Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20243 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
Besides you talked about the pastors leaving the other religion to which Yaradua belong and believe. That's just a stylish attack and it's unfair
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
PurestBoy:

I apologize for calling you idiot. I don't want to stand your flame because I no wan anytin wey go spoil my Valentine show tomorrow. I just don't like your judgmental attitude toward our pastors. Eventhough they are fake, you have no right whatsoever to pronounce judgement or tell who they are.

If you sincerely apologise, moddify it, that will do better, i am not an idiot, i am only trying to get something clear,

You are just the one who mentioned the word FAKE i never did, so you are the judge, not me,

If  you carefuly look at my post, you will see that i mean no harm whatsoever, i only want to find out why some people blame our leaders for not been responsible and performing their national civic duties and wasting our recources, while all these aclaimed miraculous workers cant do their own obvious national duties,

The bible said that if God watchet not the city, the watchman watch in vain, and they preach it,  So if God didn't interven in our national affairs, we ara all jokers, and the most important national issues now is our president health ,
Dont you think so,

Why i am confused is that, all these pastors claim performance of miracles, signs and wonders, and our president is dieing, shouldn't he recieve his own Miracle ?,

Personaly, as a christian, i know that JESUS is not against those pastors healing our President,

It will be a big shame on all of these pastors, if our president dies of ordinary Kidnee ill health, and they are bosting of healing a blind man, cripple, deaf and dump,driving 200miles with spirutual fuel and prophecying/predicting
tommorow,

How come Pastor Adeboye prophecied President Obama's victory and he can't say a word in our own president ill health ?

Somebody please get something clear to me.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by hubreality(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
Very interesting question. The truth is, "salvation" is personal and "believing" is a choice. No minister of the gospel ought to be blamed, even the wise, famous and rich still seek Jesus. Remember, Jesus said "If you only believe"

Let God be praised, I've also interceded for him in prayers. If you're a believer, no need getting worried or debating about his health, rather go in prayers believing God for a sure change in Jesus Name, Amen.

I humbly recommend that our beloved Mr. President should visit/enter the life changing LoveWorld Christian Network website  www.loveworldchristiannetwork.org  to participate in any of the faith filled and anointed teachings of Pastor Chris including the Atmosphere for Miracles program on LCN. As he participates in Faith, the Spirit and Life in the Word of God will vitalize his mortal body right wherever he is, even in his bedroom in Jesus Name, Amen.
Without Faith, it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by rabosh(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2009
Its really sad when some elements use this decent platform to flaunt their shameless disregard and respect for others. How can someone call these men of God such despicable names? Areaboy You dont have to believe what they stand for but the same right that gives you freedom to express your thoughts also places on you the responsibility to respect what they stand for. Its totally wrong, uncouth and uncivilised to call people names. Lets have some decorum please!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Image123(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2009
Amen rabosh
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by hubreality(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2009
To every believer in the Victory and Resurrection Power of our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, you're a change agent of God. Our faith is working in Jesus Name, Amen. Let us thank God for our president and decree words of power for his salvation, and to the glory of God.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2009
banom:

If you sincerely apologise, moddify it, that will do better, i am not an idiot, i am only trying to get something clear,

You are just the one who mentioned the word FAKE i never did, so you are the judge, not me,

If  you carefuly look at my post, you will see that i mean no harm whatsoever, i only want to find out why some people blame our leaders for not been responsible and performing their national civic duties and wasting our recources, while all these aclaimed miraculous workers cant do their own obvious national duties,

The bible said that if God watchet not the city, the watchman watch in vain, and they preach it,  So if God didn't interven in our national affairs, we ara all jokers, and the most important national issues now is our president health ,
Dont you think so,

Why i am confused is that, all these pastors claim performance of miracles, signs and wonders, and our president is dieing, shouldn't he recieve his own Miracle ?,

Personaly, as a christian, i know that JESUS is not against those pastors healing our President,

It will be a big shame on all of these pastors, if our president dies of ordinary Kidnee ill health, and they are bosting of healing a blind man, cripple, deaf and dump,driving 200miles with spirutual fuel and prophecying/predicting
tommorow,

How come Pastor Adeboye prophecied President Obama's victory and he can't say a word in our own president ill health ?

