Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth (4243 Views)

Muslims: You Cannot Believe In Muhammad And Jesus / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

are you blind or you can't understand simple English? I said those hadith is fake and it was attributed to them .... true and real hadith can never ever contradict Quran or common sense.

Then, who wrote them and how did they find theirt ways into islamic records. Go to an islamic site called hadithcollection.com or any other islamic site and you will find the hadith you are claiming is false there.

Besides, you have no PROOF that it is false. Your claim is baseless.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by basilico: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Why not paste your search here?

Those who wrote the hadith, are they Christians or muslims. Why should they write something against their religion?

Last year Iraqi parliament sought to pass a law to emulate the prophet of Islam .

The draft law would cover Iraq’s Shia citizens and residents, a majority of the population of 36 million. It includes provisions that prohibit Muslim men from marrying non-Muslims, legalizes marital rape by stating that a husband is entitled to have sex with his wife regardless of her consent, and prevents women from leaving the house without permission from their husbands. The law would automatically grant custody over any child age two or older to the father in divorce cases, lower the marriage age to nine for girls and fifteen for boys, and even allow girls younger than nine to be married with a parent’s approval.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/03/11/iraq-dont-legalize-marriage-9-year-olds

Is it that you are stupid or you think we are stupid?

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

you are a disgrace to human race... why must you lie about everything. Quran 65:4 was talking about divorce in marriage. like I always say..never talk about what you don't understand
You see, if you cannot comprehend a simple passage with less than 150 words, how can you understand that Islam\mohammed is false. Let me quote and simplify the verse for you.

Quran 65:4 (in matter of divorce):
And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women (women who are on menopause)- if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated (women who never mensurated). And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

The verse is talking about waiting period for divorce women before they can re-marry. My emphasy is on the second category of people, the women that have never mensurated. Quran 65:4 fully aknowledged the fact that some girls (not women because they never mensurated in their life-time) can be divorced. It is only a married person that can be divorced, am I right? So it means allahh\mohammed\islam acknowledge the marriage of prepubescent girls in the quran.

A girl who never mensurated can be between 1-10 years of age, depending on her physical development. It is not static. So if quran acknowledges that a girl who never had her first mensuration can get a divorce (meaning that she was once married or can marry), why are you shamelessly trying to deny Aisha's age with respect to his marriage to mohammed? You are an adult, I dont need to spoon-feed you.

You (as a muslim) are meant to teach me about islam and not the other way round.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2015
basilico:

Last year Iraqi parliament sought to pass a law to emulate the prophet of Islam .

The draft law would cover Iraq’s Shia citizens and residents, a majority of the population of 36 million. It includes provisions that prohibit Muslim men from marrying non-Muslims, legalizes marital rape by stating that a husband is entitled to have sex with his wife regardless of her consent, and prevents women from leaving the house without permission from their husbands. The law would automatically grant custody over any child age two or older to the father in divorce cases, lower the marriage age to nine for girls and fifteen for boys, and even allow girls younger than nine to be married with a parent’s approval.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/03/11/iraq-dont-legalize-marriage-9-year-olds

Is it that you are stupid or you think we are stupid?

Thank you bro.

Because islam is falsehood, muslims need to lie to defend it, i.e they need a lie to defend a lie. Their conscience has been blocked by the Devil (allahh). It is a pity.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Then, who wrote them and how did they find theirt ways into islamic records. Go to an islamic site called hadithcollection.com or any other islamic site and you will find the hadith you are claiming is false there.

Besides, you have no PROOF that it is false. Your claim is baseless.

that's exactly why I said you should not argue on issue you don't understand. hadith is not 100% trustable. there are so many famous hadith that its full of lies. we have scholars studying just hadith only. we have weak,dull and strong hadith..

not all hadith is trustable. any hadith that contradict Quran and common sense isn't allowed. like I said, the hadith concerning age of ayeesha is a lie.. its just attributed to bukhari. if you have followed the site I gave you and read the truth about ayeesha age.. you wont be disturbing me again
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2015
true2god:
You see, if you cannot comprehend a simple passage with less than 150 words, how can you understand that Islam\mohammed is false. Let me quote and simplify the verse for you.

