Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (4328 Views)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / How To Mannually Install Mediatek VCOM Drivers On Your Windows PC / How To Manually Install Mt65xx Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers On A Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 by Nobody: 12:15am On May 22, 2015
have you tried several methods to get your sp flash tool working well in your windows 8 but haven't really been able to flash even one phone? that's because your mtk vcom (preloader) drivers were not properly installed.

try this easy method here and drop your feedback http://etechgist..in/2015/05/easy-way-to-install-mt65xx-mtk.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 06, 2016
emrain:
have you tried several methods to get your sp flash tool working well in your windows 8 but haven't really been able to flash even one phone? that's because your mtk vcom (preloader) drivers were not properly installed.

try this easy method here and drop your feedback http://etechgist..in/2015/05/easy-way-to-install-mt65xx-mtk.html?m=1
Please i have a serious issue installing cyanogenmod on my GIonee M5 mini.
I have rooted it and every other thing is in place (Pdanet, mtkdroid tool etc installed).
The problem here is that, I want to backup my stockrom first b4 installing the custom rom so incase of bricking...
problem = MTKDROID TOOL IS NOT DETECTING MY PHONE.
pls help.
Re: Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
bulldoza:

Please i have a serious issue installing cyanogenmod on my GIonee M5 mini.
I have rooted it and every other thing is in place (Pdanet, mtkdroid tool etc installed).
The problem here is that, I want to backup my stockrom first b4 installing the custom rom so incase of bricking...
problem = MTKDROID TOOL IS NOT DETECTING MY PHONE.
pls help.

Download the latest version of mtk Droid tool. Then install busybox in your phone, then you're good to go.
Re: Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 06, 2016
emrain:

Download the latest version of mtk Droid tool. Then install busybox in your phone, then you're good to good.
Thanks
My MTKDroid tool is the latest v.2.5.3
I have installed busybox but I don't seem to know its usefulness .
Re: Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 06, 2016
bulldoza:

Thanks
My MTKDroid tool is the latest v.2.5.3
I have installed busybox but I don't seem to know its usefulness .

Run the app(BBOX), grant root access, then click on install. Wait for it to finish.
Re: Easiest Way To Install Mt65xx Vcom Drivers In Windows 8, 8.1, 10 by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2016
emrain:

Run the app(BBOX), grant root access, then click on install. Wait for it to finish.
I have done that. Mtkdroid can't detect my phone still.

(1) (Reply)

Which Good Android Can I Buy With 30 - 35k / Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II tablet / Infinix Zero 2 X509 – Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.