Somebody please get something clear to me.
id
I still need someone to tell you that you're very wrong for some insinuation you make. How could you say shame on these pastors if Yaradua is not healed. Did Yaradua tell you that he has had a fervent prayer to God? Has he prayed with faith in the name of Jesus? Did you think Jesus heal all those that were sick when he was physical on earth? Didn't you read in the Bible where Jesus wanted to perform miracle but he couldn't ( not that he didn't because he wanted to) but the people faith and belief were in doubt. I rest my case with you but I wish you learn more on the principle of healing and better still , read more of late Reverend Ken Hagins books on healing. God bless you
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by tatooboy: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2009
@banom,

My bible tells me that faith is the substance of things hoped for but yet unseen. Faith is critical in healing. There is a woman in the bible with the issue of blood, there is also the issue of Lazarus that was dead for 4 days. when healing issues came for them, they sought Jesus and they believed that Jesus could heal them, so if your so called president does not seek Jesus and believe, healing may be far from him.

Please also note, no man of God heals, only God does. Any which way, you need to try and stop being blasphemous if thats your intention. Believe me Jesus is the truth, the way and the life, no man comes unto God except through him.

However, whether all our so called men of God are truly men of God, that is for God to judge. God has not given any man right of judgement over his fellow man.

cheers.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by alex406(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2009
@ poster,
Dem suppose lock you for 3 days inside kirikiri cell make you learn lesson small.Why not heal him urself after all you are a human being like others.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2009
alex406:

@ poster,
Dem suppose lock you for 3 days inside kirikiri cell make you learn lesson small.Why not heal him urself after all you are a human being like others.

My hand no dey for that one oo, na advise I just dey give am oo
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2009
alex406:

@ poster,

Is it that some of you dont read before you reply ? have i said any thing wrong about any body or i am simply asking for clarification, Thank your star because today is vals day, i am in a good mood with my beautiful queen, i would have thought you how to insult people, may be Kirikiri is now your new arena for miracles ?

Any way from some reasonble replies from some few sensible persons, i am getting some clarification, But it is not yet enough, I just had we are not worshiping the same God ,

Please i need more clarification .
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by TafiaAproko: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2009
[/color]
Gamaliel's advice,Acts 5:33-39
Acts 5:38=>"And now I say to you,keep away from these men &let them alone;for if this plan or this work is of men,it will come to nothing"
Acts 5:39=>"but if it is of God,you cannot overthrow it-least you even be found to fight against God"
[color=Black]
Let me ask US a question but before then let us read through.There are millions of children(3yrs-9yrs) who have received there miracles/healings from sicknesses/deformations and ailments.Now,(1)Did they receive the miracles as a result of their faith?
I believe they received their healings&miracles based on the faith of there Parents/relatives/friends or whoever must have prayed with faith on behalf of them.
I believe if we as a house pray with faith on behalf of our President who as he is now is a child in terms of his faith in Jesus,he will receive his healing because Christ loved us first&died for both the Jews&the gentiles even before we came to love him.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2009
banom:

Is it that some of you dont read before you reply ? have i said any thing wrong about any body or i am simply asking for clarification, Thank your star because  today is vals day, i am in a good mood with my beautiful queen, i would have thought you how to insult people, may be Kirikiri is now your new arena for miracles ?

Any way from some reasonable replies from some few sensible persons, i am getting some clarification, But it is not yet enough, I just had we are not worshiping the same God ,

Please i need more clarification .

Huhm, You and your beautiful queen, how beautiful is she? Post her pics and I'll post mine. I bet mine is more beautiful than yours
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2009
Tafia(Aproko):

[/color]
Gamaliel's advice,Acts 5:33-39
Acts 5:38=>"And now I say to you,keep away from these men &let them alone;for if this plan or this work is of men,it  will come to nothing"
Acts 5:39=>"but if it is of God,you cannot overthrow it-least you even be found to fight against God"
[color=Black]
Let me ask US a question but before then let us read through.There are millions of children(3yrs-9yrs) who have received there miracles/healings from sicknesses/deformations and ailments.Now,(1)Did they receive the miracles as a result of their faith?
I believe they received their healings&miracles based on the faith of there Parents/relatives/friends or whoever must have prayed with faith on behalf of them.
I believe if we as a house pray with faith on behalf of our President who as he is now is a child in terms of his faith in Jesus,he will receive his healing because Christ loved us first&died for both the Jews&the gentiles even before we came to love him.