Quran 65:4 (in matter of divorce):
And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women (women who are on menopause)- if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated (women who never mensurated). And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

The verse is talking about waiting period for divorce women before they can re-marry. My emphasy is on the second category of people, the women that have never mensurated. Quran 65:4 fully aknowledged the fact that some girls (not women because they never mensurated in their life-time) can be divorced. It is only a married person that can be divorced, am I right? So it means allahh\mohammed\islam acknowledge the marriage of prepubescent girls in the quran.

A girl who never mensurated can be between 1-10 years of age, depending on her physical development. It is not static. So if quran acknowledges that a girl who never had her first mensuration can get a divorce (meaning that she was once married or can marry), why are you shamelessly trying to deny Aisha's age with respect to his marriage to mohammed? You are an adult, I dont need to spoon-feed you.

You (as a muslim) are meant to teach me about islam and not the other way round.

I won't argue with you further.. believe whatever you want to believe.. it's your loss..

www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php?topic=111.0

if you like follow that Link, if you like don't.. keep reading lies about Qur'an and islam with fake proofs on anti Islam sites
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

that's exactly why I said you should not argue on issue you don't understand. hadith is not 100% trustable. there are so many famous hadith that its full of lies. we have scholars studying just hadith only. we have weak,dull and strong hadith..

not all hadith is trustable. any hadith that contradict Quran and common sense isn't allowed. like I said, the hadith concerning age of ayeesha is a lie.. its just attributed to bukhari. if you have followed the site I gave you and read the truth about ayeesha age.. you wont be disturbing me again

You are yet to answer my questions. If some hadiths are not written by Bukhari but attributed to him, who wrote them and how did they find their ways into islamic records?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by basilico: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Now you are even disowning the hadeeth. Iraqi parliament submitted a law last year allowing girls as young as nine to be married with parental consent.Iraqi parliament do not know islam?
To defend Islam you have to lie?

This is Iran:
In June, 2002 Iranian authorities approved a law raising the age at which girls can marry without parental consent from 9 to 13. The elected legislature actually passed the bill in 2000, but the “Guardian Council”, a 12-man body of conservative clerics, vetoed it as contradicting Islamic Sharia law.

Two countries following the practice of Muhammad of marrying young girls.
We are not stupid.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by true2god: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

I won't argue with you further.. believe whatever you want to believe.. it's your loss..

if you like follow that Link, if you like don't.. keep reading lies about Qur'an and islam with fake proofs on anti Islam sites
Dont put your head in the sand by directing me to a pro-islamic website instead of disprooving my facts. You said I'm a shame to the human race (just as mohammed called the jews and christians worst of creatures) without any proof. I said mohammed\allahh supported child-marriage (quran 65:4) and mohammed married aisha when she was 6 (supported by authentic hadith) and you are here denying your own sacred book. What type of human beings are muslims? Complex and liars.

Ok, if you dont agree with bukhari on the age of aisha, why do you agree with him when he said muslims are to pray five times a day, with reference to mohammed's sunnah on the numbers of time muslims must pray in a day. Praying five times in a day can never be found anywhere in the quran, then why are muslims observing it religiosly since it was nowhere adviced in the quran?

If aisha age was not found in the quran but the quran supported marriage to girls who are yet to mensurate, why are you arguing, against islam's own sacred text, that aisha was six when mohammed (at 51) engaged her? It is either you are a deceptive or completely ignorant of islam.

Read bro.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by basilico: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
The Fai' and how it is spent

Allah the Exalted explains the regulations for Fai', the booty that the Muslims acquire from the disbelievers, without fighting them or using cavalry and camelry in war against them. For instance, the booty collected from Bani An-Nadir was not acquired because of fighting them using horses and camels. The Muslims did not fight Bani An-Nadir in battle, but Allah forced them out of their forts on account of the fear that He placed in their hearts for Allah's Messenger . Therefore, it was Fai' that Allah awarded His Messenger, with his discretion to spend it however he sees fit. Indeed, the Prophet spent the Fai' on righteous causes and for the benefit of Muslims in the areas that Allah mentioned in this Ayat

In other words booty gained without fighting was given to Allah's messenger to do whatever he wanted with it.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by basilico: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
A historical perspective of how Muslims have always used muhammad example of rading, looting and demanding ransom from non muslims - still going on today in areas conflict

How Thomas Jefferson Responded to Islam in 1801 Puts Barack H. Obama to Shame [READ]

The current War on Terror isn’t the first time that America has battled Islamic fighters overseas. During the Jefferson administration, the United States went to war with the so-called “Barbary states” – Morocco, Tripoli, Tunis, and Algiers. It was the first declared war on foreign soil in U.S. history (H/T YoungCons).

