Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (70803 Views)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by silent10(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Abeg make person summarize this thing for me.
wat do u need summary for it's for guys nt grls undecided
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2015
classicB:

abeg go sitdon, it only shows how weak you guys could be, how can a reasonable guy keep on disturbing a girl for over 2years?? I have my man already so Tnk u

a guy asks you out two years and he is weak? There are different reasons why guys ask women out for whatever length of time. And no, it is not everytime a lady says no to a guy that means she doesn't want the guy. She could be in a relationship at the time. She may not be ready due to schooling or whatever.

But we do not have to worry about your likes very much. I checked your topics and they are all man-hating topics. No need for me to compound your problems.

One more thing! I hope you were treated well by those responses you recieved in the thread about your boyfriend not seeing you as a wife material.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by bobkezel(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
You are beating about the bush, afaik u have said nothing here.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by kathykathy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
na wa oo girls has suffered,,she agrees to date u easily she becomes cheap,,,she wastes time she is playing hard to get,,,only low self esteem guys creates an attraction with a gurl by lavishing plenty money on her,,guyz wot do u really want?
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by DonaldTrump(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
kathykathy:
na wa oo girls has suffered,,she agrees to date u easily she becomes cheap,,,she wastes time she is playing hard to get,,,only low self esteem guys creates an attraction with a gurl by lavishing plenty money on her,,guyz wot do u really want?

Different strokes for different folks.
Tell me which girl wouldnt want her man to spend on her with u inclusive.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by vicraven(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
kathykathy:
we want your colourless empty brain

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Makapounse(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
I dislike lengthy post , especially with no solution like this, i prefer keypoints
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by JERRY1925(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
classicB:
.this is one of the most silly post have read here so far, lemme assume that the OP isn't yet a man, cos if you're then u wouldn't come up with this kinda trash u call a post.

are you trying to say a girl u woo cannot say no and mean it?? what makes you think she is forming hard to get when she doesn't have you in mind at all.??
I have a guy that as been asking me out for over 2years now and i have told him NO from the onset but he kept persisting simply because he has a fish brain like the OP , he must be thinking am forming hard to get.
if we don't love you then we don't!!!! you can't force your love on us and if u insist we agree for you then welcome to the friendzone arena, and pls remember not to complain about being friendzoned afterwards
tnks

What of someone that once liked u...u'v been together for a while even wen you guys were not dating...but u felt she liked u...and u enjoyed evry minute of it..but went for NYSC and sayd yes to a guy..but picks ur call, u happy wen u talk to each other..she even wants to hear from u evrytime..want u guys to meet anytime she's around..but she can't leave d guy 4 u....even wen u asked her out b4 d guy did..
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by adedee14: 1:49am On Apr 02, 2017
dryakson:
With Charles ebook "no girl can play hard to get" for me. Instead I play it on them.
Your ebook is waoo
If you still have a copy of the ebook. Id appreciate if you can send to me bro
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:11am On Apr 02, 2017
classicB:
.this is one of the most silly post have read here so far, lemme assume that the OP isn't yet a man, cos if you're then u wouldn't come up with this kinda trash u call a post.

are you trying to say a girl u woo cannot say no and mean it?? what makes you think she is forming hard to get when she doesn't have you in mind at all.??
I have a guy that as been asking me out for over 2years now and i have told him NO from the onset but he kept persisting simply because he has a fish brain like the OP , he must be thinking am forming hard to get.
if we don't love you then we don't!!!! you can't force your love on us and if u insist we agree for you then welcome to the friendzone arena, and pls remember not to complain about being friendzoned afterwards
tnks

jeez what is this gal feeling like did the op write on guys following gals up and down like mumu nahhh rather he is telling guys how to work on their approach. I really sorry for that guy wey dey ask you out for over 2years now he no get work at all no be all guys get that kind of time, me I will not spend one week on u trust me coz my plate are full

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:14am On Apr 02, 2017
NotNairalandi:
Teach me how to creat everlasting wealth,when I'm wealthy girls will flow on my side like river including Buhari Daughters grin
guy gals go eat ur money anyhow but if you get game and money u are the complete package that gals would find irresistible not to blow my trumpet but all these techniques works and make u irresistible to the ladies without trying hard
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:16am On Apr 02, 2017
N1one:
Tales by moonlight.. Go and make money and all girls will be yours..
easy cheesy
pure lie if you get money and scooping skills u are good to go
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 02, 2017
I believe I'm almost 99% sure this us plagiarized content 're-edited' from this other book. . .but let me not cast the op here shs
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetlemon:
Lol.
Trust me. Been there done that.
There ain't no laid down principles for dating. It all about chemisty. Things just happen........

No matter how sissy or macho you act, if I'm not naturally drawn to you because I think some rare/desired qualities in you, you are just acting movie. Nothing will happen.
what brings about the chemistry? so many things are involved walahi if the guy can use his mouth well coupled with little cash and swag.i think chemistry would be created.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:27am On Apr 02, 2017
All this epistle because of kittykat?Besides sex,What will I gain if she eventually accepte me?Infact I will be the one spending my hard-earned cash just to impress her.Abeg abeg,I dey go brothel.It saves cost and stress.
impress who bro?gals that's where you get it wrong when you act like a gal is below u she consider u dateable but when you are a ass-licking dude ur worth drop in their eyes. I rarely spend on ladies if they like they can call me stingy but I noticed one thing when I initially spend on ladies it always turn out bad unlike now when because I want to not because she say so. I call the shots now if she no ready she can go for all I care.
the secret is to get gals to invest on u,any gal that doesn't invest on u is not worth ur time and energy cos she has nothing to loss when the chips are down
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Donpizzle:

BEG FOR UR LUV??..... ITS EITHER U RE DANGOTE OR U FOLLOW HOUSE -HELP...
hahaha bro no hard feelings the op dey talk the true if you bring ur A game na gals go dey beg you. talking from experience
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:33am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Topman0001 post=37777833]I think i'm posessed. I just woo girls anyhow and none has ever turned me down and i'm sure it will never happen.[/quote
hahaha I think say na only me dey experience am. though I wasn't like that sha till I learnt from these dating skills
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by passionate87(m): 4:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Eshence:
so u want every girl u ask out to say yes? lol Dats not possible my dear cus one man's meat is another man's poison wen a girl likes u for whom u are den u don't have to stress Urself too much b4 she accept u but except she dont
true talk but these dating skills would open u up to a wide range of options and help you also in sustaining attraction and keeping ur relationship
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by AndyCole16(m): 5:18am On Apr 02, 2017
passionate87:

true talk but these dating skills would open u up to a wide range of options and help you also in sustaining attraction and keeping ur relationship
Can you please give me the books you read?
Thanks
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by dryakson(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
adedee14:

If you still have a copy of the ebook. Id appreciate if you can send to me bro
Add me on whatsapp
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Irrisistable(f): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
So you dey give them hints on how to get us abi undecidedE no go work for una wink
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Josefben(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
LatestTrend:
Be yourself !!

Be of good character !!

Pursue your dreams !!

You gonna meet each other along the line !!

tongue
God bless u broda,hw u take knw wetin dey my mind self,dat z jux all wat u nid instead of all dose long story.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by MONITZ: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
****GOOD****
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by holar2ge(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2017
dryakson:
With Charles ebook "no girl can play hard to get" for me. Instead I play it on them.
Your ebook is waoo

Bros pls send the ebook to my email address iamkontrol@gmail.com.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by dryakson(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
holar2ge:

Bros pls send the ebook to my email address iamkontrol@gmail.com.
add me on whatsapp.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Goodnigga: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.