See, I worship with Christ Embassy and everytime Pastor Chris prays for the President, Vice-President, and all others leaders in authority. I must tell you that Yaradua must have been prayed for many times but having someone to pray for you is not just enough, you can nullify the prayer prayed for you if you don't take certain steps and agree with with some terms. There's what they call prayer of agreement. These are some of the things the pastor teach in their healing schools, how to build up your faith by hearing the Word. Do you know if our president had studied the Word of Christ? the poster cannot just sit by his computer and attack our pastors just like that. That's very wrong
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by JJYOU: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2009
this man is supposed to be a sharia loving muslim. why are you guys not calling on his allah, mohammed and the imams to heal him?
is there no mercy and healing in islam?
where were you when some of these fools join the cults that push them into power?  
do you know the covenants they made with these cults?

some things are beyond most NLders pay grade. i think this is one of them.

for those of you thinking it is open season on the church of Jesus Christ sit tight the best is yet to come. you aint see anything yet
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2009
PurestBoy:

Huhm, You and your beautiful queen, how beautiful is she? Post her pics and I'll post mine. I bet mine is more beautiful than yours

You no get job.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2009
JJYOU:

this man is supposed to be a sharia loving muslim. why are you guys not calling on his allah, mohammed and the imams to heal him?
is there no mercy and healing in islam?
where were you when some of these fools join the cults that push them into power?  
do you know the covenants they made with these cults?

some things are beyond most NLders pay grade. i think this is one of them.

for those of you thinking it is open season on the church of Jesus Christ sit tight the best is yet to come. you aint see anything yet

Abi o, maybe the other religion are not entitled to healing sick
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2009
banom:

You no get job.

Actually I need one, maybe you can get one for me. I have a B.Tech in Industrial Chemistry
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2009
PurestBoy:

Actually I need one, maybe you can get one for me. I have a B.Tech in Industrial Chemistry

I would have seeing what i can do about that, But i am just scared you will end up giving the gratitude and credit to your pastor, claiming it was for his name that was mentioned in my post that brought you in to it and it ended up geting you a job .

Any way how is your beautiful queen and the val generally ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2009
quote from banom

Your guess was very wrong, like you said, if i doubt them why should i expect miracle from them , and why would i ?

i am only demanding they do so since they are aclaimed men of all mighty God who can do all things without difficulty,
Those men made us believe there God can do every thing and that they are his men whom he has giving the power to perform signs and wonders, Healing etc,

Now action time has come,

If they do heal my president, then they have proved beyong any resonable to doubt that there God can atleast heal Kidney problem.

or dont you think so, or may be they want the man to die.

if that they can realy do that , what is stoping them ?

@banom

kindly permit me to run this familiar story in the new testament by you, jesus christ was to be tempted by the devil and amongst the three temptations was this one which am sure you will remember (from the little sunday school that your malee  force you to attend as a little boy) the devil said to jesus if thou be the son of God(if thou be a man of God) change and convert the state of this stone from its inedible state to delicious edible bread(heal someone somewhere who has not asked or solicited intervention miraculously by the God you believe and ascribe  reverence to. now am sure you can help complete this portion of the story! what did jesus say to the devil, ok ok you must have slept off in sunday school , let me help you out , he said thou shall not tempt the lord your God, ok let me give it a rest, for a few minutes then we will continue our re-evaluation of the things you assimilated during your sunday school classes, lol
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2009
@okija_juju

ol boy since your name conotes that you are part and parcel of the infamous okija shrine , why dont you intervene miraculously by concocting some high powered juju incantations that will just go forth and instantaneously heal the presido , afterall if we are to believe all the nollywood scripts we are constantly bombarded with on local and cable tv , then anything is possible by the hand of the otomopo Gods that you worship, common now , common boy do something!!!!!!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2009
stonedlive:

