Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym (5303 Views)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym by BenueBlog(f): 9:06am On May 21, 2015
Most Beautiful Girl in Benue (MBGB) 2014, Miss Jennifer Achado is not leaving any stone unturned as she hit the gym to keep body and soul fit. 

The beauty queen was spotted at Esteem fitness, spa and wellness center, Abuja working out seriously.

ALSO READ: Tongues Out As Most Beautiful Girl In Benue Post Sexy Photos

She took to her Instagram page sharing pictures and saying, “Whenever I work into the gym, my main goal is to have a better workout than I did the day before.”

She added that, ” I’m in competition with  myself, I am working on taking care of my health and achieving the body I want, life  is all about progress. Working out and eating healthy has to be 50/50 balance  think about it”

Hmmmm, impressive!

http://benue.com.ng/photos-hmmm-most-beautiful-girl-in-benue-jennifer-achado-hits-the-gym/

Re: Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym by delishpot: 9:07am On May 21, 2015
They aint complete without their brazilian sha

Anyhow, she fine sha.
Re: Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym by lomprico(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2015
[size=58pt]FAT![/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2015
lomprico:
[size=58pt]FAT![/size]
we all got flaws but the question is what are u doing to overcome your flaws. She's fat and knows it,that's why she's hitting the gym
Re: Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym by pyyxxaro: 9:28am On May 21, 2015
Stingy gal !! See the brief cleavage when she show us cry

Re: Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
This one dey do makeup go Gym, SMH. undecided
Re: Photos: Hmmm! Most Beautiful Girl In Benue, Jennifer Achado Hits The Gym by Nobody: 11:47am On May 21, 2015
Advert cheesy

(1) (Reply)

『일산오피』색마블【gadclub.com】일산필하우스 / Italian And Spanish Shoe And Bags At Brgain Prices / Post Your Best African Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.