Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

A MUST READ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A MUST READ (6663 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos / Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST READ by Ruffychuks: 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Una too like amebo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ by musbik(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
Fact but hard to admit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ by 23Tunde45(m): 2:54am On May 22, 2015
This article was obviously deliberately crafted to insult Yoruba people. The OP is only diverting attention from his hatred of Yoruba by both saying the good and the bad parts of the two other tribes too. sad

21 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by PureWays(m): 3:40am On May 22, 2015
So, what is the essence of these load of bollocks? I'm sure you designed this epistle to insult Yoruba..
Your hatred for Yoruba will do you no good... I don't know the kind of Yoruba you've been dealing with, I'm pretty sure Yoruba's are not coward, maybe some but not majority...

If we are cowards, we wouldn't be where we are today...

Because we chose not to be manipulated, your kind tag us as backstabber.

Because you can't predict someone doesn't mean he/she is an hypocrite.

Real cowardice to me is when you can't even defeat yourself. That's why we (yoruba) don't always feel the need to be on top of others, and that's why we understand that to win, you need help of others (if you grab what I mean)...

Anyway, I don't give a phuck about what you think of us... We know we are Awesome.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A MUST READ by babyfaceafrica: 3:57am On May 22, 2015
What is the purpose of this trend?m.you just clearly stated the meits and demerits of the hausa , igbo and Yoruba which you have met.everybody has his or her defects and good side,let's all just strive for the best.say no to tribalism!!

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by Nobody: 6:10am On May 22, 2015
1. Drug dealing yes Ndigbo owns that, we rule that industry.

2. 419 very bigggg lie Igbos don't dominate yahoo yahoo, I can swear about that.

3. Baby factory, three were discovered in Igboland two in yolobaland , but attention was shifted too the ones that happened in Igboland.

4. Armed Robbery in Igboland are commited by Igbos while those in other lands are commited by the natives. You can't steal where your not aware of the escape routes, check the number notorious armed robbers in Nigeria and tell me which region dominate that.

5. Fake good, we don't sale fake goods, Nigeria is a poor country and the purchasing power is very weak, we reduce some elements so that poor Nigerians can afford our wares. Both the Original and the so called fakes are still being sold by the same Igbos. So go where your pocket lead you to

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ by Ayus34(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2015
PureWays:
So, what is the essence of these load of bollocks? I'm sure you designed this epistle to insult Yoruba..
Your hatred for Yoruba will do you no good... I don't know the kind of Yoruba you've been dealing with, I'm pretty sure Yoruba's are not coward, maybe some but not majority...

Real cowardice to me is when you can't even defeat yourself. That's why we (yoruba) don't always feel the need to be on top of others, and that's why we understand that to win, you need help of others (if you grab what I mean)...

Anyway, I don't give a phuck about what you think of us... We know we are Awesome.

Why do u bother urself about his foolishness?
I ve said it million times that most people from that region are deluded and very illogical set of people?same coward chased their leader our if war front disguising like a woman to flee.
A tribe that made a war looser hero ,what other level of foolishness can be more thab that?
Their first ceremonial president was a slave to same aboki they hate today till death(azikwe).
A tribe that was so boastful to bring back GEJ and larer failed woefully?
A tribe that can never live in their erosion ridden land and succeed,but will always troop to the west and north to survive....but will still claim to be the richest and most productive tribe witg their fake and wicked products.....who is the slave and who is the master?
Remember slave dont reside their land l,they work for their master and also work on his farm!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A MUST READ by Ruffychuks: 7:17am On May 22, 2015
Ayus34:

I ve said it million times that most people from that region are deluded and very illogical set of people?same coward chased their leader our if war front disguising like a woman to flee.
A tribe that made a war looser hero ,what other level of foolishness can be more thab that?
Their first ceremonial president was a slave to same aboki they hate today till death(azikwe).
A tribe that can never live in their erosion ridden land and succeed,but will always troop to the west and north to survive....but will still claim to be the richest and most productive tribe witg their fake and wicked products.....who is the slave and who is the master?
Remember slave dont reside their land l,they work for their master and also work on his farm!
why d insult? I didn't just talk abt d yorubas alone or maybe u didn't read all I wrote. but guess what u just proved to d world dat all dat was written is d basic truth. I wrote abt d igbos n hausas did anybody complain? the worst thing a man can do to himself is to deceive himself n dats Wat u r doin, its high time u faced d truth.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A MUST READ by Ayus34(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2015
Ruffychuks:
why d insult? I didn't just talk abt d yorubas alone or maybe u didn't read all I wrote. but guess what u just proved to d world dat all dat was written is d basic truth. I wrote abt d igbos n hausas did anybody complain? the worst thing a man can do to himself is to deceive himself n dats Wat u r doin, its high time u faced d truth.

