools.com
www.tizag.com
www.html.net
www.codecademy.com

Happy learning....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
Best way to learn.

- Sack your gf
- save money
- Buy laptop and modem and Internet connection
- select from php, c, c++, Java, etc

- go online to www.youtube.com

- download and watch videos
- practise what you have learnt

Make I sleep abeg

3 Likes

Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by AkinseteK(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2015
Krosslife:
Please house, I want start my professional IT career. Where can I learn web development and programming especially on weekend. I want an affordable high tech IT firm with modern facilities. Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

I can take you Website development and programming on a one on one training courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA and WORDPRESS Also included in my training under learning programming are VB.NET, JAVA, C# and SQL SERVER etc. Others Include SQL, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING. U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by bomsy1(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
gimakon:
Best way to learn.

- Sack your gf
- save money
- Buy laptop and modem and Internet connection
- select from php, c, c++, Java, etc

- go online to www.youtube.com

- download and watch videos
- practise what you have learnt

Make I sleep abeg
Tru tok!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Krosslife(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
Thank you all for your contributions. I will adhere strictly to your recommendations.
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by spoilerx: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2015
I will clone any website in HTML with content.

henry@tecpros.net
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Jack188: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
You can learn software development online. There are lots of great online schools nowadays really. As for me, I tried it too, but never succeeded. That is why I just use the help of http://www.nixsolutions.com software development company. They do everything really great

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by GEM4success: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
you can also try
http://www.gem4success.com/course/master-web-design-two-days-2nd
It is a weekend package for web development
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by JohnParker1794: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
You can learn software development here http://serfcompany.com/ actually great company, they helped me a lot
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by studiomeg67: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Are you new to the I.T world?
Do you desire to learn how to design websites using the latest technology?
Do you want to become professional website developer?
Are you a student looking to increase your personal skills?
Do you require a good source to increase your income?

BRANDWONE Website Design Training Classes holds in Portharcourt, Rivers State. Get best web training service provider in port harcourt offering computer courses, Internet services, Private training and cooperate training. Our training packages includes the internet, the world wide web, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, PHP XHTML, CSS, JAVA, ONLINE MARKETING, GRAPHIC DESIGN... website design training workshop holds in Port Harcourt:

Some topics within this course include:

-Introduction to Web & Website Development
– Understanding the client
– Website Planning
– Designing a Worldclass website
– Principles of Great UI Design
– UI Design Process
– Photoshop
- Building your website using Local Server (Xampp), FTP, Public Html
– Designing a corporate website
– Designing a Personal website/Blog
– Designing an e-Commerce website
- Fixing a broken website (links, database, script etc)

Venue:
Suite 5 Lenu Plaza, Abacha road (Nextime Building), GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Date and Time?:
Port Harcourt: CLASSES ARE ON-GOING

Contacts:
Phone: 08160526790,07063054631,
Email: info@brandwoneict.com,
Training Registration Website: www.brandwoneict.com

Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Zubbix: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
There's a sound professional web developer/designer I can recommend you to. He's a software engineer working full time with NairaBET. He's also their main website content editor, and also a KarROX certified software Engineer since 2010. He has also been managing lots of company's websites and training people on web designing

Trust me when I say he is very good, with excellent communication skills.

I happened to know about him when I wanted to get a domain name and host my website, he practically held me by the hand, through a video training to teach me how to install WordPress and thrive architect. I'm a complete novice... I just kept smiling with the way he was breaking it down for me.

I got to find out that he's at it again, training guys. And one good thing about his training is that, he doesn't record them on CDs or PDF, he believes in communicating with you while you watch him do it, you ask him questions and he replies.. He's a practical online tutor.

Also, he always make a record of each class for you , so you can download them and watch over and over again.

Furthermore, participating in his online training automatically qualifies you to be a member of his After-Training mentorship program for free.

So if you really want to learn web designing from a professional, you should consider him

He is very professional, I can assure you

You can reach me on this for further details

Phone no: 08167580869
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming by Adamdesemen: 1:08pm On May 11, 2021
If you need to a website development company in London so you are in right place. Planetary Accounting and Marketing to provide website development service in the United Kingdom. that helps to grow your business, visit the site and get more information: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/development/

(1) (Reply)

How To Deobfuscate .net Exe File | .net Deobfuscate / How Do I Change The Color Of A Grid In Bootstrap / Scanning Images From Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.