Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. (1158 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Six Kind Of Relationship That Will Never Work / 7 Types Of Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by player007(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2015
Relationships exits in various forms and vary according to the degree of closeness. Relationships are different because of the very unique combination of the individuals involved. That been said, you can't judge all relationships by the same rules. However there are basic principles that should be the foundation of any successful relationship.
1) sex driven- this is the most common. While sex is known to be a very powerful force that is ment to bind two souls together going by what the Holy book said. Often times its not enough to make a relationship work even for married people. Because its driven by lust.
2) Lust- its something we all go thru every once in a while but fail to admit. Relationships built on lust ends as soon as the realities of life sets in because it isn't driven by Love.
3) Lie driven- most relationships are built on lies, lies told by one or both parties involved. Either because they are scared of been dumped. Most people fail to realise that for every lie you tell you will need about 1,000 more lies to cover the initial lie. Truth and honesty should be the foundation of every relationship.
4) Money- believe it or not Most relationship are built on the money 'foundation' people tend to look for what they will stand to benefit in terms of cash not minding if the relationship will be healthy for them or not.
5) Guilt driven-feeling sorry for your partner mybe because they are going thru tough times and you see all the signs they are using you but you still ignore.
6) FEAR driven- This is most common among women especially the married ones, most times they the fear of what people will say or think about them. Some get 'stuck' when children are already involved even despite the abuse,pains and sufferings.
7) Class driven- most times people go into relationships like this because they want to 'secure' their Future, most often than not one or both parties do it to pay back a favour done to either parent irrespective of weather they are in love or not, and it sometimes ends up in failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by demmy0325(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2015
Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by pTomz(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2015
always Learn to add d source afta pasting
Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by ademega(m): 12:36am On May 22, 2015
Moto driving ...
Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by naijaboiy: 2:00am On May 22, 2015
Op what about "car-driven"? cheesy

Anyway relationship built on "Lies" is the worst kind of relationship to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by Rapsodee(m): 2:48am On May 22, 2015
8.CGPA-driven
This occurs in the higher institutions where a girl enters a relationship with a brilliant and intelligent guy just for the purpose of receiving academic help either in the exam hall or before exams so as to boost her CGPA.

9.Attention-driven
Some girls enter relationships here and there just to get attention from different guys maybe because their initial boyfriend is long distant, so they just feel they need constant attention as if their life depends on it.

#Rapsodee

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by agarawu23(m): 5:42am On May 22, 2015
interesting! make I park my Lamborghini here cool
Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by Nobody: 7:00am On May 22, 2015
The lust is the most powerful jare....
Re: 7 Types Of Relationships That MAY Never Work. by okabe(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2015
agarawu23:
interesting! make I park my Lamborghini here cool
My rolls royce dey ur back, take am easy wen u wan reverse abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Men Do In Private That Women Will Never Know / Relationship Advice: 9 Worst Ways To Say'i Love You' For The First Time. / TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.