Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Writes About Suicidal Thoughts In Candid Facebook Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Adebayor Writes About Suicidal Thoughts In Candid Facebook Post (733 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions / Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Writes About Suicidal Thoughts In Candid Facebook Post by inimitkel(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2015
Tottenham Hotspur's Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor uncovered in a genuine Facebook post on Wednesday that he considered suicide more than a quarrel with his crew.

The 31-year-old, who has scarcely included for Spurs this season, additionally guaranteed that he had a blade held to his throat by his siblings, Peter - who passed on in July 2012 - and Kola.

"Commonly I needed to surrender," Adebayor composed. "Ask my sister Iyabo Adebayor how frequently I have called and was prepared to confer suicide. I kept these stories for quite a long time.

"In any case, on the off chance that I bite the dust, nobody would know my story, nobody would gain from it. A few individuals say I ought to keep these stories private, however somebody needs to give up himself, somebody needs to discuss it."

It is the third time this month that Adebayor has distributed a protracted post on Facebook about his conflicts with individuals from his crew.

In the most recent 1,649-word offering - posted in English and French - he asserted that he was debilitated with a blade in the wake of declining to give Kola cash to set up an auto business amid his time at Monaco.

"I was exceptionally drained and chose to go sleep. I woke and a blade was held to my throat," Adebayor composed.

"As I opened my eyes, both of my siblings (Kola and Peter) were there. They were yelling and they asserted that I was squandering their time.

"Peter was going mad and Kola was supporting (him). I asked them, 'Is this the only way to solve this issue? If yes, then kill me and take the money.' It's only at that moment that he put the knife down."

Adebayor clarified that he had taken to Facebook after his kin stood up about "family issues" on social networking.

Adebayor has been at Spurs subsequent to 2011, after past spells with Arsenal, Manchester City and Real Madrid, however has shown up this season, scoring two objectives.
Source: http://www.gist360.com/2015/05/emmanuel-adebayor-writes-about-suicidal.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+loveswaggs+(Gist360)&m=1
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Writes About Suicidal Thoughts In Candid Facebook Post by psucc(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2015
This guy should visit psychologist or get help from the 'men of God'.
His life is drifting towards the unknown.

(1) (Reply)

How Paul Okoye Got Mocked Over Fuel Scarcity / Ini Edo’s Experience Will Sure Give You A Heavy Heart / Heartless!! See What Father Did To His Four-year-old Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.