These four Muslim states controlled much of the Mediterranean, engaging in piracy on the high seas against ships from “infidel” countries. They would demand large tributes from a nation in exchange for “protection” from the caliphate as their ships passed through. If the nation refused, state-sponsored corsairs (think: pirates) would capture the ships and enslave the sailors.

This was a problem long before Jefferson became president. In 1786, Jefferson and John Adams met with the Tripoli’s ambassador to Great Britain to demand to know by what right the Muslim states could attack another nation’s ships and enslave the sailors. The response is revealing.

Jefferson recorded the ambassador’s response, in which he said that Islam “was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Full story here : http://conservativetribune.com/jefferson-on-islam/

1 Like

Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
basilico:
A historical perspective of how Muslims have always used muhammad example of rading, looting and demanding ransom from non muslims - still going on today in areas conflict

How Thomas Jefferson Responded to Islam in 1801 Puts Barack H. Obama to Shame [READ]

The current War on Terror isn’t the first time that America has battled Islamic fighters overseas. During the Jefferson administration, the United States went to war with the so-called “Barbary states” – Morocco, Tripoli, Tunis, and Algiers. It was the first declared war on foreign soil in U.S. history (H/T YoungCons).

These four Muslim states controlled much of the Mediterranean, engaging in piracy on the high seas against ships from “infidel” countries. They would demand large tributes from a nation in exchange for “protection” from the caliphate as their ships passed through. If the nation refused, state-sponsored corsairs (think: pirates) would capture the ships and enslave the sailors.

This was a problem long before Jefferson became president. In 1786, Jefferson and John Adams met with the Tripoli’s ambassador to Great Britain to demand to know by what right the Muslim states could attack another nation’s ships and enslave the sailors. The response is revealing.

Jefferson recorded the ambassador’s response, in which he said that Islam “was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Full story here : http://conservativetribune.com/jefferson-on-islam/

Therefore it is islamic to rob infidels. What a religion.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthman2012(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

1. 4 out of 5 Middle-Eastern
women are sexually abused
between the ages of 3 and 6 by
family members.

2. More than half of all Yemeni
girls are married before
reaching the age of puberty.

3. With more than 3,900 children
within 6 months, Indonesia
tops the UN bodies list for child
trafficking cases.

4. 2,000 child sex abuse claims in
1 year at Pakistani Islamic
schools, but not even 1
successful prosecution

Can you see the impact of islam on muslims nations?
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by truthmans2012: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
true2god:
It is a miracle that muslims do not see mohammed as a criminal, always unbelievable!
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by hokagesholz: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2019
I am sure that by now, you would have understood that all you thought is true to you is wrong. The Quran challenges you and all that doubts it's authenticity to gather round and write yours if you are true. I understand one thing here about you lots. You fear what you do not understand. Word of advise Professor, when in doubt seek the clerics who know more than you in matters regarding islam as a religion and a way of life.
truthman2012:

Ignorant?

Me ignorant or the hadiths?

It pays to be an islamic terrorist. No wonder even children of influential people join ISIL.
Re: OMG! How Muhammad And His Jihadits Made Their Wealth by hokagesholz: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2019
And to you, that is Islam
truthman2012:

1. 4 out of 5 Middle-Eastern
women are sexually abused
between the ages of 3 and 6 by
family members.

2. More than half of all Yemeni
girls are married before
reaching the age of puberty.

3. With more than 3,900 children
within 6 months, Indonesia
tops the UN bodies list for child
trafficking cases.

4. 2,000 child sex abuse claims in
1 year at Pakistani Islamic
schools, but not even 1
successful prosecution

Can you see the impact of islam on muslims nations?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn Qur'anic Arabic. / Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today / Security And Peaceful Coexistence In Nigeria - Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.