Who give a Bleep about what u believe or perception about yoruba?to hell with you and ur ideology.

We built and empire while you still live in the cave.....or have u heard about IBO EMPIRE
aside the artificial ones,deluded buffoons like you are trying to create in ur imagination.......so why will someone from the cave write about My empire for me to believe?only gullible people like you will believe in that stupidity!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ by olawalepopoola: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
Surely you hate we Yorubas. Do not forget you said we are the most neutral and enlightened! This attribute stands us out! I may like you today as a Yoruba, if tomorrow you turn a bad leaf and I leave you does that make me a backstabber! You said we love juju and diabolism! No tribe is diabolic as the Igbos and Delta, where they have open secret cults. Remember the Okija shrine.
If you may recall that in the history of Nigeria, we Yorubas have never been tribalistic! Firstly, when President Yardua died, who fought for GEJ to ascend the presidency, and who backstabbed who after 2011 general elections, Yorubas and the Deltan called GEJ. Because we voted him in 2015 just because of his incompetence, we are now a backstabber.
Secondly, despite the fact that OBJ is a Yoruba, we were the first to kick against his third term bid at the Upper and lower chambers of the National assembly. We did not support him even for his second and yet you say we are tribalistic!
Thirdly, if truly we tribalistic and backstabbers, would we had allowed Igbos to come near governance in Lagos. Can this be done in Aba, Enugu, Bayelsa and SE and SS, even northern states that an alien be voted into state assembly (Desmond Eliot) and Igbos that won the rep seats in Lagos!
To be frank we Yorubas we Yorubas are the most detribalized region in Nigeria. All we do not condone is injustice from an alien or our own!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A MUST READ by Ruffychuks: 7:46am On May 22, 2015
Ayus34:

Who give a Bleep about what u believe or perception about yoruba?to hell with you and ur ideology.

We built and empire while you still live in the cave.....or have u heard about IBO EMPIRE
asids the artificial ones,deluded buffoons like you are trying to create in ur imagination.......so why will someone from the cave wtite abou My empire for me to believe?only gullible people like you will believe in that stupidity!
u foolishness is already showing look for ur fellow Yoruba to attack not me. you r just mad Cus d truth has been said, no go hang urself abeg there is still hope 4 d future. dat u portray such behavior 2day is not d end of d world 4 u, u can still turn a new leaf.

6 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by Armaggedon: 7:49am On May 22, 2015
Ayus34:

u cant mention the name of the tribe.
This tribe must be made up of gods.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ by Ayus34(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2015
Ruffychuks:
u foolishness is already showing look for ur fellow Yoruba to attack not me. you r just mad Cus d truth has been said, no go hang urself abeg there is still hope 4 d future. dat u portray such behavior 2day is not d end of d world 4 u, u can still turn a new leaf.

A slave is not a being but a property to his master.......you are a nobody to me,and ur ideology will ever remain useless and a waste.....if u like hug transformer or not......i dont even see you as a being,just a THING!

ORIGINAL FOOL!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ by Ruffychuks: 8:00am On May 22, 2015
Ayus34:

A slave is not a being but a property to his master.......you are a nobody to me,and ur ideology will ever remain useless and a waste.....if u like hug transformer or not......i dont even see you as a being,just a THING!

ORIGINAL FOOL!
guy I still dey beg u no allow guilt kill u

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ by Nobody: 8:08am On May 22, 2015
23Tunde45:
This article was obviously deliberately crafted to insult Yoruba people. The OP only diverting attention from his hatred of Yoruba by both saying the good and the bad parts of the two other tribes too. sad

Hehe, that's not true man. If we can't deal with our shortcomings, how can we cohabit?

4 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by Ruffychuks: 8:14am On May 22, 2015
engrkenny:

Hehe, that's not true man. If we can't deal with our shortcomings, how can we cohabit?
bro u hv spoken well

5 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by PureWays(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2015
Ayus34:

We suppose dey clear diz clowns brother...
Re: A MUST READ by M4gunners: 8:33am On May 22, 2015
23Tunde45:
This article was obviously deliberately crafted to insult Yoruba people. The OP only diverting attention from his hatred of Yoruba by both saying the good and the bad parts of the two other tribes too. sad
Na only u waka come?

