Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) (2112 Views)

New Built Computer With Possible Windows 10 Problem? / 5 Best Data Recovery Software 2016 / Exclusive Data Recovery Lab In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by sarmtechnology: 7:56pm On May 21, 2015
recover data from almost all media types including external harddrive,Flash Drive, Thumb drives, CDROM, Flash Memory, Note Book Hard Drives, and ATA/SATA Hard Drives. can also assist you by recovering data from your business servers, including RAID's. Contact : funnysamuel@gmail.com or call 07034573868 07054632174

We recover DATA from any dead or working storage media with any of the following symptoms/faults;Accidental Formats,Partition Loss,Virus Infections,Power Surge Damages,File Deletion,Clicking Hard Drives,undetected or unresponsive drives,Drives with multiple bad sectors / Head,Crashes,Unboot-able/ unmountable drives,Encrypted files,Password Removal and other storage faults

we guarantee 99% success rate, we strive to put a smile on our clients faces

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by obosirow: 7:06pm On May 22, 2015
Do you use hardware to do the recovery?
Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by inikamoze(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2015
Can you retrieve data from a bad external Western digital HDD? The pcb went bad.
Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by Jephta111: 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
Can I use the software on a hard disk that the board got damage?
Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by Dbestbanky(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Exclusive Data Recovery Laboratory offers professional Data Recovery Services here in Abuja.

Do you have any crashed Storage media or device ? Or have you lost your valuable data on any kind of media or do you require thorough/forensic retrieval of information from any storage media?

Don't give up just yet !!!!

We at Exclusive Data Recovery Laboratory with noticeable success rate from Crashed Laptop/Desktop Hard Drives (2.5"/3.5"wink, External USB Hard drives, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, or any other kind of storage media.

We recover DATA from any storage media with any of the following symptoms/faults;

Accidental Formats,
Partition Loss
Virus Infections
Power Surge Damages
File Deletion
Clicking Hard Drives
undetected or unresponsive drives
Drives with multiple bad sectors / Head Crashes
Unboot-able/unmountable drives
Encrypted files
Password Removal
Generally degraded media, and. Many more

We recover your Data with 0 % down-payment and guarantee 90% success rate !!

We have the best equipment in world of Data Recovery, PC3000 UDMA , PC3000 Express and PC3000 Data Extractor.

For more information, Please call us on 08032419528, 08055432463
Or Send us an email, info@edarlab.com
Our Laboratory is located at PW, Kubwa, FCT, Abuja. We also have pick up points at various centres in the town of Abuja.

Thank you.

Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by LaCotti: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello
How much does your data recovery service cost?
I want to recover files from my 2TB WD Elements external HDD. The hard disk is no longer detected by the computer though the led still comes on and I can still see the HDD in the device manager
Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by sarmtechnology: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
obosirow:
Do you use hardware to do the recovery?
we use harware ,it more reliable,accurate and faster.
Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by sarmtechnology: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2016
LaCotti:
Hello
I want to recover files from my 2TB WD Elements external HDD. The hard disk is no longer detected by the computer though the led still comes on and I can still see the HDD in the device manager
we don't charge our client until a full diagnose is done on the drive to know the problem and the level of damage.
Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by sarmtechnology: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Jephta111:
Can I use the software on a hard disk that the board got damage?
am sorry you can't.
Re: Data Recovery From Dead computer (with 2016 Tools) by sarmtechnology: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2016
LaCotti:
Hello
contact our customer care at +2347034573868 you can also chat via whatsap @ 07054632174

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Free Browsing! / Need Multilinks Browsing Cheat On Pc / 10.2 Inch Mini Laptop Personal Computer Notebook Epc Umpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.