Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway (1246 Views)

Musings As An Agnostic Deist / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Charms As Defense Against Gunfire, An Agnostic Viewpoint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by Psylas(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2015
Breaking news: 20 dead as
atheist rebels struck an agnostic
stronghold in the Norwegian city
of Oslo. Eye witness report says
the rebel came from in through
the Finish border to attack with
plaques bearing pictures of
Charles Darwin and Christopher
Hitchens. They kept shouting 'Hail
Stenger, Hail Victor' as they stood
in front of an agnostic library to
burn pictures of Robert Greene
Ingersoll saying he blasphemed
against atheist's number one
Creed, 'there's certainly no god'.
Police have responded by asking
the agnostics to admit there's no
god for peace to reign.
The agnostic Swedish president
responded by promising to join
forces with skeptics and
freethinkers in Sweden, Northern
Germany and Finland to counter
atheist militancy in Northern
Europe.
Meanwhile, Prof Johnson Paul
head of the Norwegian Agnostics
has appealed to the rest of the
world to join in the fight against
atheist militancy but America
seems uninterested in European
peace as Christianity has made
America a very peaceful location
on earth. Saudi Arabian King has
urged Europeans in general to
accept Islam, the religion of
peace in order to experience the
kind of peace in the the Middle
East. Dr Victor Powell of the
Norwegian northeastern
university has responded by
bombing 5 schools in protest
against Iran's blasphemous
comments against Prof Richard
Dawkins.
This was reported by no media
outlets because it never
happened anywhere in human
history. Stay tuned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by adexsimply(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2015
Lololol..you got me OP grin
Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by seankay(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2015
Saudi Arabian King has
urged Europeans in general to
accept Islam, the religion of
peace in order to experience the
kind of peace in the the Middle
East.
I nor fit laff
Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
Hilarious....however,I'm proud atheist till the day am deceased and would have one thing in common with god and that's being non-existent.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
lmao! grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by DemonInSiege: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
PenisCaP:

and Why must it be innoson pls undecided
according to ur dumb reasoning.-.ALL Yorubas use glo abi?.
"We are educated indeed"

Abegii !!.. stop embassing urself and go eat some red meat ur brain is Lacking.

Abughi m onye Yoruba.

APGA should be promoting/patronizing Eastern productions since they use it to campaign
Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by PenisCaP: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
DemonInSiege:

Abughi m onye Yoruba.
APGA should be promoting/patronizing Eastern productions since they use it to campaign

I just gave u instance
BTW everthying must not be politics...
what the Bleep is wrong with some of u nigerian youths
Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by DemonInSiege: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
PenisCaP:

I just gave u instance
BTW everthying must not be politics...
what the Bleep is wrong with some of u nigerian youths

What is politics about this, I said our politicians especially APGA should be patronizing our indigenous product and you call it politics and poo off insult

I know why I quoted you outside that thread
Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by PenisCaP: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
DemonInSiege:

What is politics about this, I said our politicians especially APGA should be patronizing our indigenous product and you call it politics and poo off insult
I know why I quoted you outside that thread

Ok den sorry i may have misunderstood u.
Maybe u put it wrongly.. becoz even afonjas have misunderstood u and now using it to mock us.

Well nro dnt be mad at d quote tho. . Since it is targeted at afonja. smiley
#udo nwanne!
Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by xpmode(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
weed at work

ZaraGift Poster above me mind yoursefl kids are browsing nairaland too

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 20 Dead As Atheist Rebels Struck An Agnostic Stronghold In Norway by Amberon11: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Looks like God gives you headaches.
Continue.
aaronson:
Hilarious....however,I'm proud atheist till the day am deceased and would have one thing in common with god and that's being non-existent.

(1) (Reply)

Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {part 2} / Jesus' Blood Keeps On Cleansing You - Joseph Prince / What If The Universe Is A Test Experiment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.