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ by Macelliot(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2015
Hmm! Can someone tell me how Nigeria can solve her problem?

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by Macelliot(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2015
PureWays:

I have noticed this for a long time...
Why do Yorubas feel insecure?

8 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by M4gunners: 8:44am On May 22, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Surely you hate we Yorubas. Do not forget you said we are the most neutral and enlightened! This attribute stands us out! I may like you today as a Yoruba, if tomorrow you turn a bad leaf and I leave you does that make me a backstabber! You said we love juju and diabolism! No tribe is diabolic as the Igbos and Delta, where they have open secret cults. Remember the Okija shrine.
If you may recall that in the history of Nigeria, we Yorubas have never been tribalistic! Firstly, when President Yardua died, who fought for GEJ to ascend the presidency, and who backstabbed who after 2011 general elections, Yorubas and the Deltan called GEJ. Because we voted him in 2015 just because of his incompetence, we are now a backstabber.
Secondly, despite the fact that OBJ is a Yoruba, we were the first to kick against his third term bid at the Upper and lower chambers of the National assembly. We did not support him even for his second and yet you say we are tribalistic!
Thirdly, if truly we tribalistic and backstabbers, would we had allowed Igbos to come near governance in Lagos. Can this be done in Aba, Enugu, Bayelsa and SE and SS, even northern states that an alien be voted into state assembly (Desmond Eliot) and Igbos that won the rep seats in Lagos!
To be frank we Yorubas we Yorubas are the most detribalized region in Nigeria. All we do not condone is injustice from an alien or our own!
I'm not supporting anybody o,but i just want to let you know should in case you don't, that a Ghana Lady is minister in Italy. Thank me later and forget this ur quote.

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by M4gunners: 8:44am On May 22, 2015
23Tunde45:
Na only u waka come?

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ by Segadem(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2015
23Tunde45:
Yes u are right ,one paragraph for accolades, five for insult.
Re: A MUST READ by PureWays(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2015
Macelliot:

I have noticed this for a long time...
Why do Yorubas feel insecure?
Lol... I'm not sure you know the meaning of the word.

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by NewNigeriaMind: 9:05am On May 22, 2015
The OP is a tribalist and a slowpoke.

All you have to do is look at his early post

The guy is a chronic Yoruba hater grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A MUST READ by NewNigeriaMind: 9:10am On May 22, 2015
The mofo wakes up thinking about Yorubas and sleep thinking about Yorubas

Just some of his earlier post cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by NewNigeriaMind: 9:12am On May 22, 2015
This chronic Yoruba hater is a ccoward. If you will be a tribalist at least be open about it.

But we know them, they are cowards that pretend to be something they are not.

OP you are a slowpoke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ by Ruffychuks: 9:16am On May 22, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
This chronic Yoruba hater is a ccoward. If you will be a tribalist at least be open about it.

But we know them, they are cowards that pretend to be something they are not.

OP you are a slowpoke
ok

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ by NewNigeriaMind: 9:17am On May 22, 2015
I saw this pics online yesterday about what is happening in CAR. I was telling peeps this is too much. But when you live in a country where some people envy you for nothing. The bastard OP probably lives in the SW, schooled in the SW. I curse you bastards, you shall not prosper in Yoruba land as long as you keep hating the Yorubas

Sometimes you have to do this to mofos like the OP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ by NewNigeriaMind: 9:18am On May 22, 2015
Ruffychuks:
ok

Ogun punish that hand you use to reply me.

FUCKING COWARD

4 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by NewNigeriaMind: 9:20am On May 22, 2015
The bastard child of a LovePeddler even claimed to be yoruba >:

4 Likes

Re: A MUST READ by homosapien(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2015
Ruffychuks:

please please and please that is never and will never be the truth whatever trash you wrote up there is only a figment of your delusional imagination. tell me something, Yorubas are Dirty, Cowards, Backstabbers and diabolical hmmmmmmmm. never knew those compliments is alien to other tribes including yours.

believe whatever your myopic brain what you to believe if it's going to make you a fulfilled man/woman, just don't mislead people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS / Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now / Abacha Loot : Picture With Buhari,Bagudu And Malami That Alarmed United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.