quote from banom

@banom

kindly permit me to run this familiar story in the new testament by you, jesus christ was to be tempted by the devil and amongst the three temptations was this one which am sure you will remember (from the little sunday school that your malee  force you to attend as a little boy) the devil said to jesus if thou be the son of God(if thou be a man of God) change and convert the state of this stone from its inedible state to delicious edible bread(heal someone somewhere who has not asked or solicited intervention miraculously by the God you believe and ascribe  reverence to. now am sure you can help complete this portion of the story! what did jesus say to the devil, ok ok you must have slept off in sunday school , let me help you out , he said thou shall not tempt the lord your God, ok let me give it a rest, for a few minutes then we will continue our re-evaluation of the things you assimilated during your sunday school classes, lol

So i am now the devil ?

Remember devil challenged JESUS by asking him to turn stone to bread, but i am only asking why, any way that didn't as well answer my question ,

Get me something clearer.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2009
@banom

well me am just telling sunday school stories ooo!!!!!!!! the conclusions are best left to you, now lets continue with our re-evaluation of your sunday school memories, fast forward to the place called golgotha, jesus has just been crucified between two thieves and while he hung there, here comes the pharisees(those supposedly knowledgeable leaders who know all , hmmmm!! are they your relations by any chance !!) and guess what they said to jesus while he hung on the cross, "if thou be the son of God(if you are really a man of God in your context, lol ) why dont you deliver yourself and come down from the cross, oya big boy try and remember the response he gave to them , i will also help you out since your sunday school notes are all non-existent , lol guess what he answered them, not a single word, so i guess i will take a cue from that and just consider ur whole tirade as the unfruitful rantings of an undiscernable heart , grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by ogre(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2009
this is a new spin on 'ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.' And,supposedly, helping,no,healing the president wil be good for the country but i think it misses the point,completely. Healing our president will be of no good to the country.The guy dull and no amount of healing will change that. so what's the point?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2009
@ ogre
ol boy you have just ended my valentine on a laughing note , lol dat was a good one
thanks man, thanks a whole lot. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2009
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2009
mayoklashy:

banom u've not answered my question. where did you hear or see that pastor Adeboye said that he prophesied Obama's victory?

You are realy out of touch, next time before you defend someboday, try to know much about him, if you didn't see or hear it, just go through the religion board of this forum, search for 2009 Prophecy by Pastor Adeboye, and you will be shocked the kind of Nostradamus you have as Pastor.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by OBVIOUS(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
I understand the posters question and I agree. Plus, i think that it will be a good time to show gods powers to the entire world by healing the man instead of letting him waste our money on medical bills!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2009
OBVIOUS:

I understand the posters question and I agree. Plus, i think that it will be a good time to show gods powers to the entire world by healing the man instead of letting him waste our money on medical bills!

Please help me tell them.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2009
stonedlive:

@okija_juju

ol boy since your name conotes that you are part and parcel of the infamous okija shrine , why dont you intervene miraculously by concocting some high powered juju incantations that will just go forth and instantaneously heal the presido , afterall if we are to believe all the nollywood scripts we are constantly bombarded with on local and cable tv , then anything is possible by the hand of the otomopo Gods that you worship, common now , common boy do something!!!!!!

Shey I am infamous because I didnt drive 300miles on an empty tank abi??
The thing is that we traditional medicine practinoners/spiritual consultants dont lay claims to do miracles and heal the sick. We do heal love sick people though. But the likes of pastor Chris, Adeboye, Joshua, e.t.c all claim to be able to heal people through the T.V and radio. They have prophesied doom (E.g Like I remember Tunde Bakare once claimed to have prophesied the death of Abacha), now why cant they just prophesy healing on our president, or call a National Super Pastors Convention and pray for the health of the President and the nation.
I dont see why it is so difficult. You do realise that who ever can do that will be a National hero (prolly even have his/her face on our Naria) and would be inducted into the coverted league of GCON, not to forget the Nobel peace prize for breakthrough in spiritual medicine.

Leave the Imams out of this, they have got nothing to do with this matter. I have never seen a mosque hold a revival/crusade/convention/conference/retreat/miracle extravaganza or ever layed claims to possess the ability to heal the sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.