Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide (39771 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by labbyboi(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2015
denkyw:
'and you to'. * and you too*

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by emmabest2000(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2015
Funmiladey:
According to reports I read, they said he reconciled with them but the family heads concluded that he should start paying his sibblings monthly salary, let's just keep prayung for him cos the guy might truly kill himself if things continue this way for him cos his career is dead automaitcally and also psychologically unbalanced
Almost the same tin that take away our hero Yekini
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by scait(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2015
I hope he gets over this soon, it obvious now money can't buy the FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by Lanretoye(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2015
Buchukwu:
He should swallow his ego and reconcile with his family, the conflict is weighing the dude down.
You are right,how can the whole family turn agains one person...Definitely something is not right with that person.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by bigsam2010: 1:56am On May 23, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies here in Nigeria.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or mobile phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

Note: Only a registered member on my Merrybet affilliate link with be accepted.

I wish you a best of luck.
Re: Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide by seemples(f): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
This Dede keeper must be drunk walahi sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON / Luis Suarez In Tears After Atletico Madrid Won 2020-21 La Liga Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.