Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo (4280 Views)

If Your Wife Serve You Pounded Yam & Egusi Soup Like This / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Gasout(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2015
What would you do to your wife when she dish this kind of food for dinner for you after a long day from work simply because you left no money for dinner when you left home in the morning? Your honest opinion please

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Gasout(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2015
For me, i'll silently walk to my bedroom and sleep off

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by elantraceey(f): 1:30pm On May 21, 2015
What happened to 30# egg ?

No wife can do that joor , expect they have quarrel.
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Gasout(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2015
elantraceey:
Where is the dinner ?
Sorry, is there now. No mind my internet
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2015
Hahaha
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by ArchEnemy(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2015
It could be a joke
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by 0700Jesse(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2015
Is it April-Fool meal or what?

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Gasout(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2015
You think no wife can do that? I have seen a wife with two kids who served her husband an empty plate that is covered with another plate
elantraceey:
What happened to 30# egg ?
No wife can do that joor , expect they have quarrel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Gasout(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2015
ArchEnemy:
It could be a joke
no be joke Oohh! She prepared wetin dey house nah. Abi she no try?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by elantraceey(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2015
Gasout:
You think no wife can do that? I have seen a wife with two kids who served her husband an empty plate that is covered with another plate

This might be extreme but she's possessed that's if they are not quarrelling .

If he gives money and them don't give her for a day , haba now.
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by greeatest: 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
I'll eat the food without saying any word cos i know itz just a phase in life

4 Likes

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2015
Gasout:

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by baralatie(m): 3:55am On May 22, 2015
take the rice,cook indomie and egg.whoop all together.
divide the cooked meal into two.I eat one half of the food leave the other half for her in case she is hungry.

no be quarrel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by deltateam: 4:07am On May 22, 2015
greeatest:
I'll eat the food without saying any word cos i know itz just a phase in life

I think I'll pass. Eat what? Haven't I lost appetite already.
That's why its good to marry a working wife. Days of house wife is drawing to an end where if you forget to give her money for food, your children will starve or she won't change her panties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by irunoko(m): 7:27am On May 22, 2015
Gasout:
For me, i'll silently walk to my bedroom and sleep off
grin

you no put money down bet you still dey form ego grin

speaking about creativity grin

there's no way he can even say he wants to eat outside. Who wan cook for am when he no get money. Instead of him to jejely eat the food and walk away cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by irunoko(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2015
Wait o.is it me or my eyes grin

she even sliced atarodo for the rice as stew grin

walahi woman yi ti yawere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Emmyk(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2015
Is that Ketchup on it? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Moana(f): 8:20am On May 22, 2015
All you men of little faith angry Jesus turned water into wine, surely u can turn that paper into chicken grin

4 Likes

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by lilmax(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2015
Speechless
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Gasout(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2015
Emmyk:
Is that Ketchup on it? cheesy
No. That's tomatoes sauce
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Gasout(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2015
Moana:
All you men of little faith angry Jesus turned water into wine, surely u can turn that paper into chicken grin
you funny die. I go try am anyday my wifey serve me such food
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by greeatest: 10:37am On May 22, 2015
Yes itz very good to marry a working wife.but what if she has job b4 marriage n when married she lost her job, wil divorce come in to play?
deltateam:

what? Haven't I lost appetite already.
That's why its good to marry a working wife.Days of house wife is drawing to an end where if you forget to give her money for food, your children will starve or she won't change her panties.
[quote author=deltateam post=33977593]
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by baralatie(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2015
greeatest:
Yes itz very good to marry a working wife.but what if she has job b4 marriage n when married she lost her job, wil divorce come in to play?
good question!
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by bobcharly(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2015
wetin i go do kwanu...i go chop d paper na... well, dats a sign of a broken home..
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Enoquin(f): 11:38am On May 22, 2015
It's better for the food to be bare than to put a piece of drawn turkey on the food, looking at the zig-zaged stew strewn on the rice with the drawing on the paper has me gritting my teeth. It's annoying because I dislike rice and stew then having it look so unattractive...arggggghhhh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Kimoni: 11:49am On May 22, 2015
Hahahhaahahahaha

How can you reap where you didn't sow naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Joel3(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2015
comot the meat give me the rice.
well what more can I say? creative

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2015
Gasout:
What would you do to your wife when she dish this kind of food for dinner for you after a long day from work simply because you left no money for dinner when you left home in the morning? Your honest opinion please

Well na so im money reach
Rice and ketchup with paper drumstick
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 22, 2015
Very creative. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by jnrbayano(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2015
This funny cheesy

But seriously, It is a trouble maker that will attempt this kind of thing.

If he doesn't provide money simply don't provide any food.

Such woman needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 22, 2015
irunoko:
Wait o.is it me or my eyes grin

she even sliced atarodo for the rice as stew grin

walahi woman yi ti yawere grin

grin
Re: What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo by irunoko(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2015
EfemenaXY come and eat your favourite delicacy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Within Or Outside One's Ethnic Group / I Need Advise On Best Way To Handle My In-laws / What Is The Meaning Of WOTO-WOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.