Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Bet Tips Assistance JV - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet Tips Assistance JV (645 Views)

Bet Tips By GUESKY / Free Football Bet Tips For Everyone / Free Single Bet Tips!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet Tips Assistance JV by Dejiolaniyi(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2015
How many people here wishes to make mega million thru football bet with this group.

Like this weekend we have fixed games to be played and earn us good cash.

○ Hello everyone ! Matches of 30.05.2015 are active
○ Tip : 2/X + 1/X
○ Odd : 1,120:00
○ Safe : 100% Fixed matches , no chance to lose !

It is not free though but only charge a token of #10,000 join this group.

Imagine you stake with #1000 you will make #1,120,000 cash cool money.

Our charges is just #10,000
If you will like to play the game add me straight to your whatsapp on 08166717408 and request to join our special mega Millions group.
The maximum number people required in the group is just 20, this is because these bookies must detect any forms of match fixing.

This is not meant for kids but for matured minds.

Try us today and be financially free.
Re: Bet Tips Assistance JV by dan55: 9:20am On May 22, 2015
Useless scammer if your tip is 100% sure as u said stake with 10,000 so u win 12million and get out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Bet Tips Assistance JV by Dejiolaniyi(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2015
dan55:
Useless scammer if your tip is 100% sure as u said stake with 10,000 so u win 12million and get out of poverty.

what have caused this fowl language on me? I am ready to give it out to people for free and pay me after winning then.
Re: Bet Tips Assistance JV by Chimoski87(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2015
Useless pig headed scammer. Are you allergic to richness? At your age and this present stage, you are still looking for unsuspecting people to scam. Idiioooot
Re: Bet Tips Assistance JV by bigsam2010: 1:43am On May 23, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies here in Nigeria.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or mobile phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

Note: Only a registered member on my Merrybet affilliate link with be accepted.

I wish you the best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike And Adebayor Converts To Islam / Arsenal 6-0 Lyon - Check Out The Best Pictures From The Gunners' Brilliant Win / Manchester United In Talks With Barcelna To Sign Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.