Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know (49755 Views)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Ujupsy: 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
Some will confidently abort up to 8* and feel its normal those who abort and those who who abandon their new born by road side or where ever,are in the same boat
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by AdeniyiA(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Following..say no 2 abortion. It's a sin b4 God n also 2 humanity.let d baby live

I thought I read prettydriver lipsrsealed
wink
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by ezeagu(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
It seems Nigerians only care about other peoples babies till they're born (and become actual babies).

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by africanusvu(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2015
Seems every thing this dy can lead to cancer,Even Voting buhari as president can lead to Cancer of the South east and south souuth, These lazy medics threatening us every day wit Falacyy
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2015
“When you terminate a pregnancy you end many ongoing processes in the body such as the preparation of bosom for the secretion of milk. So the tissues that were cut off suddenly would become fragile and they can trigger the formation of cancerous cells in the bosom."

You have to be really gullible to believe this unproven, unscientific bs.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by thecommunist(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
initiate:
DO YOU KNOW ABORTION IS WORSE THAN RAPE
you don't say! shocked
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
ezeagu:
It seems Nigerians only care about other peoples babies till they're born (and become actual babies).
Thank you jare. As if they will help take care of the child when the parents can't afford to. How many of them have even donated to motherless babies homes?
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
Pavore9:
I am Pro life and l have personally counselled some ladies into keeping their pregnancies. Yes abortion may look like a short cut but the stripes it leaves on one's conscience is deep because there is blood in the hands of anyone who in anyway involved.

l particularly tell ladies why should you go through that because the man involved is not ready to be a father? Be brave, get the support of your family and have that child. It is inhuman for a woman to go through abortion(s) and at the end of the day with her knowing the complications she is now living with, would deceitfully lure an innocent man into matrimony. Likewise, a man who have sweet-tongued ladies into aborting his pregnancies with his eye on the exit, well life has a way of taking care of everyone!

l take example from a Tanzania actress and former Miss Tanzania, who is now an ex-girlfriend to one of East African's most popular and richest musician, Tanzania's Diamond (the guy that did his number one remix with Davido) In an interview last month, she said she procured an abortion once for a now late Tanzania's actor and director and now she can never have a child despite many treatments Diamond supported her to go through despite fact he was not responsible for the abortion

There is a limit to what one can endure, Diamond moved on and now expecting a baby with an Ugandan mother of three who it is believed he has married secretly.

The former girlfriend cannot conceive again, the guy who was responsible for the aborted pregnancy has passed on. One can imagine the regret!

Life sucks, we just gotta deal with it. Its best to terminate than to bring d child into this world to suffer

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by thecommunist(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2015
initiate:
so you'll rather rape than commit or get involved in abortion? Im just curious to know.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by nepp(f): 8:42pm On May 21, 2015
initiate:

How would u know? Have you been raped before?.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Olodonairaland(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2015
folabayo1:
Op u are damn right! Its just that some girls would not learn even if when their lives is at stake lipsrsealed

Some idiots will definitely quote me as soon as they view profile and start asking foolish questions undecided

Notice:mayweather is my cousin so quote me not grin

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by ekmaxop: 8:54pm On May 21, 2015
Omasheeee oooo, but meanwhile,
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

correct the links by deleting the spaces, cden click to order
PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Mbkite(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
Chioma needs dis information more!
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by sniper77(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Thats why am an advocate for free condom or encourage the govt to open a school to teach randy men withdrawal method to prevent this type of embrassment

Bros abstinence is the best and if guy man no fit hold body he should use a condom and not a China made condom sha.

Withdrawal method is not a guarantee.pregnancy can still occur.
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by ifydadiva(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
there's nothing spectacularly shocking here.
I don't see any after effect of abortion that is particularly shocking.
We know there are always complications and the above mentioned is just one of them.
so are you trying to say you support abortion?
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
The Foundation for Africa Cultural Heritage doesn't sound like a scientific research institution to me so i'll take this with a big helping salt.
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
Velocitron:
“When you terminate a pregnancy you end many ongoing processes in the body such as the preparation of bosom for the secretion of milk. So the tissues that were cut off suddenly would become fragile and they can trigger the formation of cancerous cells in the bosom."

You have to be really gullible to believe this unproven, unscientific bs.

Why not? The Foundation for Africa Cultural Heritage sounds like a credible for scientific knowledge right?
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by baybeeboi: 9:24pm On May 21, 2015
ifydadiva:
so are you trying to say you support abortion?

my dear, even those that do the abortions do not support it....they just find themselves in the situation.
My comment didn't really imply that i support abortion, i will never do that.
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by bettercreature(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
samsard:
So you dont understand something as cardinal and simple as knowing they set such standards for health reasons? would you allow your mom or sister use a birth control pill that significantly increases their risks of developing cancer or a tecno fone that has not passed regulatory requirements. Please stop being a mediocre.
Your mum would've putting 14 babies to bed if not because of these fake drugs,American are hypocriteS JUSTgo and learn more about americaS foreign policy and you will realise that anything that is not make in america is FAKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
wallflower:

Why not? The Foundation for Africa Cultural Heritage sounds like a credible for scientific knowledge right?

