Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Guys And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Sex (3397 Views)

My Best Food / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Sex by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2015
Guys and sex

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Sex by jascon1(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2015
My advice is for u to stop ashawo biz n turn to god. If u no wan fork dem don't entice them with it. U have reached that level with a guy n u r turning away. Na so so new things u go day hear until u turn to God n rest ur toto

1 Like

Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
jascon1:
My advice is for u to stop ashawo biz n turn to god. If u no wan fork dem don't entice them with it. U have reached that level with a guy n u r turning away. Na so so new things u go day hear until u turn to God n rest ur toto
what is this one saying how is it related to the topic, it was meant to be a joke pls if u don't have any meaningful thing to say just keep quiet.
Re: Guys And Sex by jascon1(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
oreholuwah:
what is this one saying how is it related to the topic, it was meant to be a joke pls if u don't have any meaningful thing to say just keep quiet.
I'm still saying it, use Ur Toto for something special. U need God!!! All these different men penetrating u n giving u new slangs n codes is sinful. If it were Ur husband u wouldn't have come out here to embarrass him over how he cajoles u to bed. U will stop hearing all these catch phrases only when u quit sleeping with different men. Men no do u anything Na Ur legs way no day close na do u. Which one is men n sex? No be u Dem day sex? Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Guys And Sex by Jayjay0(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
whose fault is it that you bleeped to many guys

1 Like

Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
jascon1:
I'm still saying it, use Ur Toto for something special. U need God!!! All these different men penetrating u n giving u new slangs n codes is sinful. If it were Ur husband u wouldn't have come out here to embarrass him over how he cajoles u to bed. U will stop hearing all these catch phrases only when u quit sleeping with different men. Men no do u anything Na Ur legs way no day. Which one is men n sex? No be u Dem day sex? Ashawo
if u can be so daft and can't see
That the post is not initially written by me I saw it and save it to share it here.anyway I don't have time for lowlife like you.maturity is not by how old u are

1 Like

Re: Guys And Sex by 2dice(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
Op.... Tell me who enjoys it more
Re: Guys And Sex by jascon1(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
oreholuwah:
if u can be so daft and can't see
That the post is not initially written by me I saw it and save it to share it here.anyway I don't have time for lowlife like you.maturity is not by how old u are
I am saying that u both are the same.in fact u r the one trying to deny now cos I am getting strong in opposing the evil that u do. I say Close Ur toto. Is that difficult to do Close Ur legs n stay away from men. It is easy. Maturity is not by sleeping around

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Sex by boynigeria(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
oreholuwah:
I can now see how stupid u are
jascon1:
I am saying that u both are the same.in fact u r the one trying to deny now cos I am getting strong in opposing the evil that u do. I say Close Ur toto. Is that difficult to do Close Ur legs n stay away from men. It is easy. Maturity is not by sleeping around
I can now see how stupid u are frustrated human being
Re: Guys And Sex by jascon1(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2015
oreholuwah:
I can now see how stupid u are
silly to save ur life, yes! I'd rather be silly to make u a better person than garnish u with sweetness n watch u wallow in vain. Pick the candid advice n drop the silly part of my words. I know u can do it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 22, 2015
Hahaha, chai!! guys and sex....Lol@ I won't move.
Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 22, 2015
jascon1:
I'm still saying it, use Ur Toto for something special. U need God!!! All these different men penetrating u n giving u new slangs n codes is sinful. If it were Ur husband u wouldn't have come out here to embarrass him over how he cajoles u to bed. U will stop hearing all these catch phrases only when u quit sleeping with different men. Men no do u anything Na Ur legs way no day. Which one is men n sex? No be u Dem day sex? Ashawo

Don't judge anyone online by their post.
Re: Guys And Sex by bettercreature(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
jascon1:
You don miss road
Re: Guys And Sex by jascon1(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
oyin17:

Don't judge anyone online by their post.
I'm trying hard not to judge u right now. My mouth leaks n squirts sometimes. But, Ur previous posts are judging your current post
Re: Guys And Sex by jascon1(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
bettercreature:
You don miss road
I thank God say u see me for the MISSED road. That means we r both seeking our ways out of the trance lol
Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 22, 2015
jascon1:
I'm trying hard not to judge u right now. My mouth leaks n squirts sometimes. But, Ur previous posts are judging your current post

For your mind, who cares? I'm an adult
Re: Guys And Sex by jascon1(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2015
oyin17:

For your mind, who cares? I'm an adult
conflicting comments "do not judge, am an adult". undecided what do adult do?
Re: Guys And Sex by confistified(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2015
oreholuwah:
Guys and sex
madam and u are asking hw u canshed weight undecided SEE WAY HERE nd u still dey ask nairalanders hw u fit loose weight. .... u see lary page for here angry
Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 22, 2015
So many immature minds....gosh am out
Re: Guys And Sex by tsleazy(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2015
oreholuwah:
lol, this is nairaland, what did you expect
Re: Guys And Sex by Helkayklassic(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
oreholuwah:

Out keh! don't go oo..You started it u must wait till it finish...Lool

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Sex by ayokellany: 11:17pm On May 22, 2015
Helkayklassic:

Out keh! don't go oo..You started it u must wait till it finish...Lool

Strongly seconded, she must not go o. She as got to finish Wetin she start. He be like say God give Jascon assignment to drag her to hevean by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Sex by Mcowubaba: 1:06am On May 23, 2015
Lol..
People take Social media too serious!!!...
Relax!! Have fun!!
With the way some people behave, if the go to Politics section(receive severe ethnic bashingsgrin), dem fit commit suicide cheesy......
Re: Guys And Sex by Nobody: 1:54am On May 23, 2015
jascon1:
helep us tell her
oreholuwah:
Oya matured milf wah u gain by postin dis jargons, u beta take d nearest exit and dnt look bak or u gon turn to a pillar of salt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Reason Why Good Guys Never Get Good Girls / "Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever / My Birthday Bash Loading... 3 days to go. Giving out recharge card all network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.