Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl (18561 Views)

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Man Strangles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2015
DrGroove:

You have TWO boys and ONE girl.... No wonder!......
You wouldn't have been proud to say you are a father if you had TWO girls and ONE boy... Or even worst. THREE girls.

If all my kids were all GIRLS I will be so proud of them too because I have only brothers no sister or sisters. I have always love girl child.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by yusufbida(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
I don't care what you think about wat am gonna say... but i so much thank God for making to come out of a Christian home...
I thank God for making me a Christian...
I thank God for not being a northerner..
Those people value their cows more than than life of a human... mind you am talking from experience.
Those people carries the mind of animals.

No wonder they become boko haram

AND WHO ASSURED YOU DAT

Being a xtian

Not being a northern

Born inside Church

GUARANTEE YOU PARADISE?
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by zubby29(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2015
this not fair to northerners.i lived for a while and i must confess dey have alote of good people der.people are bad not because der are from d south or north.and besides i dont understand ur kind of christain dat judge d way u do
Bonapart:
I don't care what you think about wat am gonna say... but i so much thank God for making to come out of a Christian home...
Those people value their cows more than than life of a human... mind you am talking from experience.

No wonder they become boko haram

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by lolly2pops: 2:55pm On May 21, 2015
Only in Africa....[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by mattonnairaland: 2:55pm On May 21, 2015
Very stupid a man.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by teeboi15: 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
Crazy world,later some pple will come out and be insulting the igbos for wrong doings as if naa only igbos dey naija.Life Drama...
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Shout your mouth you bloody terrorist. Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed for the world to have peace. Shouldn't you be out there making bombs or what?
Guy na where me and u they cross path be this. Why is it that u guys are always eager to talk bad about Islam? What the hell is wrong with u guys? Was it not some few days back a pastor impregnate a mother and her two daughters? Did u see any muslim talk bad about christianity? Haba why are u guys doing this na? Smh.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by IOAGEM: 5:38pm On May 21, 2015
Allah says in the Quran
" And when the female (infant) buried alive,is questioned-(as the pagan Arabs used to do)
For what sin she was killed." (Quran c.66,v 8-9)
A true beleiver who read and comprehends the Holy book will obey Allah.

Only few will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by eyinjuege: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
DrGroove:

He is not a mad man.. No normal mentally fit man is happy to have a daughter especially as a first child... Society frowns at female children.. in some places,having a female as first child is sign of bad luck

You need to change the crowd you mingle with.
Many mentally fit men that I know are more than ecstatic to have a daughter even as a first child.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by initiate: 6:28pm On May 21, 2015
the same thing happened when you abort. only this time the baby is a few months younger
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by nembudziya(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/55245-man-kills-new-baby-for-not-being-male
if i'd the magistrate i'dve 4given the fellow, at least one less prospective prostitute and less chances of Aids. With the way women are so argumentative, i'd really have forgiven that man.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by j1mmy: 6:44pm On May 21, 2015
And this was me thinking only Indians and Chinese do things like these
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Bonapart(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2015
zubby29:
this not fair to northerners.i lived for a while and i must confess dey have alote of good people der.people are bad not because der are from d south or north.and besides i dont understand ur kind of christain dat judge d way u do
fir a while you said... there is never a peaceful hausa man
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Bonapart(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
yusufbida:

AND WHO ASSURED YOU DAT

Being a xtian

Not being a northern

Born inside Church
Becos my Jesus is the way, truth and the life and no one cometh to the father(GOD) except by him...
if i continue to walk in His way, heaven is my home

GUARANTEE YOU PARADISE?
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Chimavic007(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=15pt]SEND HIM TO INDONESIA AND TIE A WRAP OF WEED ON HIS BALLS angry[/size]

Same thing on my mind...
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 21, 2015
xoella:
y can't he appreciate Gods gift to him. what a man can do a woman can do better . he didn't even consider the life of the baby .what if the baby girl turned out to be great?
but na the same thing with abortion. shocked
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by cooluc(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/55245-man-kills-new-baby-for-not-being-male
Mtewwww when pple r looking for children......he doesn't even kw the future n destiny of d child...rubbish
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by SisterCaro(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Ah... God wan give u cow, then he first give u chicken to manage b4 the cow go arrive, then u vex strangle the chicken, how God go take give u the cow now? patience matters in our lives, perhaps ladies these days are doing better than guys

I wonder where went his concience when strangling a new born baby
this is the most sexist thing i have ever read in my life. Whats so inferior about a female?
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by eazisky(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
SisterCaro:
this is the most sexist thing i have ever read in my life. Whats so inferior about a female?

Absolutely nothng, u didnt get my point
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Ibrahim28(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Bonapart post=33954230]I don't care what you think about wat am gonna say... but i so much thank God for making to come out of a Christian home...

I dont know why some people are so naive
I never blamed christianity for all the scandals pastors have been doing, the gay abuse of children even at the vatican, the indecent dressing among christian ladies list them.........
But now this man has commited murder, you are trying to blame islam and even north for his crime......man pls grow up and think with head.....
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Bonapart(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Ibrahim28 post=33976915][/quote]also blame christian for isis, isil, el-qaeda, el-shabaab, boko haram, fulani herds men....
These people has killed half of the world... imagine the world without these islamic terrorists, the world will be Heaven on earth
Yet you people keep defending them cos y'all share one faith.... I pray that they giv you ur own slack
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by zubby29(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2015
i dnt understand wat u are saying
Bonapart:
fir a while you said... there is never a peaceful hausa man
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Ibrahim28(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Bonapart post=33978569]also blame christian for isis, isil, el-qaeda, el-shabaab, boko haram, fulani herds men....
These people has killed half of the world... imagine the world without these islamic terrorists, the world will be Heaven on earth
Yet you people keep defending them cos y'all share one faith.... I pray that they giv you ur own slack

I strongly condem their actions....
I dont support terrorism.......
You should not blame islam for their atrocities........
Muslins are over 2.4 billion while the terrorist among them are less than 5million......
Why did you choose the later to represent.....
Islam....you should be just in your judgement because I believe that is what the bible teaches you
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Bonapart(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Ibrahim28 post=33984275][/quote]even Shekau has come out several times to tell us he's killing for Allah.... wat prove do you need or we should tame them christian terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Invade Skye Bank In Portharcourt, Two Robbers Shot Dead!(images) / Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft / Six Killed As Rival Gangs Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.