'Africa Cultural Heritage' doesn't sound very scientific to me. Seems like they're speaking from a moral point of view than an educated one.
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 21, 2015
Velocitron:

'Africa Cultural Heritage' doesn't sound very scientific to me. Seems like they're speaking from a moral point of view than an educated one.

That's the funniest part to this whole thing, there's no credible source for this information but people will still swallow it whole without thought.

The blind leading the blind and crippled.
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Emperoradrian(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

That clothe wey still dey scent OKIRIKA still?
....chai! Insult + injury dat italian rucci designers shirt cost half a thousanr euro....u wont understand dat....meanwhile i lik ur dp lik mad,plss add me on whatsapp so u can shr it wit me 08134293738
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Tylenol: 9:51pm On May 21, 2015
Incredible!

This article is stupid.

First of all, are we talking about abortions or oral contraceptives? Which type of abortion? Where are the studies to back up? What are the so called five effects? Who conducted the study? When and how? Etc.

Do you people know that there are several ways to terminate a pregnancy? Through oral medication, insertion of medication and evacuation procedures such as a D & C? These are the same approaches used to treat missed or incomplete miscarriages, a situation whereby due to chromosomal abnormalities or some other reason the foetus dies in utero but the mother's body does not expel it. So if abortionists are at risk of breast cancer due to the procedure undertaken to abort, then so are numerous women who have received treatment for missed miscarriages.

In addition, typical miscarriages where the mother bleeds out the foetus and pregnancy materials without medical intervention are called spontaneous abortions. They will also experience sudden decrease in pregnancy hormones as the body reverts back to its pre pregnancy state. Are they also vulnerable to breast cancer?

I call bull.shit.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by mattonnairaland: 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
We hope they hear lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by bishopcarterIV: 10:05pm On May 21, 2015
temmyt20:
Abortion as generally known is the medical process of ending a pregnancy so it does not result in the birth of a baby. Research has shed more light on the disadvantages of having an abortion.

According to The Foundation for Africa Cultural Heritage, cancer is now one of the risks associated with undergoing an abortion.

According to FACH president, Dr. Nkechi Asogwa, many cases of breast cancer have been linked to the aftermath of an abortion.

Asogwa further said that contraceptives and other birth control pills that have been banned in the United States due to their side effects were being shipped to Nigeria, adding that Nigerians deserve to be told the medical risks involved in taking birth control pills, to enable them to make informed choice.

According to her:

“When you terminate a pregnancy you end many ongoing processes in the body such as the preparation of breast for the secretion of milk. So the tissues that were cut off suddenly would become fragile and they can trigger the formation of cancerous cells in the breast. There are about five health implications attached to most of these drugs and that was why they were banned in the West. But here, no one is asking questions”

Bomedical scientist, Obianuju Ekeocha speaking at the forum also warned that abortion might damage the womb and lead to future infertility.

She called on the Federal Government to resist any pressure from international partners to legalise abortion.

http://talkofnaija.com/life-style/must-read-shocking-facts-about-abortion-you-need-to-know
source
for where ? People still dey commot anything ... After knowing the implications, you will still go and kill an innocent soul.. God is Watching in HIS 70D TV
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Kay17: 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I still don't get why people kill their innocent unborn child.lf you want to bleep around like a goat do it responsibly with condom or better yet zip up

Don't abortion and contraceptives serve the same end?
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nobody: 1:21am On May 22, 2015
wallflower:

That's the funniest part to this whole thing, there's no credible source for this information but people will still swallow it whole without thought.

The blind leading the blind and crippled.

It's too prevalent on NL these days, it's actually quite annoying.
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by ireneidiva(f): 2:00am On May 22, 2015
olanyte:
I am not yet convinced.
Continue
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by davien(m): 3:25am On May 22, 2015
Since when did the removal of babies/foetuses cause cancer? .....people propagating lies as always, and I'm pro-choice....I support the right to choose or opt for an abortion by a woman......

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/03/03/the-lies-in-rolling-stones-seven-most-common-lies-about-abortion/

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by ajealadick(m): 5:14am On May 22, 2015
lion042:
Thank God my sisters are married, Just me,my mom and girlfriend

Even married women carry out abortions.
Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Hero10001: 7:40am On May 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Following..say no 2 abortion. It's a sin b4 God n also 2 humanity.let d baby live
If abortion is a sin, where was it written in the bible?
What would you the called condoms users? (Kidnappers)
Mouth action fellows nko? (canibals)
If you ban abortion, you must ban every activities killing the sperm cells on there journey to the viginas too.
Sperm cells dey vex these days.
Think aloud, immodest creature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know by Nickymezor(f): 7:44am On May 22, 2015
Say No to D& C... if indulge in it , ya a _ MURDERER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

229 New COVID-19 Cases, 48 Discharged And 7 Deaths On May 25 - (1120 Tested) / Pregnant Woman Dies In A Bus In Onitsha (Disturbing Photo) / Kenyan Man Burns His House, Digs His Own Grave And Commits Suicide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.